4.4
(109)
438
자전거 타는 사람
65
라이딩
오스트로비코 호수에 자전거 라이딩을 할 수 있는 경로는 많은데, 어디서 출발해야 할지 모르시겠다고요? 아름다운 호수를 구경할 수 있도록 가장 멋진 경로를 알려드릴게요. 망설이지 말고, 마음에 드는 오스트로비코 호수 사이클링 경로를 아래에서 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 17, 2026
5
자전거 타는 사람
34.7km
02:08
210m
210m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.0
(5)
19
자전거 타는 사람
12.7km
00:47
100m
100m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(3)
17
자전거 타는 사람
52.4km
03:06
370m
370m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.5
(2)
9
자전거 타는 사람
21.5km
01:31
170m
170m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
8
자전거 타는 사람
30.5km
02:12
220m
220m
보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
A nice entrance to the castle grounds. Below the gate, there's one-way traffic with traffic lights.
0
0
You can go up to the top, from where there is a very nice view of Łagów.
0
0
Remains of the fortifications of Łagów. The March Gate, also called the Brandenburg Gate.
1
0
Neo-Romanesque church from 1773. It has rich furnishings, which include: an altar from the first half of the 17th century (contains elements of an older Gothic one from the 15th century – a pentaptych); a wooden crucifix (from around the mid-19th century); a chest mensa, made of brick; a wooden, hexagonal baptismal font from the end of the 18th century (topped with a tin baptismal bowl from 1681) and a bronze bell from the 19th century. Currently, it is a Roman Catholic church dedicated to St. Anthony.
1
0
The House of the Saint John is the building with the oldest history in the city. The first mention of it dates back to 1351. The current building is much younger. It was built at the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries on the foundations of an earlier half-timbered building. After the secularization of the Saint John order in 1810, the building passed into state hands. It served residential purposes, and after 1945 it housed municipal apartments. In 1978, the building was abandoned and fell into ruin. In 2008, the building underwent a major renovation, which significantly changed its appearance. Currently, it houses the Centre for Polish-German Cooperation.
0
0
A preserved fragment of the defensive walls of Sulęcin. The construction of the city's fortifications began in 1491. The 1,400-meter-long wall was made of field stones and bricks. There used to be two gates: from the south, you could enter through the Ostrowska Gate, while from the north through the Mill Gate. Only two fragments of the city walls with a total length of about 200 meters have survived to this day.
0
0
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.