경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

경로
로드 사이클링 경로
프랑스
노르망디
에브뢰

만드레스

만드레스 최고의 라이딩 경로

4.6

(57)

615

자전거 타는 사람

224

라이딩

만드레스의 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾으시나요? 그렇다면 만드레스 로드 라이딩 컬렉션 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 아래에서 살펴보세요.

마지막 업데이트: 8월 12, 2026

5.0

(1)

33

자전거 타는 사람

#1.

Les Barils에서 출발하는 샤토 데 부아 프랑 – 부아 프랑 녹색길 순환 코스

20.8km

01:19

80m

80m

초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

기기에서 길안내

휴대폰으로 전송

저장

초급

초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

초급
guide_signup
저희가 komoot 모바일 앱로 길을 안내해 드리겠습니다.
무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

무료 회원 가입

보통 도로 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.

보통

초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

초급

보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

보통
무료 회원 가입 후 만드레스 주변 라이딩 경로를 220개 더 확인하세요

더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.

무료 회원 가입

이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?

투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.

오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요

다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.

로그인 또는 가입하기

만드레스 주변 인기 장소

만드레스 러닝 트레일

만드레스 하이킹

만드레스 사이클링

만드레스 MTB 트레일

커뮤니티 팁

AeroGrail By Chris 🇨🇵 🏔
8월 27, 2025, Église Notre Dame de l'Assomption

Since 1823, the commune's territory has united the former parish of La Trinité, which was under the bishopric of Chartres, and that of Beaulieu, under the bishopric of Evreux, located on either side of the Avre River, which marked the separation. The tall brick bell tower-porch was added in the 19th century to the older nave (15th-16th centuries?), rectangular in plan, whose wooden vault rests on an exposed roof frame. This modest rural church houses, as a counterpart to the Curé d'Ars, a 15th-century polychrome stone Virgin of exceptional artistic quality. The two sculpted doors of the sacristy come from La Trinité, as well as the engraved "flat tomb" attached to the nave wall. It dates from the 15th century. and the inscriptions are difficult to decipher: Jean Fillon, wearing a canon's hood and a chasuble, his hands clasped and his feet resting on two small dogs, is depicted in a Gothic setting with two angels, silhouettes of altar boys, and canons. Near the baptismal font decorated with three fleurs-de-lis is a large painting of Saint Gilles the hermit, with the doe lying at his feet. A beautiful series of stained-glass windows from the early 20th century illustrate scenes from the New Testament, and two others show Joan of Arc at the king's coronation in Reims, then taking communion in her prison before being led to the stake.

번역: Google

0

0

The church is closely inserted between the castle park and the houses of the village, which presents a harmonious ensemble of buildings from the 18th and early 19th centuries, combining flint and brick with lime plaster tinted with ochre. You have to step back a little to see its apse, the foundation of which probably dates back to the Romanesque period. Next to the entrance gable, dressed in Grison rubble, the bell tower was built in 1867 (according to the inscription preserving the names of the mason Gelin and the carpenter Hallier, with those of the priest, Abbot Porcher, the mayor, Viscount des Brosses, and the municipal councilors). The nave is extended by a rounded apse, with thick walls pierced by widely splayed semicircular openings, between which are placed the statues of Saint Sebastian, the Virgin and Child, Saint Michael and the dragon, and a holy bishop. On the "perque" (or beam of glory), a large Christ surrounded by the Virgin and Saint John. The transverse chapel, on the right, from the 15th or 16th century, vaulted with ribs resting on four pendentives with a central key carved like lace, was the seat of the brotherhoods. It houses the more recent statues of Saint Sebastian, the Virgin, Saint Michael and a holy bishop. The seigneury of Chennebrun, which belonged successively to Saint-Simon de Courtomer (1650), Caumont de la Force (1670), Grimoard de Beauvoir (1688), Laval Montmorency (1714), d'Espinay Saint-Luc (1765), etc., was acquired during the Restoration by Jacques-Alexandre Giroult des Brosses, whose father had been mayor of Dreux in 1771. In the seigneurial chapel on the left, inscriptions recall the names and dates of the members of this family linked for more than four generations to the life of the commune. We are grateful to them for having admirably maintained the castle, whose 18th century façade and the entrance to the park are visible from the gate. Their coat of arms appears on the stained glass window of this chapel, where we recognize in the center those of a Laval-Montmorency, Lord of Chennebrun, knight of honor of the Duchess of Orléans, master of the cavalry camp, who died in 1757, as indicated by his funerary slab on the threshold. The numerous 19th century stained glass windows with the names of the donors are worth seeing in detail. The one in the center, in the choir, lifts us to the sky with Our Lady of the Assumption. The statue of Mary, patron saint of Chennebrun, never ceases to watch over her church.

번역: Google

0

0

The church dedicated to Saint Christopher was under the patronage of the Abbey of Saint-Père de Chartres in the 12th century. Of Romanesque origin, the building was extensively enlarged and remodeled during the 16th and 19th centuries; it is currently undergoing a general restoration. This church owes its fame to the automobile pilgrimage held on the last Sunday in July. The single-aisled building, preceded by a porch, consists of a nave and a choir with a recessed flat chevet. To the south are the bell tower and a chapel. The use of traditional materials in this part of Normandy—flint and grison, a locally quarried ferruginous stone—indicates that the oldest parts of the building are of medieval origin. The nave is built of rubble masonry (grison and flint) set in mortar. In dressed stone, Grison was used to form, on one side, the corners of the exposed gable of the nave and, on the other, the corner buttresses, to frame the small arched openings, since walled up but still visible on the north and south walls, as well as the pointed arch of the portal. The same approach is found in the choir. The elevations are finished with a quarter-round cornice, part of which is also made of Grison stone. The use of brick corresponds to the 19th-century interventions, in two phases of work whose completion date is unknown. An examination of the construction reveals a first phase of repairs to the openings, particularly in the choir and nave, where large rectangular openings with curved lintels were created, the bricks of which are light in color. This was followed by further interventions with pointed arched openings framed in purplish brick, some of which replaced the rectangular openings of the previous phase. The porch features an ornate gable of light-colored, rendered brickwork, flanked by brick and chipped flint pilasters, and pierced by a central bay framed in brick and topped with a niche; the side sections are timber-framed on a masonry base. The southern flank of the building was added during the 16th century to a vast chapel and a bell tower, made of rubble blockwork, in which bays are pierced, framed in limestone, with curved profiles in the case of the bell tower. Restoration work has revealed several molded courses on the south face of the chapel, corresponding to a bay removed during later restorations, which confirm the dating of this part of the building. This chapel opens onto the nave through a large arcade adorned with several rows of moldings, resting on simple square piers devoid of decoration, with animal figures (reused?) at their bases, unearthed during the restoration work. The interior is remarkably simple, with whitewashed walls and geometric stained-glass windows. Only the choir is more ornate; its entrance is marked by a stone arch resting on hexagonal piers with historiated capitals, where a sculpted frieze of foliate ornaments, figures, and a coat of arms unfolds. The church has a painted faux-marble altarpiece, above which are visible traces of incomplete wall paintings depicting draperies. The rafter frame forming a truss was straightened and reinforced by restoring the removed or weakened kingposts and tie beams. According to tradition, the carpenters left the mark of their work by sculpting a scalloped ... The bell tower's belfry has also undergone a complete restoration. For this restoration, designed to strengthen the church and enhance its architecture, the Sauvegarde de l'Art Français (French Art Protection Agency) granted €10,000 in 2005.

번역: Google

0

0

The church of Cintray has been listed as a historical monument since June 15, 1920. This building contributes to the beauty of the Eure landscapes and the richness of France's heritage. Over the centuries, the buildings that have been grafted or agglomerated in the surrounding area have been built within the framework of a social structure: the parish. These buildings constitute references in terms of local architecture, because they are often made with local materials: tiles or slates (from the 19th century), stones (flint, Grison, Seine Valley, sandstone, etc.), bricks or cob, lime plaster and nearby sand or earth. This gives colors that often range from beige to brown or red, and volumes perfectly suited to the Normandy climate (roof slopes, etc.). These churches have been the subject of specific analysis because their surroundings are not completely urbanized. The empty spaces or breathing spaces nearby help preserve their setting. The site of the church is very interesting because, located between the Iton and the very refined village square, it offers, to the south, large visual openings onto the monument. These spaces, little or not urbanized, must be preserved.

번역: Google

0

0

very beautiful section of greenway in very good condition and shaded thanks to a beautiful forest.

번역: Google

0

0

Located in the center of the village, it is dedicated to two twin brothers, Saint Gervais and Saint Protais, who were martyred in the 2nd century in Milan. Its construction dates from the 12th century. At that time, it included the flat-saddle nave and the choir. In the 15th and 16th centuries, it was completed by the south aisle and the ceiling covering. The south aisle was listed in July 1932, and the entire church has been listed since September 2011.

번역: Google

0

0

Église Saint Madeleine is a church where beautiful various statues of Saints, famous and less famous. The reason for so many different statues is that the school of sculpture was established here.

번역: Google

0

0

With a very simple plan, with its tiled nave and its small slate bell tower on the ridge, the church surrounded by its cemetery, set back from the road, overlooks the countryside planted with trees. The river is nearby, and its flowing water evokes that of the baptism of Jesus in the Jordan, as soon as we see the statue of the patron, Saint John the Baptist, in the choir. His arm raised towards the sky reminds us of his preaching in the desert of Palestine: "Prepare for the coming of the Messiah...". On the thin banner attached to his staff are written the words: "Ecce Agnus Dei", by which he already announced that he saw in Jesus the victim freely offering himself as a sacrifice for the Redemption of all men. Placed on the ground against the wall, a 17th century painting. depicts Jesus immersed up to his knees in the waters of the river, leaning with his hands crossed on his chest to receive the baptism of penance from the hand of John kneeling on the bank. We see “the Spirit descending on him like a dove” and we recall the words of John reported in the Gospel: “I am not worthy to bow down at his feet… I have baptized you in water; he will baptize you in the Holy Spirit.” Beside him, the angel wearing Jesus’ clothes turns his face towards a young child whom he guides with a hand placed on his shoulder, as if to teach him the profound meaning of baptism. Above the arch through which the nave opens onto the choir, the group of Christ on the cross surrounded by Mary and Saint John the Evangelist is a fine example of 16th century religious sculpture, faithful to traditional iconography. Similarly, at the back of the nave is the charming naive statue of Saint Fiacre: this young monk from Ireland loved to cultivate the vegetable garden of his monastery, near Meaux. Patron saint of gardeners, he holds his spade, and in the Perche region he was also invoked to cure various illnesses. More unique in style, the large Renaissance chest serving as a central altar was the former “work bench of the factory” reserved for the administrators of the parish’s resources and expenses. Let us admire the skill and imagination of the cabinetmaker who carved this series of full-length figures in oak under the arcades separated by “terms” inspired by Roman antiquity. Their distinctive attributes make us recognize Saints Christine, Barbara, Madeleine and Catherine on the front, and on the sides Saints Peter and Paul on the right, John the Baptist and Bartholomew on the left. Their silhouettes are more reminiscent of fairy tale characters…

번역: Google

0

0

만드레스 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 경로

만드레스 러닝 트레일

만드레스 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 명소

Places to see

Store rating

komoot 모바일 앱으로 영감을 받아보세요

무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

또는

지금 komoot에 가입하세요

Store rating

더 살펴보기

다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.

그래비니파빌포빌버논생마르셀Bois Du Défend르 트롱크Forêt De Roseux카요에-오르주빌이빌Hardencourt-Cocherel이레빌르 불레 모랭꾸르드망쉬부아 르 루아라 샤펠 뒤 부아 데 폴투르네빌르 메스닐-푸게에프레빌 프레 르 뇌부르빌레쉬르르뇌부르르 트랑블레이-오몽빌노먼빌생제르맹 데앵글무에트크레스토루이라 샤펠 랑빌에페가르드르 노이부르크로스빌-라-비에유새시주이쉬르외르에지 쉬르 에르퐁텐수주베르누이 쉬르 아브르다르데즈피슈브로스빌생비고르Sainte-Colombe-Pres-Vernon샹브레루브레이브뢰이폰트봉쿠르메리라 부아시에르코트유라 꾸뛰르-부시두앙Forêt De Pacy생아퀼랭 드파시일리에-레베크발린스무지생 로랑 데 부아마실리 쉬르 외르구르네 르 게랭라 휴니에르비토빌레가츠마실리 라 캄파뉴르 플레시스-헤베르Boisset-Les-Prévanches에쿠르에이글빌가덴코트기절생 세바스티앙 드 모상생 뱅상 데 부아베르니엔빌Faverolles-라-캄파뉴바크푸이스생마르탱라캄파뉴세레스새켄빌훌벡 코쉐렐푸그롤에코빌루이포르테스뷔쉬르담빌노낭코트라 마들렌 드 노낭쿠르메닐크루아시쉬르외르복쉬르외르프랑슈빌에말빌에케토그라베론-세메르빌레 방트Villiers-En-DésœuvreSaint-Aubin-D'Écrosville마르뵈프체네브룬꼬제글리솔헥토마어생피에르도틸Forêt De Merey메스닐 쉬르 레스트레크리크뵈프-라-캄파뉴쉐롱빌리에가렌 쉬르 외르라 보네빌 쉬르 이통에만빌뷰레이레 보 생트 크루아부일뇌이에피아르멘티에르 쉬르 아브르Tournedos-Bois-Hubert고드르빌-라-리비에르올네 쉬르 이통생 크리스토프 쉬르 아브르르 틸륄 랑베르생제르맹 쉬르 아브르샹보르실뱅 레 물랭브르타뇰생 엘리에루버시고빌-라-캄파뉴생트마르트오르메스르 프레네세세빌생쥐스트파시 쉬르 외르체인카나페빌라빗샹돌랑생트마리다테즈생 빅토르 쉬르 아브르브레퇴유가우시엘Ivry-La-Bataille노장 르 섹페리에르 오클로셰마르부아레 바릴아르니에르 쉬르 이통주그네트르 플레시스-그로앙르 메스닐-하드레이보스Chaise-Dieu-Du-Theil레 보테로르 비에유에브뢰베메쿠르Forêt D'IvryVillez-Sous-Bailleul나겔-세즈-메스닐졸라샹피니라푸텔라예르 꼬르미에노플-오베르니라 페리에르 쉬르 라이슬모이스빌클라빌세베쿠르미저리로마 인생 앙드레 드 뢰르푸크랭빌시에리르 발-다비드보브레메스닐 쉬르 이통생 조르주 모텔생 앙토닌 드 소마르라 트리니테라 크루아실우에트빌풀리에이콘도뵈프-라-캄파뉴틸리에르 쉬르 아브르부아 노르망 프레 리라무소뇌빌휴스트리그네롤로메스그랑빌리에아비론기체인빌프레즈니그로쇼브르앙제빌-라-캄파뉴라 바로니Conches-En-Ouche러글스부아 아르노암베나이샹부아라 뇌브 리라빌레트르 피들레르샹피뇰머시퀴테뵈프먹이생뤽주멜레 오티외콜랑드르-퀸카르농라 포레 뒤 파크쿠드레스베논샤비니-바예울오르보크로스르 레스메생제르맹 드 프레니라 헤이 생 실베스트르브뢰 쉬르 아브르생트-콜롬브-라-커맨더리라 비에유-리르부아앙제레이레 보 드 브뢰유베렝게빌-라-캄파뉴

근처 어드벤처 가이드

풀리 즐길거리

background

새로운 정복을 위한 준비를 하세요

무료로 가입하기

탐험하기
경로경로 플래너기능바우처 사용하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹사이트맵
앱 다운로드
소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

© komoot GmbH

개인 정보 보호 정책