ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

探索
Places to see
ドイツ
バーデン・ヴュルテンベルク

ウルムのヴァレンティン礼拝堂

ハイライト • 宗教的な場所

ウルムのヴァレンティン礼拝堂

215のうち205人の人のハイキング愛好家が推奨

ハイライトが保護地区内にあり

現地の条例を必ず確認してください。{{link, react}}

Geopark Schwäbische Alb

保存

シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 保存

    シェア

  • もっと見る

  • 目的地に設定

    ここにルートがあります

    「ウルムのヴァレンティン礼拝堂」に行くべストハイキング

    4.8

    (16)

    171

    ハイカー

    1. Oststadtから出発する ミュンスター広場(ウルム) – ウルム市庁舎 ループコース

    8.61km

    02:14

    50m

    50m

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    ナビゲート

    スマートフォンに送信

    中程度

    中程度のハイキング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    中程度

    初級者向けハイキング. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 進みやすいルートです。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

    初級

    役立つ情報

    12月 13, 2024

    Right next to the large Ulm Minster, this small chapel can easily be overlooked. You're always looking up here, totally focused on the huge main church. But the St. Valentine's Chapel certainly has its charm. Anyone who enters it enters another world. The chapel, which was built around 1458, has belonged to the Russian Orthodox Church since 1948. The church's congregation grew considerably after the October Revolution of 1917 and the Second World War due to emigrants. Since 1967, Greek Orthodox and Serbian Orthodox services have also been held in the chapel. The congregation continued to grow due to the immigration of Russian Germans after the Cold War.

    翻訳者 Google •

      In the shadow of the Minster is the Russian Orthodox Saint Valentine's Chapel. In the church there are icons of Jesus, the Mother of God and saints.

      翻訳者 Google •

        The Valentine's Chapel ⛪
        On the southeastern Münsterplatz, near the south tower of the Münsterchor, is the St. Valentine's Chapel, which the Ulm patrician Heinrich Rembold had built in 1458 on the east side of the former Münster cemetery as a burial place for himself and his family. Matthäus Ensinger, the son of the cathedral builder Ulrich Ensinger, is believed to be the master builder. During the Reformation period, the chapel was secularized in 1531 and then used as a warehouse. During the Thirty Years' War it served as the city's lard store, which led to the name "Schmalzhäusle", which is still used today. Between 1862 and 1864, master builder Ferdinand Thrän had the portal renewed, the sacristy on the north side replaced with two brick pillars and the originally simple chapel decorated in the neo-Gothic style. In 1894 the chapel was transferred to the Protestant parish. During the Second World War, the crypt of the Rembold burial site served as an air raid shelter. Plans to lead the main artery Neue Straße, which was to be created as part of the reconstruction, directly past the cathedral and to demolish the St. Valentine's Chapel were not realized. Today the St. Valentine's Chapel is used by the Russian Orthodox community for church services.

        Source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnsterplatz_(Ulm)

        翻訳者 Google •

          komootの無料アカウントに登録して、さらに16件の役立つ情報や意見を閲覧しましょう。

          無料新規登録

          詳細

          情報

          標高 480 m

          天気

          AerisWeatherによる提供

          今日

          日曜日 30 11月

          6°C

          2°C

          100 %

          今すぐアクティビティを始めると...

          最大風速: 7.0 km/h

          最も訪問された時期

          1月

          2月

          3月

          4月

          5月

          6月

          7月

          8月

          9月

          10月

          11月

          12月

          Loading

          場所:バーデン・ヴュルテンベルク, ドイツ

          その他の必見人気スポット

          St. Johann Baptist Church, Neu-Ulm

          探検する
          ルートルートプランナー機能ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキング
          アプリをダウンロード
          SNSでフォローする

          © komoot GmbH

          プライバシーポリシー