4.3
(46)
1,101
ライダー
16
ライド
クリフテル周辺でのロードバイクライドをお考えですか?komootはクリフテル周辺のあらゆるロードバイクライドを評価し、人気ルートを厳選しました。クリフテル周辺の各ロードバイクルートの詳細をご覧になり、自分に合ったルートを見つけてください。
最終更新日: 3月 10, 2026
4.4
(21)
571
ライダー
83.9km
03:31
160m
160m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部に、未舗装のため走行が難しい箇所があるかもしれません。
4.8
(4)
162
ライダー
51.2km
02:40
870m
870m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
無料新規登録
4.1
(11)
96
ライダー
54.0km
02:38
610m
610m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
63
ライダー
96.2km
04:29
1,050m
1,050m
難しいロードライド. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
4.7
(6)
83
ライダー
75.6km
03:12
340m
340m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部に、未舗装のため走行が難しい箇所があるかもしれません。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
The historic town hall was built in 1479 on the remains of Gothic city gates. Its history is closely intertwined with the history of the town of Oberursel. In 1444, the market town of Oberursel was granted city rights. Trade developed rapidly, and the number of citizens grew steadily. In 1481, the city walls were extended to include a new part of the town—the "valley." After fulfilling its military function, the town hall was built on the reclaimed site of the "Lower Gate" of the first city wall. At this juncture between the old and new towns, it became a visible testament to the self-confidence of the free citizens. Moreover, the building was centrally located on the newly created market square. In the turmoil of the Thirty Years' War, the town hall burned down for the first time in 1622. Although plans for its reconstruction existed as early as 1629, they could not be realized during the Thirty Years' War. In 1645, the temporary building erected in its place was burned down again, along with almost the entire town. The town hall was rebuilt in 1659, though on a smaller scale than originally planned in 1629. The interior was completed in 1663. A jail cell, known as the "Betzelkammer," was installed at its base, beneath the staircase. This cell could accommodate 20 prisoners. In 1702, a sundial was added to the town hall; during the 1933/34 renovation, an inscription was added. Above the town hall's entrance is a Baroque replica of the town's coat of arms from the 15th/18th centuries. On September 27, 1980, the renovated council chamber was reopened. Since then, the council chamber, with its beautiful wainscoting, has been available for special civic events and weddings.
12
0
The castle and the view of the river are beautiful, and the adjacent castle park is wild and romantic.
11
0
Great cycle paths highly recommended
0
0
Wine stand of the Rüsselsheim clubs "Wein am Main"
1
0
他の地域の最高のロードサイクリングルートを見てみましょう。
無料でサインアップ