Bike Touring Highlight
The origins of this structure, which used to be called the castle gate, presumably date back to the 14th century. It is the only one of the four city gates that has survived.On the site of the adjacent old building formerly stood the Chamer castle. After she had lost her original function, was established in this place from 1642, an Electoral brewery for wheat beer. Therefore, over time, the castle gate turned to the beer gate.
© City Cham
August 17, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!