Bike Touring Highlight
After 1237, the Franciscans settled down on the edge of the old town. They built an elongated, flat-roofed brick hall church around 1250-70 with slender window slits preserved in both nave walls.
Founded on morass, the church lost its vaults early. Restored as a church of the Refugiés in 1787 and 1850, a bomb attack destroyed the west wall in 1945. Roof and vault collapsed in 1986. In 1992, the stabilization of the ruin followed in 2007/08.
May 4, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.