The Buschenkappeli, also called Allmendkapelle or Brüschkapelle, goes back to its design in the 18th century, clearly evident even after the profile of the wooden eaves. The plan with long rectangular ship and in half hexagon tapering altar area could have been created as early as the 17th century. The chapel in Zittenbuech in Unterägeri, which was built around 1680 in the same style, gives a bit more details.
April 16, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!