Bike Touring Highlight
The Scheppacher chapel, located in the middle of the forest two kilometers east of the Gessertshauser Döpshofen district, is a protected architectural monument.
The little house of prayer is closely linked to the history of the hamlet of Scheppach. There had the monastery Oberschönenfeld 1601 build a chapel. Abbess Walburga Schüßler equipped the building with a 15th-century Mother of God image.
June 15, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!