Bike Touring Highlight
Located in a solitary place, it is mentioned by sources as an archpriest and pleban church from 842, one of the oldest in the Cremona area.
It was rebuilt in its current form in 1461 by the will of Bianca Maria Visconti to follow up on a vote and entrusted to the leadership of the Franciscan order. A central plan building was built according to a reinterpretation of the canons of the oriental tradition.
In the early sixteenth century. a small portico on small terracotta columns was added, along with the apse and the bell tower with mullioned windows.
Inside there are valuable fifteenth-century frescoes.
March 1, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.