Mountain Biking Highlight
The old S. Bartholomäus chapel burned down in the Thirty Years War, the current one was built in 1702 and 1796. In 1860 the topographer Heinrich Bach also reproduced this chapel on the hill on the old Steinhausen - Ruete road in the middle of the hamlet. Steps lead up to the arched door. A roof turret rises above the western triangular gable.Source: se-riss-federbachtal.drs.de/gemeinden/ingoldingen/bartholomaeus-kapelle-grodt.html
November 2, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!