Bike Touring Highlight
It served from 1535 to 1945 as the Cathedral of St. Mary and St. John Baptist the Protestant community as a church and has been used since 1946 by the Polish Catholic community. The late Romanesque / early Gothic building was begun in 1175 and completed in 1385. The organ case from 1669 is by Michael Birgel. The present facade in the form of a west work replaced 1936 a neo-Gothic front tower facade. During the opening hours the tower can be climbed. From above, the city can be overlooked.
June 15, 2016
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!