Bike Touring Highlight
Two water pipes to Eichberg crossed the Amletebach with an aqueduct called "Römerbrüggli". The three-arch quarry stone construction with a tuff parapet was built around 1800 and renovated in 1965. Only one water pipe is in operation, the second is no longer in operation. It was formerly part of the water pipe for feeding the pond at the Eichberg country estate.
June 6, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.