Mountain Biking Highlight
Right next to it, witches used to be burned (Walpurgis). There is a great view especially to the north, to the nearby capital of Upper Lusatia, Bautzen, which was officially called Budissin until 1868. The view extends further north to the heathland with the large pine forests.
The local area of Ebendörfel stretches over the summit of the Drohmberg, even down to the Kunitzer Wasser, whereby the town was owned by the Bautzner Domstift from 1400 - 1842.
April 30, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!