- Ruth Joubert-Martin likes this.
A fun loop out of Bristol and over the mendips. Expect some great views along the way as you ride along some chill af B Roads, gravel paths and bridleways. There are some technical sections and climbs which will challenge some riders and weather conditions can effect how challenging some of these sections are. Highly recommend stopping off for fish'n'chips at Salt & Malt to fuel you on your way.Heads-up:
• Weather can come in quickly over the Mendips and visibility can be lost quickly. If weather is good you'll be rewarded with some stunning views. Recommended Fuels Stops:
Chew Valley Lake — 23km (Lunch)
• Salt & Malt (Eat In / Outdoor seating w/ View of Lake)
Rowberrow — 45km
• The Swan Inn Pub (Eat In / Outdoor seating)
Yatton — 60km
• Local Shops & Cafes★★★ — Techy as fuck
Expect: Technical sections. Hike-A-Bike. Challenging riding in poor weather.
Tyres: 35mm + With Tread
October 2, 2020