- 03:1610.3 mi3.1 mph675 ft600 ftMatthias F., Andreas_Serenity4u, and 39 others like this.
- 03:2910.4 mi3.0 mph850 ft875 ftFernzeit * Janice Kauert 🥾🌳👣🐿️🚴♀️, Nicole, and 37 others like this.
Once again we went to the Fischbeker and Neugrabener Heide and through the Harburg mountains. I went on this tour as a couple 4 weeks ago and I'm always amazed at how beautiful this area is. The broom heather that is blooming at the moment is already unique in Hamburg and in combination with the gentle…September 12, 2022
- 09:1431.3 mi3.4 mph1,675 ft1,625 ftFernzeit * Janice Kauert 🥾🌳👣🐿️🚴♀️, Junge_geh_an _die_frische_Luft, and 65 others like this.
Long distance hike
Yesterday, nine of them went through ten nature reserves. More nature, peace and solitude is not possible and everyone enjoyed it. We were really lucky for the end of October and the sun stayed with us for most of the day. A deer in Duvenstedterbrook always ran ahead of us. We heard…October 31, 2021
- Fernzeit * Janice Kauert 🥾🌳👣🐿️🚴♀️, Nina, and 47 others like this.
My second time in this beautiful piece of earth, the Vollhöfner forest. It is so beautiful, green and idyllic there. Birds everywhere and countless wildlife tracks. It is always a pleasure to hike here. But the beautiful wooded area around the Altenwerder Church is also fantastic and the view of the…May 24, 2021
- Fernzeit * Janice Kauert 🥾🌳👣🐿️🚴♀️, Hartmut, and 59 others like this.
After almost 2 years again 50 km. It still works. Our small core team trained hard all winter long, coronaconform in groups of two with a lot of distance between the teams.
I'm especially happy for Karin, Murat and Frank, for whom it was the first 50s.
I myself have never had so few problems with a 50s…May 9, 2021
- 05:0915.6 mi3.0 mph775 ft775 ftFernzeit * Janice Kauert 🥾🌳👣🐿️🚴♀️, Tina Sierpinski, and 45 others like this.
Today we looked at the beautiful monastery of Uetersen and its idyllic monastery garden, enjoyed the Holmer sand mountains in the sunshine and paused in the dunes and then went through the butter bog towards Rissen.
As always nice to be active outside with loved ones in the fresh air.
Kind regards JaniceMay 2, 2021
That was not only the last and 21st group hike via Facebook this year, but also my last tour as a native of Hamburg.
From February 1st I live, work and hike in my new home Thuringia and am so happy to start my job as a ranger in the Hainich National Park and hike the area.
Of course there will…