42

Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲

114

Followers

About Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲

📍 #sauerländer durch und durch
🇩🇪🚵 Globetrotter auf Radwegen in Deutschland
👉🏻Mal mit🔋mal ohne 🔋 unterwegs!
🚸 Follow me on Instagram Sauerland Radler

Distance travelled

1,783 mi

Time in motion

163:06 h

Recent Activity
  1. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 went for a bike ride.

    September 17, 2020

    03:00
    38.1 mi
    12.7 mph
    2,150 ft
    2,325 ft
    Peter D, Dennis Steuber and 5 others like this.
    1. Torsten Wie_🚲_#37

      And 👋 hello again… We haven't seen Sauerland cyclists for a long time.

      translated byView Original
      • September 19, 2020

  2. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 went for a bike ride.

    August 19, 2020

    00:42
    10.2 mi
    14.5 mph
    225 ft
    450 ft
    micha.harnau, Claudia and 9 others like this.
    1. Torsten Wie_🚲_#37

      The jersey remains awesome 👍🏼

      translated byView Original
      • August 19, 2020

  3. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 went for a hike.

    August 18, 2020

    01:15
    3.76 mi
    3.0 mph
    350 ft
    275 ft
  4. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 went for a bike ride.

    August 18, 2020

    05:31
    74.6 mi
    13.5 mph
    2,450 ft
    2,375 ft
    Mike, Peter D and 18 others like this.
    1. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲

      Driven between blue skies and black clouds, but escaped the thunderstorm. 120km, but now it's over with fun and, above all, battery! No chance without sufficient calf power despite the ebike! I think 5 hours is a good time. Long fiddled with the Prinzenkopf tower and left komoot on. Nice bike paths here on the Moselle. 😍 Kannan really recommend.

      translated byView Original
      • August 18, 2020

  5. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 went for a bike ride.

    August 17, 2020

    04:37
    62.4 mi
    13.5 mph
    2,000 ft
    1,700 ft
    1. Peter D

      Nice tour. What kind of battery do you have? A load?

      translated byView Original
      • August 17, 2020

  6. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 went for a bike ride.

    July 31, 2020

    1. Claudia

      Picture 2 are exactly 2 houses away from my apartment🤗
      I had planned once, but then directly from me ..
      Great tour

      translated byView Original
      • July 31, 2020

  7. Peter D, Alex Meier and 43 others like this.
    1. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲

      Yes, due to the flexibility of DeutscheBahn, we were spoiled today. Actually we intended to ride the stage of the Ruhr Valley Cycle Path again (Wtb. To Hüsten), but we and the other 20 cyclists were left on the platform in Hüsten. Those who board in Hagen may still be lucky enough to get to Winterberg with a bike (supposedly only 12 12 per route). A joke from the DB! RUHRTAL BAHN on the Ruhr Valley Cycle Path with at least 10 stations and only 12 bicycles? Communication between tourism and DB fails completely here. I think that well over 100 cyclists were left on the entire route. Why don't you hang an open-top car there? Or offers a bus shuttle service. And we're only talking about Monday morning 09:19. I don't want to know what was going on on the platforms yesterday. Well, I will probably have to send an email to the DB.
      Oh yes, coffee in Soest was 😋 delicious!

      translated byView Original
      • July 13, 2020

  8. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 and Ramona went for a hike.

    July 12, 2020

    00:26
    1.24 mi
    2.8 mph
    175 ft
    150 ft
    Dani S. 🐝, Spangenberg and 10 others like this.
  9. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 and Ramona went for a bike ride.

    July 4, 2020

    03:54
    45.2 mi
    11.6 mph
    1,700 ft
    1,525 ft
    Claudia, Alex Meier and 65 others like this.
    1. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲

      So! The last part was cycled off today. With a constant 20kmh backwind home. A dangling past the Kaiser Wilhelm Monument 🏛 and back on track ... The piece from Mühlheim via Essen to Witten was my favorite. (tour2) but otherwise respect my dear!

      translated byView Original
      • July 4, 2020

  10. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲 and Ramona went for a bike ride.

    July 3, 2020

    04:55
    54.2 mi
    11.0 mph
    1,625 ft
    1,475 ft
    Ramona, Jonee and 81 others like this.
    1. Sauerland Radler 🌲🚲

      We already had the first part from Winterberg to Neheim, and today we wanted to continue. A look at the forecast (premium function) for Wind & Co allowed the idea to go in the opposite direction, i.e. first by train to Duisburg and start there on the Rhine Orange. We only drove "uphill" steadily, but almost always had 17 to 20kmh tailwind.
      The weather wasn't egg yellow now, but there were always a few rays of sunshine in between. 80% of the route leads along the Ruhr and compensates the other 20% through the cities ...

      translated byView Original
      • July 3, 2020

  11. loading