About Flitzpiepe aus Wengern
"Das Auge läuft mit!"
- Daisy 🇺🇦, Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, and 54 others like this.
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Christian, and 29 others like this.
On this rainy Sunday we were at a SC Wengern home game in Brasberg after a long time - at least we watched the last part of the second half live. The game against FSV Gevelsberg ended 5:2 for "us" 😃👍6 days ago
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Anja 1967, and 67 others like this.
Actually, we just wanted to go out for a short walk. But the exciting weather made us extend the tour again and again 😉March 24, 2023
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Daisy 🇺🇦, and 22 others like this.
From today the Eggeklause is open again. So we were able to upgrade our little hike with a break for coffee and cake 😋
More information about Eggeklause:March 19, 2023
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Daisy 🇺🇦, and 37 others like this.
Almost like in the good days of the 9-euro ticket, we took the bus to the starting point: started in Wengern, changed in Haßlinghausen, then to Elfringhauser Schweiz.
We met the family at the Bergerhof and the six of us (plus a rental dog) went for a spin in surprisingly nice weather.
Later, on our way…March 18, 2023
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Daisy 🇺🇦, and 46 others like this.
Nice home tour on our second local mountain (Böllberg) and over our promenade (Elbschetalradweg in Wengern).March 15, 2023
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Daisy 🇺🇦, and 65 others like this.
At kilometer 14 it got too wet for me (see photo no. 23) - I had forgotten my rubber boots and then had to switch to asphalt 😉March 12, 2023
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Daisy 🇺🇦, and 40 others like this.
Finally out again 🙂, even if it got pretty wet in the second part 🌧️March 10, 2023
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Daisy 🇺🇦, and 33 others like this.
We combined our shopping at "Hof Sackern" with a small but fine walk around Wacholderstraße in Wetter-Albringhausen. Definitely a recommendation from us 😊🤗 for a short hike "in between"!March 3, 2023
- Flitzpiepe aus Wengern, Daisy 🇺🇦, and 24 others like this.
Spontaneous walk from Wengern to Muttental. There it was about the thick mountain (187 m) in the best weather. It was nice 🤗😎March 2, 2023
We used a professional appointment in Solingen today to finally get to know the Müngsten Bridge - it had been on our to-do list for a long time. Very varied and highly recommended! We had to classify the photos afterwards because komoot had mixed up the GPS files - it won't always be 100 percent correct 🤪