I am a french expat, nature lover and cycle touring addict based near Hannover (Germany). To date I have been cycling 22,000 km during 3 solo tours since 2017 (starting with a tour around the Baltic Sea in 2017, a round tour from Hannover to Tarifa / Gibraltar and back in 2018 and a tour around Scandinavia in 2019). I had planned to tour the British Islands in 2020 and Eastern Europe, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Russia in 2021, but had to postpone both trips due to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemie, family matters and Putin's aggression war against Ukraine. Next big adventure: Tour Aotearoa 🇳🇿
- 05:0356.7 mi11.2 mph650 ft650 ftFrank-Michael, Sandra Heeren, and 44 others like this.
- Lothar Eitz, Sven, and 18 others like this.
- 03:4412.9 mi3.4 mph600 ft625 ftFrank-Michael, Andrea 🥾🥾🐶, and 19 others like this.
It is still 6 months before the heather blossoms, but the hiking trails are not overcrowded at this time of year. The sunny winter weather gave us an exhilarating hiking experience 🥾☀️February 26, 2023
- Frank-Michael, Doris & Rainer, and 60 others like this.
- Rainer Niemeyer, Frank-Michael, and 16 others like this.
The 2023 bike season has started and the first stork has already arrived 🚴🏻♂️😎February 15, 2023
- Tim nur_noch_eine_kurve, Frank-Michael, and 11 others like this.
On the way to the bakery 🥖 made a little detour 🚶🏻 ♂️ to fill up on oxygen 🥾😊February 9, 2023
- Frank-Michael, Mark & Sam, and 53 others like this.
In the glorious winter weather, succumbed to temptation. North of the Otternhagener Moor, the E1 hiking trail resembles a freshly plowed field 🥾😎 because of the clearing work for the moor renaturationFebruary 4, 2023
Followed the call of spring, slowed down by the gusty wind (30-48km/h) from the southwest 💨🚴🏼♀️🚴🏻♂️😎