- 03:268.56 mi2.5 mph1,025 ft1,025 ft
3 connected Herzchenwege
1. LIZARD MEETS RIESLING: Highly recommended as it is varied and informative!
- Out of town, behind the Graacher Tor, the tape of history
- Dry stone walls for lizards with explanations
- Info and suitable vines for vine training
- .... fantastic views through the Moselle valley !!
2. DOCTORBERG (parts of it) with a highlight of a bat cave and
3. Way back, a large part of the BERNKASTELER SCHWEIZ: demanding ascent via Königsfarm up to the Hunsrück
- Bresgensruh lookout point
- viewpoint "golden cross"
- for a long time along the Fichtbach (Bärkesseler Baach)
- Demanding ascent towards Landshut Castle
- Tinkelkapelle and before you reach the city again, the Bernkasteler waterfall
September 20, 2021