Started today after a long break with a small round, from Erfurt Rieth through the Nordpark towards Gispersleben and back.
It was really good. The feet cringe, buzz to themselves. Believe they are happy too. 😀
Nevertheless you notice that you haven't been active for a long time. Looking forward to the next round of training.
4 days ago
MM 50/12. Started early today. The first were wet 👞 and legs. But not bad, was pleasantly cool. There was the first break at the lakes in Kühnhausen. We continued to hissing swans, fleeing rabbits 🐰🐇 and wild geese to Nöda. From there to Alperstedter See. Lost my jacket on the way☹️. Who will find them? ... A round trip around the Alperstedter See. Here it started with the bubbles. New socks, new plasters, ... It didn't get better. The last few meters home at a snail's pace. Frozen at home and slept for a round. My feet will tell me whether I will walk the remaining 18 km tomorrow. Still proud of my performance.
Thanks to the Megamarschlern I met on the way. I wish you good luck and perseverance.
June 20, 2020
A very nice tour beautiful landscape.Also the places of these beautiful old half-timbered houses, it is also nice when you see poppies and cornflowers in such a variety again.That is the good thing about the drought, because the plants come up that you would otherwise not see. I also find the sign with the way markings formerly GDR beautiful. With us at the WAK the signage is sometimes miserable you sometimes have to turn around before you see a sign. You should take England or Scotland as an example.
June 13, 2020
Dear hiking friends,
this time I would like to animate you to a very special hiking event, which I worked out together with the komoot community management, based on events that were already running in Berlin and Munich. In view of the restrictive external circumstances, the aim is to strengthen the cohesion of the community and to set up a joint virtual tour. The principle is as follows: At the start I hike a tour from A to B, one of you then hikes from B to C, the next person from C to D etc. I hope we can make it by June 21st to realize a tour as a 'virtual hiking group' every day. This event should be about participants from the Erfurt / Weimar / Jena area, of course you can also travel to contribute a stage. Which route you hike and how long it is entirely up to you, you just have to take your own starting point from the end point of your respective predecessor. It is definitely not a question of 'higher-faster-further' and measuring your strength, but that each participant is actually part of the matter and makes his or her individual contribution to the overall result.-----The following rules apply:
- for sure this is a 'fun event', please go about it with the necessary seriousness and think in terms of community
- Your stage should be at least three kilometers long, there is no limit to the top, but please do not overdo it
- please only contribute A-to-B stages, no round trips
- The destination of your stage should be easily accessible by local or regional public transport. This helps you as well as the person who has to continue at the point. If the destination is difficult to reach or cannot be reached by public transport, it should be clarified with one another how the resuming person can get there.
- After completing your stage, please post it as soon as possible at komoot online and add me as a participant so that the following person has enough time to plan your own stage and I can add the tour to the collection created for it. You can then edit images, etc.To allocate the 'slots', i.e. the daily allocations:I set up a doodle at: doodle.com/poll/wv9egks8pzz36chaIf you are interested in this campaign, please register there. You only enter the name under which you are active at komoot, I do not need any further data. Pick your desired day and send the form. The following applies: first come, first served and free choice. Please only grab a free 'slot' if you actually intend to hike your stage that day.
I will start on June 12th. starting in Stadtilm, you can then from 13.06. until June 21 continue. Should you still not be able to meet your specified date, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can share the day with other interested parties. If necessary, I will step in in the event of short-term failures so that the chain does not break.-----I am looking forward to your feedback and hope that numerous participants will be there. I sent an invitation to some of you who I follow and who are hiking in the Erfurt / Weimar / Jena area to this virtual event. All others who read here are of course also invited. As always, you are welcome to share your opinion and ask questions here in the comments or contact me by email at email@example.comHere are the previous commitments and participants:
06/12 Thomas from EF
13/06 Karin Nitzschmann komoot.de/user/1016048644199
14.06. Mountain witch komoot.de/user/754060794313
June 15 Blumie komoot.de/user/849480476644
June 16 Romy komoot.de/user/546530303117
06/17 AnDo komoot.de/user/534443295493
06/18 soulblind komoot.de/user/849487424171
06/19 Claudia Salzwedel komoot.de/user/43959759655
06/20 🥾 P komoot.de/user/571671437540
06/21 Olaf 1 / Omega komoot.de/user/750590984417Excellent! We are complete.The collection is here: komoot.de/collection/956453/-virtuelle-komoot-staffelwanderung-thueringen-juni-2020
May 31, 2020
Da gibt es nicht viel zu sagen, ich bin verrückt, ich geh wandern. 😀🙃🙂🤣