After the early death of his first wife Eleonore née von Syberg zum Busch, Ludwig von Vincke (1774 – 1844), the first senior president of the Prussian province, left
Westphalia, from 1827 build the earth burial place. It is located in a wooded area in the lower Fleyer Forest, about 700 m from Haus Busch. In 1831 his deceased wife von Boele was transferred to the private cemetery. Over the years Eleonore's parents, Ludwig von Vincke himself, his second wife Luise née von Hohnhorst and many of his children, including his son Georg von Vincke (also an important Prussian politician) were also buried in the burial ground. The entire, circular complex (diameter approx. 25 m) was surrounded by a 3 m high brick wall as early as 1831. Further structural changes were made in 1873/74 by the Cologne cathedral mason P. Fink. He designed the tombstones
Central walkway uniform with dark-polished granite slabs, set the gate pillars and iron grating and erected a statue of the Crucified at the opposite end of the central walkway. Overall, the impression of dignified simplicity that Ludwig von Vincke gave to his family's burial has been preserved to this day. Unfortunately, the complex has been in a very bad state of repair for years. However, there are signs and financial promises that it will be renovated, even if this is very controversial because of the high costs.