4.5
(757)
13,754
달리기 하는 사람
792
러닝
크뇌링겐에서 하이킹하며 쉬들리체 바인슈트라세 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 크뇌링겐에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 크뇌링겐 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 15, 2026
30
달리기 하는 사람
10.4km
01:04
20m
20m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.7
(7)
26
달리기 하는 사람
8.11km
00:52
30m
30m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
22
달리기 하는 사람
19.1km
01:59
40m
40m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.4
(10)
18
달리기 하는 사람
4.46km
00:28
30m
30m
초급용 러닝. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
32
달리기 하는 사람
9.63km
01:00
30m
30m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
정보 웹사이트: https://loco.metro.bar/ Eisenbahnstraße 24, 67483 Edesheim
1
0
Knight Stefan von Mörlheim, co-founder of the Cistercian monastery of Eußerthal, donated his manor, including a chapel, to the monastery in Mörlheim around 1148. After a turbulent history, the dilapidated St. Martin's Church in Mörlheim passed into Catholic ownership in 1705. The monastery church in Eußerthal and the church in Mörlheim still display a mitre and abbot's staff alongside the cross on their steeples – ecclesiastical symbols that Heinrich Wilhelm, Baron von und zu Sickingen, was permitted to wear as a layman. In 1754, Heinrich Wilhelm, Baron von und zu Sickingen, had the Mörlheim church rebuilt. It was consecrated on September 14, 1754. One hundred and fifty years later, at the beginning of the 20th century, the church had once again fallen into disrepair. The swinging of the bells in the bell tower had weakened the church ceiling, and the cramped space was no longer sufficient for the congregation. One hundred years ago, on July 1, 1912, the reconstruction of the church into the present one began, based on plans by the architect Johannes Albert Boßlet. It was extended to the west, and the existing beamed ceiling was replaced by a Baroque-style lath and plaster ceiling suspended from the roof truss, visually resting on newly added wall piers. Finally, a church tower nearly 30 meters high was erected. Two bells call the faithful to prayer, and the city of Landau owns the clock and its large clock faces. The reconstruction of the church, and especially the construction of the new church tower, was made possible by the Bavarian Church Community Ordinance of 1912. According to this ordinance, even landowners outside the parish could be assessed for the construction and maintenance of religious buildings. A good 75 percent of the land in Mörlheim subject to these assessments formerly belonged to outsiders, the so-called "outsiders." The extensive renovation of the church in 2008 has given the Mörlheim church a great splendor. (Egon Ehmer)
0
0
The Art Nouveau Festival Hall, also sometimes called the Ludowici Festival Hall, is a multifunctional event venue in the city of Landau in the Palatinate. The listed building is one of the most important Art Nouveau structures in southern Germany. As early as 1904, "the foundation of a prominent Landau figure, whose name shall under no circumstances be mentioned," donated 600,000 marks to the city administration to provide "a house for joy and a gateway for art." The Art Nouveau Festival Hall was built between 1905 and 1907. The costs amounted to approximately 800,000 marks; the remaining 200,000 marks not covered by the donation were borne by the city of Landau. The architect was Hermann Goerke, who later also designed the Bismarck Tower in Landau. The main portal and side portals were created by the sculptor Gustav Adolf Bernd. It wasn't until after 1925 that it became known that the donor was the brick manufacturer August Ludowici. Attempts to rename the hall "Ludowici Festival Hall" in his honor failed; this suggestion only gained limited acceptance in everyday speech. Between 1997 and 2001, the Danish architectural firm Dissing + Weitling carried out extensive renovations and alterations. During this time, the building was equipped with modern stage, lighting, and sound technology, as well as conference and event technology. The Art Nouveau Festival Hall is used for a variety of cultural events, including concerts, plays, and lectures, as well as social events such as receptions and balls, and private events like company presentations. For several years now, the graduation ceremony for students of the University of Finance has been held there. The Landau Open Channel also uses some of the rooms on the ground floor. The Lions Club's premises are also located on the ground floor. From its re-establishment in 1950 until the end of German division, the German Burschenschaft (student fraternity) held most of its annual meetings in the Art Nouveau Festival Hall. Source: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jugendstil-Festhalle
1
0
Queich Cycle Path very easy to cycle, and a beautiful ride from Landau (La Ola) all the way down to Germersheim
0
0
Partly shady along the Queich on sand and gravel paths.
4
0
The Houschder Winegrowers' Tower near Hochstadt was built in 2004 by the Hochstadt Community of Participants and commemorates the land consolidation of 2002. A viewing tower surrounded by vineyards, it offers a 360° panoramic view. The viewing platform is accessible via 18 steps. Inside the tower, there is a shelter, and outside there is seating with a table and benches, as well as a sun lounger. A visit is especially worthwhile at sunrise and sunset, when the landscape is bathed in a magical light.
2
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.