4.6
(978)
11,868
자전거 타는 사람
28
라이딩
사이클링 코스는 랑그바이드 암 레흐(Langweid am Lech) 주변의 다양한 풍경을 가로지르며, 레흐(Lech)와 슈무터(Schmutter) 강 계곡, 광활한 숲, 탁 트인 들판으로 정의됩니다. 이 지역에는 잘 개발된 사이클링 경로가 있으며, 이전 철도 노선을 따라 건설된 경로도 포함되어 있어 대부분 평탄한 지형을 제공합니다. 많은 코스가 완만하지만, 일부는 관리 가능한 오르막과 내리막을 포함하여 로드 사이클리스트에게 다양한 경험을 선사합니다. 레흐 강을 따라 있는 이 지역의 위치와 로맨틱 로드(Romantic Road) 사이클 코스와의 연결은 자연 및 문화 경관을 통과하는 그림 같은 라이딩을 제공합니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 15, 2026
4.8
(27)
213
자전거 타는 사람
49.7km
02:03
270m
270m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
5.0
(3)
42
자전거 타는 사람
61.8km
02:30
150m
150m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(4)
21
자전거 타는 사람
58.5km
02:24
330m
330m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
16
자전거 타는 사람
62.5km
02:34
310m
310m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
3.0
(3)
25
자전거 타는 사람
55.0km
02:17
320m
320m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
The present church stands on a site that already featured several church buildings between the 8th and 15th centuries. These originated from pilgrimages to venerate Saint Afra (d. 304). Bishop Ulrich of Augsburg was buried near Afra's shrine in 973. Since 1012, the holy site has been cared for by the Benedictine monastery of St. Ulrich and Afra in Augsburg. The lower church, containing the crypts of Saints Ulrich and Afra, was designed in 1962. St. Ulrich and Afra is a steep, three-aisled brick basilica with a transept and a long, east-facing chancel. Since 1594, the 93-meter-high onion dome of the Catholic basilica has been visible from the Swabian countryside. Only this structure—also known as the Afra Tower—on the north side of the nave was ever built. A planned tower on the south side was never constructed due to lack of funds. The parish house of the Catholic community adjoins the church on the northeast side. On the southeast side is a private green space containing the remains of the St. Godehard Chapel, dating from the Merovingian and pre-Romanesque periods. Adjoining the south side of the basilica are the modern buildings of the Haus Sankt Ulrich conference hotel, belonging to the Diocese of Augsburg. It was built between 1971 and 1974 as an educational and pastoral care center, designed by the Munich architect Alexander Freiherr von Branca in the postmodern style. From 2006 to 2009, it was renovated and redesigned, transforming it into a conference hotel and convention center according to plans by the Munich architectural firm Blum Architekten. The west side of the church is also surrounded by buildings. Outside the nave, the ensemble with the Protestant St. Ulrich Church is impressive, a popular subject for photographs, and symbolizes Augsburg's parity. (https://bistum-augsburg.de/Glaube-und-Lehre/Wallfahrten/Wallfahrtsorte-und-Gebetsstaetten/Bildergalerien/Augsburg-Basilika-St.-Ulrich-u.-Afra)
1
0
View of the Beautiful Basilica
0
0
Roadside cycle path between Lauterbrunn and Affaltern next to the county road, well asphalted
0
0
The Hercules Fountain was modeled by Adriaen de Vries between 1597 and 1600, then cast by Wolfgang Neidhardt in Augsburg, and erected in 1602 on the Weinmarkt in front of the Siegelhaus and the Fugger Houses. Until 1809, a complex of buildings stood south of the fountain in the middle of today's Maximilianstraße, extending to Ulrichsplatz and aligning with the facade of the Siegelhaus toward the Hercules Fountain.
5
0
Hercules Fountain, Augsburg The Hercules Fountain was completed in 1602. The casts were made by Adriaen de Vries. Along with the Mercury Fountain, it is one of the greatest works the artist ever created. The hero Hercules slays the Hydra, a multi-headed water serpent. Naiads, Tritons, and goose-shrikes frolic on the fountain's pillar. Text / Source: City of Augsburg, World Heritage Information Center, Rathausplatz 1, Augsburg https://wassersystem-augsburg.de/de/objekte/herkulesbrunnen
17
1
아우구스투스 분수, 아우크스부르크 청동 조각상이 있는 세 개의 기념비적인 분수는 수계의 예술적 정점입니다. 첫 번째 분수는 1594년까지 후베르트 게르하르트가 만들었습니다. 중앙에는 평화의 황제인 도시 건설자 아우구스투스가 서 있고, 네 명의 강 신은 아우크스부르크의 주요 강인 레흐, 베르타흐, 징골트와 식수를 위해 인공적으로 조성된 브루넨바흐를 상징합니다. 텍스트 / 출처: Stadt Augsburg, Welterbe-Infozentrum, Rathausplatz 1, Augsburg https://wassersystem-augsburg.de/de/objekte/augustusbrunnen
18
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.