성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 덴터젬에 있는 아름다운 성 18
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!
마지막 업데이트: 8월 24, 2026
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
평온함과 웅장함만 지나치더라도 무언가는 남습니다. 또한 Nokere에서 분명히 필요할 에너지를 조금 얻게 됩니다.
0
0
Since 1654, the castle domain, located along the Kasteelstraat in Lozer, has been owned by the della Faille d’Huysse family. The beautiful castle was called ‘’t Goed Uplosere’ in the 17th century. The block-shaped castle acquired its current neoclassical appearance during renovations in the 18th century. From the Kasteelstraat you can see the symmetrical rear facade. From the Appelhoekstraat you have a view of the front facade. The 19th century park in English landscape style consists of ponds, winding paths, bridges and appurtenances such as a walled vegetable garden, caretaker’s house, dog kennel, coach house, tower-shaped garden pavilion, farmyard and gatehouse. From the castle domain, a double avenue leads to the O.-L.-Vrouw van Bijstandkerk.
4
0
Today, parts of the castle are rented out as a venue for corporate events, seminars, parties, and more. Extensive work has been carried out for this purpose over the past quarter century. Mr. Marc Van Honsebrouck, who died last year at the age of 89, had lived in the castle with his family since 1986, and had already commissioned renovations around the turn of the century. But disaster struck shortly afterward. On September 20, 2001, at 1:45 a.m., a fire broke out. Fortunately, Mr. Marc and his family managed to escape, but the entire left wing, both the ground floor and the upper floor, was completely destroyed. Although the fire department arrived very quickly, many priceless works of art were lost in the fire. The building itself suffered greatly, but the skill of the firefighters managed to stop the all-consuming flames. The grief over this terrible event was palpable far beyond the castle grounds. In 2012, Mr. Marc Van Honsebrouk decided to take over the castle's entire care and bought out his brother, who had been co-owner until then. His plan was to breathe new life into the castle, which had only been made wind- and watertight after the fire. The result of the past few years is the magnificent halls that shine again. Sources: https://kasteelvaningelmunster.be/ https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20230824_96366895
5
1
The origin of the name "Ingelmunster" most likely lies in the history of this castle. The castle was built on the ruins of a seventh-century monastery. In 740, the monastery was reportedly inhabited by English monks, who gave it their name: Anglo Monaterum, Engelmunster, or Ingelmunster, meaning "Monastery of the Angels." In 855, the monastery fell prey to the Normans, the feared rulers of the sea. They plundered and burned the monastery. Little more than a ruin remained of the "Monastery of the Angels." The first Flemish ruler to establish a political presence in West Flanders was Robert I the Frisian, the tenth Count of Flanders. His reign lasted from 1071 to 1093, and he had the fortified castle built on the site of the ruins. Ingelmunster's location, on the doorstep of West Flanders and along the waterway that crossed the military route between Kortrijk and Bruges, was of such strategic importance that it was called the "Key to Flanders." Ingelmunster Castle, which at that time was still a veritable "lock," offered the key to unlocking a tactical advantage. Source: https://kasteelvaningelmunster.be/historiek-kasteel/
5
1
The last baroness (also mayor of Poeke, which at the time was still a separate municipality), Ines Pycke de Peteghem, bequeathed the castle in her will to the National Work of Catholic School Colonies (NWKS). After her death in 1955, the castle served for a long time as a holiday camp for young children from (often rather vulnerable) families of workers and small business owners (NWKS later became "Duinen-Heide"). Later, the local playground found a home here. The castle also served as a venue for classical concerts, among other events. I remember an "Interludium" (a short segment produced by the then BRT to fill the gaps between programs) being recorded here. Poetry evenings (under the banner: "The Closer the Better") featuring artists such as Simon Vinkenoog and Ivo Van Strijtem were also held here. And now in 2025 the castle expects the 22nd edition of the East Flanders Biennale of Contemporary Art.
3
2
The castle has a fascinating history, with the first mentions dating back to the 12th century. It belonged to various noble owners, including the de Preudhomme d’Hailley family and the Pycke de Peteghem family, until the municipal authorities purchased it in 1977. Since September 1, 2021, Tourism Flanders has owned the castle and its estate. The Poeke castle park is a wooded 56-hectare park featuring a truly magnificent neoclassical castle. The gardens are open daily from sunrise to sunset.
1
0
B & B, for horse lovers. Very beautiful domain, unfortunately not accessible to us, regular hikers.
4
0