4.5
(1400)
18,652
자전거 타는 사람
25
라이딩
크리츠모프에서 로드 사이클링을 하실 계획인가요? 크리츠모프의 모든 로드 라이딩 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 엄선했으니 크리츠모프에서 가장 마음에 드는 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 19, 2026
4.8
(9)
62
자전거 타는 사람
122km
05:00
540m
540m
어려운 도로 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
5.0
(2)
29
자전거 타는 사람
21.6km
00:56
70m
70m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
26
자전거 타는 사람
51.4km
02:10
250m
250m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
5.0
(1)
35
자전거 타는 사람
19.6km
00:51
70m
70m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
16
자전거 타는 사람
13.9km
00:36
40m
40m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
There is a lot going on at the Bridge Festival.
1
0
Beautiful secondary road with little traffic, smooth asphalt
0
0
Ideal for catching your breath after the climb.
0
0
Biestow Village Church is the church in the Rostock district of Biestow. The current church building was consecrated on October 28, 1298. The church is built primarily of fieldstone. Its architectural style is between Romanesque and Gothic. Renovations have been necessary over the past 26 years. The leaded windows were replaced in 1988, and the church roof was re-tiled in 1992. The organ was overhauled in 1993, and the chancel was redesigned in 1998. Interior renovations began in 2000, during which 16th-century wall paintings were discovered in the chancel vault. The four archangels were restored to their original form and color.
0
0
The tower houses three bells, the oldest and smallest of which is a bronze bell cast in 1627. Two further bronze bells had to be handed over for war purposes in 1918 and were replaced in 1923 by two cast iron bells.
0
0
Inside the church, the dome vault contains 14th-century frescoes that were discovered and restored in 1899. The women painted in the choir vault depict the parable of the wise and foolish virgins. On the east wall of the nave is a solitary painting of the Deposition from the Cross, and in the choir arch opposite the pulpit is a depiction of the Flagellation of Jesus.
0
0
Lands that Pribislaw donated to the Doberan Monastery upon its founding in 1171. The church was established by the monastery shortly thereafter. Around 1300, Rabenhorst (Rethwisch) temporarily belonged to the parish. On April 7, 1333, Duke Albrecht II granted the monastery jurisdiction over Parkentin. The church belonged to the monastery's archdeaconry until 1552. After the secularization and dissolution of the monastery, the site came under the ducal domain. The first Protestant pastor appointed by the duke, not the abbot, was Brand Meseke in 1557.
0
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.