4.3
(410)
6,973
달리기 하는 사람
29
러닝
아이스테텐에서 하이킹하며 아우크스부르크 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 아이스테텐에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 아이스테텐 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 12, 2026
66
달리기 하는 사람
8.25km
00:52
40m
40m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(1)
16
달리기 하는 사람
13.9km
01:34
270m
270m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(1)
10
달리기 하는 사람
10.3km
01:05
80m
80m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
11
달리기 하는 사람
9.54km
01:00
60m
60m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
11
달리기 하는 사람
8.25km
00:52
70m
70m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
19세기에 건축가 Jean Keller가 화려한 대연회장을 설계했으며, 대대적인 재설계를 진행했습니다.
1
0
Built in 1550, in 1700 the castle came into the possession of the Augsburg patrician family von Stetten through marriage
0
0
Wolfgang von Paler the Elder was granted sheep in 1550. He commissioned the construction of a new palace around 1550/60. The building was presumably destroyed by the Swedes in 1648. The new owner, Raimund Egger, had the palace rebuilt.
3
0
Hammel Castle is located in the Hammel district of the town of Neusäß in the Augsburg district, Bavaria. The castle is owned by the von Stetten family. History: • 1550: Wolfgang von Paler the Elder is granted Hammel and initiates the construction of the new castle around 1550/60. • 1648: The building is probably destroyed by Swedish troops during the Thirty Years' War. • After 1648: The new owner, Raimund Egger, has the castle rebuilt. • 1700: Through marriage, two thirds of the castle becomes the property of the Augsburg patrician family von Stetten; later the family also acquires the remaining share. • Mid-19th century: Extensive renovation work is carried out. • 1891: Under the planning of the Augsburg architect Jean Keller, the east-west wing is extended and the facade structure is renewed and the south gable is decorated with neo-Gothic battlements. Architecture: The castle consists of two three-story wings. The shorter "old building" has a gable roof and a facade structure with neo-Gothic battlements. The surrounding wall is equipped with four defensive towers, including the so-called Malakow Tower on the southeast corner, which was provided with a balustrade and an arbor-like structure made of wood in 1856. Current use: Hammel Castle is still owned by the von Stetten family and is not open to the public. However, the historic complex is an important cultural monument in the region and an example of the architecture and history of Augsburg's patrician families.
3
0
The Schmuttertal stretches along the Schmutter river in the Bavarian administrative district of Swabia. The Schmutter is a 96-kilometer-long river that flows into the Danube from the right opposite Donauwörth after a generally northerly course. In Täfertingen, a district of Neusäß, the Schmuttertal shapes the landscape and offers a wide range of opportunities for nature and leisure activities. Landscape and nature: The Schmuttertal near Täfertingen is characterized by its natural river landscape with alluvial forests, wet meadows and a rich flora and fauna. The regular flooding of the Schmutter promotes biodiversity and creates habitats for numerous animal and plant species. This area is part of the Schmuttertal biodiversity project, which promotes biodiversity and protects the natural habitat. Leisure opportunities: Well-developed cycling and hiking trails run along the Schmutter, inviting you to take long tours. The section between Ottmarshausen and Neusäß in particular offers idyllic paths for walks and bike tours. Anglers appreciate the Schmutter for its abundance of fish, although the relevant permits are required. Sights: In Täfertingen there is the Church of the Assumption of Mary, which used to be a popular destination for pilgrims. An old Gothic image still indicates this today. A carved group on the altar, the so-called “Täfertinger Mariä Tod”, is also Gothic. This is attributed to Veit Stoß’s school. Kneipp facility at the old water house: On the edge of the forest in Täfertingen, near the old water house of the special purpose association for the water supply of the Loderberg group, a Kneipp pool for water treading was opened in 2011 to mark the 100th anniversary of the Loderberg group. An arm bathing pool followed two years later. It is not only cyclists whose route takes them along it who stop here for a rest. The Schmutter valley near Täfertingen thus offers a harmonious combination of nature experiences, leisure activities and cultural sights.
5
0
Hammel Castle is located in the district of Hammel and is owned by the von Stetten family.
1
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.