성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 나우하임에 있는 아름다운 성 15
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!
마지막 업데이트: 3월 15, 2026
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 나우하임 주변의 더 많은 성을 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
Check beforehand when the garden is open, as far as I understand it is from 9am to 3pm on weekdays and from 12pm to 6pm on weekends.
0
0
The Rococo Braunshardt Palace has been owned by the city of Weiterstadt since 2006, was restored until 2008 and is open to the public on certain occasions. The castle park is open daily during the warm season. In 1760, Landgrave Ludwig VIII gave the Braunshardt estate to his son, Prince Georg Wilhelm of Hesse-Darmstadt. There he had the architect Johann Jakob Hill build the castle based on the French model. A special feature of the castle is that each room is decorated in a different color. In 1885, the British Queen Victoria visited the castle. She later called it a “colorful chocolate box” in her diary. https://www.weiterstadt.de/kultur-freizeit/kultures-leben/schloss-braunshardt/index.php
3
1
Historical waystone next to the Mönchbruch hunting lodge. Route information in hours and kilometers.
12
0
A special place of experience and at the same time a natural local recreation destination is located between the city center and the Main: the Rüsselsheim Fortress. With its more than 600-year history, the fortress is not just a place where you feel transported back to the time of Landsknechts and princes. On a tour of the wall and through the ditch, you can discover the defense system and learn more about the life of the lansquenets behind their meter-thick walls. The early modern Hessian state fortress, with its origins in 1399, is also home to the award-winning City and Industry Museum, which offers tours of the fortress. Ramparts, roundels, outer and inner ditch are explored. The small exhibition in the well room, which is otherwise not accessible, contains impressive excavation finds from the extensive defense work.
4
0
Prince Georg Wilhelm von Hessen-Darmstadt received the Braunshardt estate as a gift from his father Landgrave Ludwig VIII in 1760. The prince commissioned the engineer lieutenant Johann Jakob Hill to build the palace and gardens in the Rococo style. By 1763 it was completed. After the financial ruin of Georg Wilhelm's son Karl Georg, the castle passed into private ownership in 1819. 1865 acquired Grand Duke Ludwig III. the castle for his nephew and successor Ludwig IV. His son Ernst Ludwig, the last Grand Duke, sold it in 1898. The Caritas Association of the Diocese of Mainz, which bought the castle in 1926, used it as a girls' home and to care for the elderly. It was initially managed by Benedictine nuns and finally from 1936 by the Johannesbund in Leutesdorf. In the course of a major conversion and expansion of the palace and its outbuildings, the St. Ludwig chapel with a church tower was built in 1929. During the Second World War, the castle was used as a retirement home for the city of Offenbach. After the end of the war, the Johannesbund took over the institution again. In the 1980s, parts of the AItenheim St. Ludwig were demolished and rebuilt. The Luisen wing, which Baron Helmuth von Maltzahn acquired in 1986, received its present form through extensive restoration work. In 2006, the city of Weiterstadt bought the castle. Since then it has been used for events.
3
0
Dornberg Castle, formerly the seat of the Lords of Katzenelnbogen, is a destination well worth seeing for young and old. The area still has great historical significance for the district of Groß-Gerau. More information on this at https://byc-news.de/gross-gerau/freizeittipp-das-schloss-dornberg-in-gross-gerau/
1
1
Rüsselsheim is in the name of Opel, this fortress is an eye-catcher and the Opel Museum is right in the middle 👌🏻
4
0
다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 나우하임 주변:
무료로 가입하기