성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 프랑크푸르트 암 마인에 있는 아름다운 성 16
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!
마지막 업데이트: 3월 16, 2026
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 역사적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 기념물
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 기념물
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 전망대
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 프랑크푸르트 암 마인 주변의 더 많은 성을 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
Holzhausen Castle (formerly also Holzhausen Oed) is a Baroque moated castle in Frankfurt am Main, surrounded on three sides by Holzhausen Park. It was built by the Frankfurt patrician family Holzhausen on an estate they owned, which at the time lay north of Frankfurt's city limits. Due to the city's growth in the 19th century, it is now located in the Nordend district of Frankfurt.
8
0
The Bolongaropalast is a large Baroque palace in Frankfurt-Höchst, built between 1772 and 1780. It is located on the south side of Bolongarostraße, and the south-facing garden is on the high bank above the confluence of the Nidda and Main rivers. This is the south side and is used as a registry office.
4
0
In 1155, at a masked ball, Emperor Barbarossa called the disgraced Schinder the Rogue of Bergen.
0
0
Between the entrances to the current Friedberger Warte restaurant and the Wehrhof there is a walled-in draw well. Its base is made of natural stone, its body and the arch that covers it are made of red sandstone. The well opening is protected by a conical wooden roof.
1
0
In what is now Rödelheim's Solmspark, there has been a castle since 1250, and it is suspected that it existed since 1150, directly on the ford through the Nidda. The ford was part of the trade route between Frankfurt and Cologne, and the castle lords may have collected tolls for crossing it. After its eventful history spanning many centuries, the castle fell into disrepair and was therefore demolished in 1802. The owners, the counts of Solms-Rödelheim and Assenheim, built a classicist castle on the site of the castle core by 1859. This burned down in a bombing raid in 1944. The ruins were demolished in 1956, the area was leveled and laid out as a park meadow. In 2003, the Rödelheim Local History and Heritage Association set itself the task of giving the population an impression of the castle's appearance and dimensions. Finally, in 2007, the bronze model was erected, an information board was installed and the course of the castle walls was re-paved. The paving allows walkers and visitors to actually visualize the dimensions of the castle. The entire complex was designed by the Frankfurt architect Horst Günter Kroneisen. The bronze model itself represents the L-shaped castle building on a scale of 1:40. The covered entrance area can be seen in the inner corner of the L, and on the back the two-flight open staircase leading down to the garden. There is a stair tower at each of the three corners of the castle complex, with the eastern tower being striking due to its height and diameter. It stands on the site of the castle's old keep. The model was created after averaging the dimensions based on the existing photographs and drawings of the castle. The foundation stone for the foundation of the heavy model base was laid in 2007 by the then mayor Petra Roth. A capsule was also sealed, which contains the foundation stone certificate, some Frankfurt daily newspapers, the Rödelheimer Main-Nidda-Boten and some euro coins.
3
0
The current Friedberger Warte was built in 1478 in late Gothic style, replacing a watchtower mentioned as early as 1350, as the last watchtower of the Frankfurt Landwehr on the Eulenberg, the highest point in Bornheim. The complex consists of a rectangular fortified courtyard with a rectangular floor plan measuring 22 by 28 meters. On the west side is the guardhouse with kitchen and well room. The most striking component is the slender defensive and watchtower with a slate roof. The Friedberger Warte was only once the scene of a military conflict: in 1546, the people of Frankfurt repelled imperial troops here during the Schmalkaldic War. In 1634, during the Thirty Years' War, the tower and fortified courtyard were set on fire by wandering Croats. The Friedberger Warte was rebuilt in 1637. It later served as a customs station and fire watch. A popular apple wine bar has been located here since 1815. The tower has served as a ventilation shaft for the sewer system since 1885.
0
0
다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 프랑크푸르트 암 마인 주변:
무료로 가입하기