경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

경로
하이킹
네덜란드
사우스 홀랜드

빌헬미나헤이븐

빌헬미나헤이븐 최고의 워킹 & 하이킹 경로

4.4

(4172)

33,953

등산객

1,111

하이킹

빌헬미나헤이븐 최고의 하이킹과 워킹을 찾으시나요? 그렇다면 아름다운 사우스 홀랜드 호수 주변에 있는 경로 컬렉션을 아래에서 살펴보세요. 빌헬미나헤이븐에 있는 하이킹 트레일 중에서 마음에 드는 곳을 선택해 언제든지 야외 활동을 하면 돼요.

마지막 업데이트: 8월 22, 2026

10

등산객

#1.

Schiedam에서 출발하는 Het Sterrebos – 프린세스 베아트릭스파크 순환 코스

8.34km

02:07

20m

20m

보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

기기에서 길안내

휴대폰으로 전송

저장

보통

초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

초급
guide_signup
저희가 komoot 모바일 앱로 길을 안내해 드리겠습니다.
무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

무료 회원 가입

초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

초급

보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

보통

초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

초급
무료 회원 가입 후 빌헬미나헤이븐 주변 하이킹 경로를 1,107개 더 확인하세요

더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.

무료 회원 가입

이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?

투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.

오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요

다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.

로그인 또는 가입하기

빌헬미나헤이븐 주변 인기 장소

빌헬미나헤이븐 로드 사이클링 경로

빌헬미나헤이븐 사이클링

빌헬미나헤이븐 러닝 트레일

빌헬미나헤이븐 MTB 트레일

커뮤니티 팁

Hebari Hike&Bike🇿🇦🇱🇺🇲🇫
1월 13, 2026, Oude Stadhuis

Schiedam's Old Town Hall is located on the Grote Markt. Built in 1538, it was rebuilt in 1606 after a fire in 1604, and given its current gables in 1637. The double staircase dates from 1717-1718. In 1782, it was modernized by then-city architect Rutger van Bol'es. The last meeting of the city council was held here in January 1973. One section of the town hall houses a restaurant, while the other is used for weddings, meetings, and other representative functions. Professor Pieter van Vollenhoven opened the restored Town Hall on October 22, 2004. The restoration took eighteen months and was made possible by a Kanjer grant from the National Heritage Agency. The restoration of the old town hall addressed both the interior and exterior. The paintwork, ceilings, and furnishings of various rooms have been renovated. The exterior facade and the turret have also been restored. A restaurant is located in the basement of the old town hall. The old town hall is also used as a wedding venue.

번역: Google

0

0

At 30.5 meters tall to the top of its roof, De Kameel Mill is no small feat. Yet, it looks modest compared to the other giant windmills Schiedam boasts. This is because this malt mill was (originally) built during the early years of the jenever industry in 1715. The demand for malt was not high at the time, so the mills, with their slender stature and smaller height, could suffice. Rebuilding De Kameel Mill De Kameel Mill officially opened in 2011. After years of preparation, the reconstruction of this mill began on Monday, November 10, 2008. De Kameel Mill stood near this square between 1715 and 1868 and was one of approximately 20 smock mills. These mills ground grain for Schiedam's then-large jenever industry. The mill is fully operational and has several public functions. Cave Another striking feature of De Kameel is the so-called cave. A semicircular passage allowed small ships to enter the mill for loading and unloading.

번역: Google

0

0

What was once called "Hemaplein" (Hema Square) and is now also called "Veetplein" (food square) by many Schiedam residents on market day, is officially called "Het Land van Belofte" (The Promised Land). This name refers to a Biblical story about the Promised Land. This land of milk and honey was discovered by two of Moses' 12 spies: Joshua and Caleb. A gable stone above the passage to the courtyard of the Sebastiaanshof, bearing the inscription "HET LANT VAN BELOFTE" (THE LANDSCAPE OF PROMISE), depicts these two spies with a large bunch of grapes. They took this bunch with them as proof of the great fertility of the discovered area and reported that the land overflowed with milk and honey. On Fridays during the fresh produce market, there is still an abundance of produce, so the name actually fits this square perfectly. Sources: https://indebuurt.nl/schiedam/genieten-van/straatnaam-verklaard-daarom-heet-land-van-belofte-zo~71898/ and https://www.facebook.com/literairgezelschapschiedam/photos/wat-een-tijdlang-het-hemaplein-heette-en-tegenwoordig-door-menig-schiedammer-op-/951601490421854/

번역: Google

1

0

The Appelmarkt Bridge over the Lange Haven between the Appelmarkt and the Vismarkt is one of Schiedam's three monumental double cast-iron drawbridges, built around 1860. When a boat passes through the harbor, this bridge is manually raised by two bridge keepers. Source: https://www.sdam.nl/zien-doen/ct/molens-en-monumenten/info/appelmarktbrug

번역: Google

1

0

De Plantage is a neighborhood in Schiedam situated around the oldest city park in the Netherlands. A historic city park that will have entered its 256th year in 2025. The park was laid out in 1767 by then city architect Arij van Bol’es. At the time, this area was a green zone on the edge of the city. Wealthy people built their houses there with spacious gardens and gazebos on the water. Over time, a number of companies also settled in De Plantage. In 2013, the northern part of De Plantage, called the “Kop van het Park”, was redesigned. With the new redesign, De Plantage also got a clear entrance again; this invites visitors to enter the park to walk, picnic and enjoy. Source: https://www.plantagebewoners.nl/het-mooiste-park

번역: Google

1

0

There is such a special tree in the Plantage. This world tree is an Oriental Plane and is called “De Plantage Plataan” because of its location in the park. This plantain was planted around 1870.  The world tree community of the Plantage, together with the tree protector, prevents the tree from being damaged.

번역: Google

1

0

The city carpentry house or city carpentry yard used to be a building in a city, where the materials for the city works were stored, and where later the city carpenter also lived and worked. In Schiedam, the city carpentry yard was located at Korte Haven 135. The city carpentry yard is an elongated, 18th-century building, now a national monument, consisting of two brick wings with low floors and hipped roofs. In the middle of the facade is a simple gate with pilasters and entablature.

번역: Google

3

0

The Korte Haven is a canal approximately 400 meters long in the west of Schiedam's city center. The Korte Haven was dug in 1577 and connects the Nieuwe Haven (Westvest) in the west with the Lange Haven in the east. The Vlaardingen gate, demolished in 1862, stood on the west side. Source: https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korte_Haven

번역: Google

2

0

빌헬미나헤이븐 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 경로

빌헬미나헤이븐 로드 사이클링 경로

Store rating

komoot 모바일 앱으로 영감을 받아보세요

무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

또는

지금 komoot에 가입하세요

Store rating

더 살펴보기

다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.

노르드윅바세나르메이젠델덴 하그S-Gravenhage로테르담괴레-오버플래키괴데리데Noordwijkerhout웨스트본비피렌란덴뉴쿱Bodegraven-Reeuwijk랜싱거랜드Berkheide뢰위크Solleveld & Kapittelduinen웨스트랜드도르드레흐트피나커-누트도르프델프 오지 그릇Hinderplaat카트위크라이덴Kwade Hoek고다크림페너바르드알브란츠와드훅셰 워드크랄링세 플라스Zoetermeer리세브리스트알펜 안 덴 라인부어쇼텐그로테 플라스바렌드레흐트카그 엔 브라셈헬레보에츨루이스제데릭Hollands Diep블라딩겐라인우드블리틀랜드미덴델플란트테일링겐베르그셴후크S-그라벤잔데로테메렌뢰위크세 플라센제벤후이저플라스스키플루이덴도베플라스니세와드알케메이드유로파하펜완티Nieuwkoopse Plassen & De Haeck코렌다이크사센하임워몬드아마조네이븐마아하벤블레이스윅몰렌란덴르담괴물네델렉리메르레이셴담-부르부르크베르니스츠바인드레흐트브리엘고린켐마슬랜드제이콥스우드양체카날닐하벤주이드플라스보데그라벤마스루이스테르 아르Westduinpark & Wapendal힐레곰버클 엔 로덴리지스리더커크우스부른세 미어알블라세르담Rijswijk비넨마스스트리옌와딘스빈쉬담프린스 요한 프리소헤븐Zoetermeerse Plas제벤후이젠-모에르카펠레니우쿱스 플라센더크스랜드Slibopslag '드 슬루프터'Slikken Van VoorneNieuw-Lekkerland헨드릭-이도-암바흐트오더케르크라이더도르프슌호벤리스벨트보스코프제거플라스Nieuwerkerk Aan Den IjsselVoorhout외그스트게스트조터우드기센란덴묘실슈피케니세워터링겐미델하니스비넨베다이크테 마스스푸이프린세스 아말리아헤븐라인스부르크우드-베이저란트부일 갓Hardinxveld-Giessendam불칸헤이븐베르감바흐트크림펜 안 덴 이셀Lingegebied & Diefdijk-Zuid날드윅무어드레흐트해링블리트우스트플라키카펠레 안 덴 이셀비엘 반 바사De Horsten라인하펜풋 반 브로에호벤크롬스트리젠파펜드레히트Ventjagersgaatje슬리에드레흐트발켄부르크드 라이어발켄부르크세 미어브리타니에헤이븐딘텔하펜로젠부르크베네룩스하펜왈헤이븐데 크라베플라스머위헤이븐브라세머미어HellegatsplatenBroekvelden, Vettenbroek & Polder Stein에스그라벤딜엠하펜Donkse Laagten

근처 어드벤처 가이드

엠하펜 즐길거리

background

새로운 정복을 위한 준비를 하세요

무료로 가입하기

탐험하기
경로경로 플래너기능바우처 사용하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹사이트맵
앱 다운로드
소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

© komoot GmbH

개인 정보 보호 정책