살리낙 드 미람보에는 둘러볼 만한 장소가 많답니다. 하이킹 또는 사이클링을 좋아한다면 살리낙 드 미람보에 숨겨진 20
가지 보석을 만날 수 있을 거예요. 이 지역의 주요 명소를 살펴보면서 다음 모험을 계획해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 7월 20, 2026
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 살리낙 드 미람보 주변의 더 많은 명소를 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
The Abbey of Sainte-Marie-Madeleine goes down in history for having been founded by Geoffroi du Loroux, Archbishop of Bordeaux, around 1145-1150. The only vestige of the imposing Premonstratensian monastery, the church of the Abbey of Sainte-Marie-Madeleine, founded in the 12th century, is the jewel of the village of Pleine-Selve. 12th century church, made up at the time of a single nave, a transept and a flat apse. In the 13th century, addition of chapels to the arms of the transept. The convent buildings were completely destroyed by French troops in 1407 during the Hundred Years War and then during the Wars of Religion. The church itself had its nave amputated. Of the 13th century building, the crossing, the north arm of the transept, the north chapel, the flat apse remain. During the 19th century, construction of a sacristy on the south facade of the chevet. The Romanesque church is only the choir of the old church, only the apse presents the architecture of the 12th century. Today it has the status of a parish church. The building was classified as a historical monument in 1908.
0
0
The church, built in the shape of a Latin cross, the first construction elements of which date from the 11th and 12th centuries, with later additions and alterations (15th and 19th centuries to the beginning of the 13th century then modified in the 15th and 16th centuries, is dedicated to Saint Séverin, alias Seurin, bishop of Bordeaux in the 5th century, and whose feast day takes place on October 21. However, the solemn patronal feast is that of Saint Blaise, martyr bishop of the 4th century, fixed on February 3, and for which there is great veneration in the country. The main portal of the church, as well as the two false doors, are crowned by ogival arcades with a few rare ornaments borrowed from the Romanesque period, such as saw teeth, diamond points, etc. These gantries have been the subject of a subconstruction. The nave is made up of three recently vaulted bays in brick and plaster, without ribs; each span is separated by groups of four small columns, only two meters and fifty high, and appearing to date from the 14th century. The apse has two bays in the 15th century ogival style. The Saint-Joseph chapel, to the north, has kept its original Romanesque style; it is dominated by a semi-circular vault, and offers the example of an apsidion of which no advantage is currently being taken. It is adorned with a small apse which housed the baptismal font. The chapel of the Virgin, to the south, was remodeled in the 17th century; it has the character of a 15th century restorer; it was then lengthened, and consists of three spans. There is, it is said, an ossuary under the choir. The bell tower with a cone or "pine cone" spire, placed above the transept, and about 24 meters high (54 steps lead to its summit), is worthy of attention. This is the oldest part of the church. It is covered with a stone dome carved in tortoiseshell called the pine cone bell tower, similar examples of which can be found in Saintonge (Abbaye aux Dames de Saintes, Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption church in Fenioux)3 but which recalls above all the domes of Byzantine inspiration observed in Poitou, Angoumois and Périgord (church of N.-D.-la-Grande in Poitiers, cathedral of Saint-Pierre in Angoulême, cathedral of Saint-Front in Périgueux). The foreground includes five Romanesque windows on each side, oriented as usual, on the upper level there are only two; the tower ends in a cut of stone, formed of small somewhat deformed cubes and forming a slightly rounded cone, but deformed by time. Inside, this bell tower offers a quadrangular vault, with cut sides, of very good taste. The bell, weighing 430 kilograms, was cast by Guillaume Besson, from Angers, and blessed in 1859, under the name of Marie. The godfather was Mr. Blanc Fontenille, former lawyer and notary, mayor of Nieul, and the godmother Mrs. Marie Belloteau, born Babin; parish priest M.Antoine Lanson.
1
0
In 1073, the castle already exists; the first known lord was Guillaume de la Rochandry at the beginning of the 12th century. The 1449 inscription on the castle attests to its reconstruction following the destruction caused by the Hundred Years War. In 1505, Jean de Sainte-Maure, lord of Jonzac, founded the Carmelite monastery on the remains of an old chapel dedicated to Saint Nicolas. The cloister was built in 1657. The young Louis XIV, the Queen Mother and Mazarin stayed at the castle in 1659. The castle remained at Sainte-Maure until the end of the 17th century, then passed through marriage to Espardes de Lussan, which transformed the fortress in beautiful stately home with neat ornamentation and guard until the Revolution. Currently the north wing of the castle houses the buildings of the Town Hall (restored in the 19th century), and the south wing, those of the sub-prefecture. The cloister was restored between 1976 and 1978, and now houses a cultural center, with exhibition halls and an archaeological museum. The towers, postern and fountain in the basement date from the 12th century. Of the old feudal castle, only the postern and an isolated tower remain, connected to the main body by a large hall. The moat in front of the drawbridge was filled was filled in the 19th century. It was reopened at the beginning of the 21st century. The imposing gatehouse is marked 1549 and therefore dates from the 16th century, a period of work including the north-west tower, while the south-west tower, of a smaller diameter, is from the 17th century. The towers flanking the postern have retained their defenses. At each, the loopholes have been retained or enlarged. Stone stairs serve each floor and access the walkway. This passage seems to have been discovered, as evidenced by the gargoyles. The crenellation includes machicolations with archers in the middle of the merlons. The slate roofs are high pepperboxes on the towers, and a curious set with two sides connecting two pepperboxes for the gatehouse The fountain located in the basement of the sub-prefecture, has a niche and a niche frame decorated with sculptures imitating stalactites. Carved mask. The fountain was probably built by Léon de Sainte-Maure, Count of Jonzac, who enlarged and embellished the castle in the middle of the 12th century. In a former courtyard of the castle, a theater was built in the 19th century. It is a round building with approximately 300 seats.
0
0
Located on the edge of town, at the crossroads of 2 roads of ancient origin, the church is on an elevated position. The openings pierced in the upper part of the walls of the nave (reminiscent of the Languedoc "mirandes") are the most remarkable feature of the monument and seem to attest that the church was, if not fortified, at least fitted out as a refuge. The church has a cruciform plan which was not to be the case originally, because the arms of the transept, whose vaults are very low compared to that of the nave, are connected rather awkwardly to the latter by a incoherent molding system. It is not excluded that these transepts, very wide and each lit, to the north as to the south, by a large oculus obviously late, replaced a transept of more modest size. The fact that the cupola on squinches, decorated in the lower part with modillions in the shape of heads, and surmounted, on the outside, by a beautiful bell tower whose lower part is from the Romanesque period, was not placed according to the use at the crossing, but was moved above the right bay preceding the semi-circular apse, does not plead in favor of this hypothesis. It is more likely that the church originally only had a single nave. A partial collapse profoundly altered, at an early date, the external appearance of the apse by causing the disappearance of 3 of the 5 veneered arches which reinforced it on the outside. However, if we judge by the 2 arches still in place on the south side as well as by the beginning of the arch remaining on the north side, the whole of the apse included a very neat decoration of capitals and corbels ( with a very beautiful female head on the south side and an astonishing bearded head in the northeast corner). The relative abundance and quality of the carved decoration is one of the interesting aspects of the church of Guitinières. The western portal has 3 bare arches, between which are inserted decorative cords, and a 4th arch decorated with "honeycombs". If the capitals of the 3 bays of the nave are of good quality (one of them was recut at the end of the Middle Ages and shows 2 figures of angels), those of the bedside are remarkable: we see men surrounded of monstrous animals caught in vegetal intertwining and an image of Lust. Stylistically, these capitals are very similar to those of the nave of Saint-Eutrope de Saintes. and the intervention of a sculptor from this workshop, the third active on this particularly important site, seems very likely, with however, on the south side and in an inconspicuous location, the unexpected presence of a capital decorated with bare palmettes but very prominent, rather reminiscent of the capitals of the southwest. The furniture of the church of Guitinières is rather poor; at the base of one of the engaged columns of the nave, on the north side, an inscription preserves the memory of the repair of the paving in 1732. The neo-Romanesque altar fits quite well into the volume of the apse; but it is especially necessary to note the presence, in the north crosspiece of 2 Angels Worshipers in stone, which could date from the beginning of the 19th century. and which are most likely the remains of a rather ambitious altar decoration.
0
0
From its construction in the 12th century, when Jonzac depended on the parish of Saint-Germain-de-Lusignan, the church only retains its Romanesque bell tower and its apse. For the rest, it is the result of considerable alterations which took place first after the Hundred Years War in the 15th century, where the church was very mutilated, and especially at the end of the 19th century, in a neo-Gothic style. , where it took its current configuration. It is dedicated to Saint Germain. Saint Germain, bishop of Paris (496-576), was probably born in that part of Gaul which is for us now Burgundy, near Autun. It is reported that he studied extensively in Gaul, then in Rome. There, the Emperor Honorius would have conferred on him high offices for his region of origin. He would have lived there for fifteen years with a priest uncle, before being ordained himself and becoming abbot of the Saint Symphorien monastery in Autun. It was from there that he was called to be bishop of Paris. His zeal to call his people to conversion and holiness was illustrated, in particular, by the conversion of King Childebert, son of Clovis and Clotilde. The latter, following the example of Germain, called the "Father of the poor", put order at court, had the church and monastery of Saint Germain des Prés built and distributed abundant alms. He died at the age of 80, in 576. It should be noted that there is another Saint Germain, born around 378 in Auxerre, of which he was the bishop, and died in 448 in Ravenna, thus well before the birth of Germain of Paris. It is to him that the church near the Louvre is dedicated: Saint Germain l'Auxerrois... It is also he who is said to have laid hands on the young Geneviève (v. 422 - v. 502). Four communes in Charente-Maritime bear the name of Saint Germain, and the churches of Beaugeay and Varaize are also under his patronage. His feast day is May 28. its construction in the 12th century, at the time when Jonzac depended on the parish of Saint-Germain-de-Lusignan, the church retains only its Romanesque bell tower and its apse. For the rest, it is the result of considerable alterations which took place first after the Hundred Years War in the 15th century, where the church was very mutilated, and especially at the end of the 19th century, in a neo-Gothic style. , where it took its current configuration. It is dedicated to Saint Germain. Saint Germain, bishop of Paris (496-576), was probably born in that part of Gaul which is for us now Burgundy, near Autun. It is reported that he studied extensively in Gaul, then in Rome. There, the Emperor Honorius would have conferred on him high offices for his region of origin. He would have lived there for fifteen years with a priest uncle, before being ordained himself and becoming abbot of the Saint Symphorien monastery in Autun. It was from there that he was called to be bishop of Paris. His zeal to call his people to conversion and holiness was illustrated, in particular, by the conversion of King Childebert, son of Clovis and Clotilde. The latter, following the example of Germain, called the "Father of the poor", put order at court, had the church and monastery of Saint Germain des Prés built and distributed abundant alms. He died at the age of 80, in 576. It should be noted that there is another Saint Germain, born around 378 in Auxerre, of which he was the bishop, and died in 448 in Ravenna, thus well before the birth of Germain of Paris. It is to him that the church near the Louvre is dedicated: Saint Germain l'Auxerrois... It is also he who is said to have laid hands on the young Geneviève (v. 422 - v. 502). Four communes in Charente-Maritime bear the name of Saint Germain, and the churches of Beaugeay and Varaize are also under his patronage. His feast day is May 28.
0
0
찾고 있는 하이라이트를 아직 못 찾으셨나요? 다른 지역의 주요 명소 가이드를 확인해보세요: