세미락에는 둘러볼 만한 장소가 많답니다. 하이킹 또는 사이클링을 좋아한다면 세미락에 숨겨진 18
가지 보석을 만날 수 있을 거예요. 이 지역의 주요 명소를 살펴보면서 다음 모험을 계획해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 30, 2026
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 세미락 주변의 더 많은 명소를 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
This Templar chapel was built in the 12th century and renovated in 1706. It was acquired in 1949 by Mr. and Mrs. Frédéric, the current owners, who completely restored it. Since 1986, on August 15 of each year, a mass has been celebrated there.
2
0
This Romanesque church was built in the 12th century, but all that remains of the original building is the bell tower. It was modified in the 15th and 16th centuries. A Renaissance style facade replaces the original facade and the square bell tower was built in the 12th century.
2
0
Charming little piece of nature. The chapel (above) can be visited when it is open. A skeleton welcomes you but don't worry, it is very discreet!
0
0
The Abbey of Sainte-Marie-Madeleine goes down in history for having been founded by Geoffroi du Loroux, Archbishop of Bordeaux, around 1145-1150. The only vestige of the imposing Premonstratensian monastery, the church of the Abbey of Sainte-Marie-Madeleine, founded in the 12th century, is the jewel of the village of Pleine-Selve. 12th century church, made up at the time of a single nave, a transept and a flat apse. In the 13th century, addition of chapels to the arms of the transept. The convent buildings were completely destroyed by French troops in 1407 during the Hundred Years War and then during the Wars of Religion. The church itself had its nave amputated. Of the 13th century building, the crossing, the north arm of the transept, the north chapel, the flat apse remain. During the 19th century, construction of a sacristy on the south facade of the chevet. The Romanesque church is only the choir of the old church, only the apse presents the architecture of the 12th century. Today it has the status of a parish church. The building was classified as a historical monument in 1908.
0
0
The church, built in the shape of a Latin cross, the first construction elements of which date from the 11th and 12th centuries, with later additions and alterations (15th and 19th centuries to the beginning of the 13th century then modified in the 15th and 16th centuries, is dedicated to Saint Séverin, alias Seurin, bishop of Bordeaux in the 5th century, and whose feast day takes place on October 21. However, the solemn patronal feast is that of Saint Blaise, martyr bishop of the 4th century, fixed on February 3, and for which there is great veneration in the country. The main portal of the church, as well as the two false doors, are crowned by ogival arcades with a few rare ornaments borrowed from the Romanesque period, such as saw teeth, diamond points, etc. These gantries have been the subject of a subconstruction. The nave is made up of three recently vaulted bays in brick and plaster, without ribs; each span is separated by groups of four small columns, only two meters and fifty high, and appearing to date from the 14th century. The apse has two bays in the 15th century ogival style. The Saint-Joseph chapel, to the north, has kept its original Romanesque style; it is dominated by a semi-circular vault, and offers the example of an apsidion of which no advantage is currently being taken. It is adorned with a small apse which housed the baptismal font. The chapel of the Virgin, to the south, was remodeled in the 17th century; it has the character of a 15th century restorer; it was then lengthened, and consists of three spans. There is, it is said, an ossuary under the choir. The bell tower with a cone or "pine cone" spire, placed above the transept, and about 24 meters high (54 steps lead to its summit), is worthy of attention. This is the oldest part of the church. It is covered with a stone dome carved in tortoiseshell called the pine cone bell tower, similar examples of which can be found in Saintonge (Abbaye aux Dames de Saintes, Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption church in Fenioux)3 but which recalls above all the domes of Byzantine inspiration observed in Poitou, Angoumois and Périgord (church of N.-D.-la-Grande in Poitiers, cathedral of Saint-Pierre in Angoulême, cathedral of Saint-Front in Périgueux). The foreground includes five Romanesque windows on each side, oriented as usual, on the upper level there are only two; the tower ends in a cut of stone, formed of small somewhat deformed cubes and forming a slightly rounded cone, but deformed by time. Inside, this bell tower offers a quadrangular vault, with cut sides, of very good taste. The bell, weighing 430 kilograms, was cast by Guillaume Besson, from Angers, and blessed in 1859, under the name of Marie. The godfather was Mr. Blanc Fontenille, former lawyer and notary, mayor of Nieul, and the godmother Mrs. Marie Belloteau, born Babin; parish priest M.Antoine Lanson.
1
0
Remarkable site, known throughout the region, owned by private individuals. The Templar Chapel was built in the 12th century, renovated in 1706. The will of Louis de La Rochandry "escuyer, lord of Croyignac, Clyon and Saint Antoine" was written on July 14, 1587 in this chapel. It was sold in 1792 as "national property". It was acquired by Mr. and Mrs. Frédéric, the current owners, in 1949. It has been restored and the site is maintained today. Two rock-cut burials were found there. A skeleton is on display in the chapel. Since 1986, every August 15, a mass is celebrated there.
0
0
From its construction in the 12th century, only the bell tower remains. This Romanesque church was modified in the 15th and 16th centuries. A Renaissance-style facade replaces the original one. It includes two mutilated statuettes of Saint Peter and Saint Andrew as well as Christ and the Evangelists. The square bell tower, built in the 12th century on an earlier stump, decorated on each side with two column windows, is covered with a pyramidal slate roof. It contains a bell weighing about 500 kilos, affixed in 1810 along with the raising of the steeple by about 2 meters. She was baptized "Marie Changran". The godmother is the mayor's wife and the godfather is the 1st deputy mayor. It was replaced in 1911 by "Marie-Elisabeth, Andréa" also weighing 500 kilos. His godmother was Mrs. Marie-Elisabeth Chevailler born Diers-Montplaisir de Clion and her godfather, Achille Béaud confessed to Saintes. The founder at the time was Bollée d´Orléans. The semicircular apse is divided into five parts by columns. The windows of the apse and the south side are Romanesque, those on the north side are pointed. A second nave, dedicated to the Virgin, and a sacristy have been added to the north side of the building. In 1793, the church was saved from revolutionary destruction by Widow Landreau, wife of the notary at the time. On May 17, 1996, a magnificent 18th century tabernacle was found by chance by Mr. Pascal Even, director of the Departmental Archives, and a group of archive enthusiasts, during storage in the attic of the rural museum. After the restoration of this tabernacle, Mr. Claude Audebeau, a Clionnais parishioner, endeavored to restore the pulpit of the church which was in very poor condition. This was done in early 2002. To his credit, we should also mention the restoration of a superb chandelier. The bell tower and the apse were listed as historical monuments in 1909 while the rest were listed as historical monuments in 2000. In 2009, following a storm that damaged the bell tower, a lightning rod and a splendid rooster were installed. The previous gallinaceous was removed decades ago.
0
0
찾고 있는 하이라이트를 아직 못 찾으셨나요? 다른 지역의 주요 명소 가이드를 확인해보세요: