4.4
(69)
896
ランナー
53
ランニング
ケーニッヒシュタイン・イム・タウヌスでランニングを楽しめば、このエリアをより深く知ることができます。ランニングに適した美しいルートが見つかるように、komootがケーニッヒシュタイン・イム・タウヌスでのルートのコレクション全体を評価して選び抜いた、人気ランニングトレイルをご紹介します。ルートをクリックして詳細を表示し、他のユーザーがアップロードした役立つ情報や写真を閲覧しましょう。
最終更新日: 3月 13, 2026
4.3
(3)
46
ランナー
15.0km
01:46
510m
510m
難しいジョギング. 標準以上のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に進みやすいルートです。一部で、安定して歩行できる技術が必要です。
5.0
(3)
62
ランナー
13.8km
01:31
200m
200m
中程度のジョギング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
無料新規登録
4.5
(2)
47
ランナー
9.44km
01:02
180m
180m
中程度のジョギング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
4.0
(2)
53
ランナー
9.65km
01:03
120m
120m
中程度のジョギング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
5.0
(1)
36
ランナー
14.6km
01:36
270m
270m
中程度のジョギング. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
Beautiful pond in the city park of Königstein
1
0
Wonderful route with viewpoints into the Rhine-Main area
0
0
Brutally beautiful view over the sugar-coated lowlands.. endless expanse
13
0
The Rettershof was originally a monastery. We can only speculate about where the name comes from. After the monastery was founded in 1146, canons and sisters lived together at the Rettershof, and from around 1200 onwards it was only sisters. Until 1559, nuns lived in the Rettershof monastery. The sovereign Count of Stolberg, to whom the Rettershof belonged after that, had joined the church reformation in the meantime and no longer wanted to run a monastery according to the old church rules. He therefore converted it into a farm estate. The last three sisters received free accommodation in Königstein and an annual pension. The farm then changed hands many times until the building burned down in the Thirty Years' War. After the burned down building had been rebuilt, the French army conquered the area in 1792. In 1803, the Rettershof went to the Principality of Nassau-Usingen, in 1806 to the Duchy of Nassau and in 1866 to the Kingdom of Prussia. Since 1883, the Rettershof has been privately owned. The first owner was Frederik Arnold Rodewald zu Feldheim, who had the small castle built on the western side of the estate, which now houses the castle hotel. Due to financial difficulties, the owners had to sell the farm in 1903 to Baron von Vincke and his wife Sybille von Hessen. In 1924, they sold it on to Felix von Richter and his family, who called themselves Richter-Rettershof from then on. Because the upkeep of the estate was expensive, the new owner opened a riding school for women with an attached boarding school in 1928 to earn money. In 1980, the town of Kelkheim then bought the Rettershof.
3
0
This beautiful lake can be found at the end of the Woogtal. There are many benches by the lake that invite you to take a rest.
2
0
他の地域の最高のランニングトレイル & ルートを見てみましょう。
無料でサインアップ