4.2
(26)
531
ライダー
89
ライド
Moisville周辺の交通量の少ないロードサイクリングルートは、起伏のある地形と、開けた田園地帯と森林地帯のミックスを特徴とする、サイクリストにとって変化に富んだ景観を提供します。この地域は緩やかな登りと下りがあり、ロードサイクリングに適した環境です。ルートはしばしば田舎道を通り、小さな村や歴史的な見どころを結んでいます。標高の変化は一般的に穏やかで、さまざまな体力レベルに適しています。
最終更新日: 8月 16, 2026
4.0
(2)
13
ライダー
86.5km
03:36
500m
500m
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
3.3
(3)
18
ライダー
45.6km
01:51
240m
240m
初級者向けロードバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。

無料新規登録
11
ライダー
中程度のロードライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 ツアーの一部に、未舗装のため走行が難しい箇所があるかもしれません。
12
ライダー
40.7km
01:40
210m
210m
初級者向けロードバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
10
ライダー
46.5km
01:55
250m
250m
初級者向けロードバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装状態が良好で走行しやすい道です。
さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。
無料新規登録
すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?
おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。
無料アカウントで今日から始めよう
次の冒険が待っています。
ログインまたは登録
モイスヴィル周辺で人気
Built in the 16th century and constructed from white stone from the Boncourt quarry, the church has a brown tile roof, accompanied by a bell tower and a belfry covered in slate. A small canopy, a vestibule, protects the sanctuary door, rebuilt in 1789. The bell was cast in the 17th century.
0
0
The first mention of the existence of the Church of Saint-Martin de Nonancourt is a 12th-century charter, but the original building probably dates back to the 7th or 8th century. The bell tower that now occupies the middle of the façade dates from the reconstructions of 1204. During the Hundred Years' War, the church was largely destroyed, like many buildings in the region. The side aisles, nave, and choir were rebuilt in the 16th century. The Chapel of the Virgin, also known as the Chapel of the Rosary, was also added. The Church of Saint-Martin contains numerous works of art, some of which are listed: neo-Gothic and Renaissance furnishings, including the centerpiece, the pulpit, a veritable wooden lacework; a variety of statuary, a 16th-century organ case and finally an enigmatic fresco discovered during recent works in 2001. The stained-glass windows of the church constitute a truly remarkable collection, both in terms of their number (26 in total) and their quality. The lower windows of the nave are the oldest pieces, dating from the 1500s, while the upper windows date from the 1520s and 1530s.
0
0
Built in the 15th century on the foundations of a chapel whose origins can be traced back to a papal bull from Pope Alexander in 1142, Saint Apollonia was worshipped there.
0
0
The Notre-Dame Priory, founded around 1128 by Rahier de Muzy, was dependent on Coulombs Abbey and housed a community of Benedictines. This community was apparently never very large, as Eudes Rigaud's repeated visits in the 13th century only recorded four monks. In 1255, the monks no longer lived together at the priory due to lack of space. By 1269, the buildings were in too poor condition to accommodate the archbishop. Adjoining the convent buildings, the choir of the parish church of Saint John the Baptist was used by the monks. This 12th-century church, built "in a single heap," underwent several embellishments in the 18th century, but on July 21, 1794, it was probably converted into a saltpeter works, along with the entire priory. The church reopened for worship on March 22, 1795. A campaign of renovations restored the buttresses of the west facade with bricks at the end of the 19th century. The bell tower, damaged in 1944 during the fighting on the Avre, was restored in 1959. The monument was closed for another period from 1939 to 1950. The bells were electrified in 1985. Heating was installed in 1990. A restoration project for the entire building was adopted by the municipality in 2003. The roofing work—repairing the roof box—and the complete restoration of the north facade—raising the apron of the openings by approximately 40 centimeters, repairing all the buttresses and old lime plaster—were completed in 2006. The Church of St. John the Baptist has been listed on the supplementary list of historic monuments since December 2005. A competition to select a master glassmaker was held in April 2009. The winning candidate, Coline Fabre, was entrusted with the task of creating The stained-glass windows throughout the building. Four bays were installed in the spring of 2010 and eight in the summer of 2014, so that all bays on the north, east, and south facades were fitted with stained-glass windows. Rehabilitation work on the east and west facades and the installation of the stained-glass windows on the west facade began on November 20, 2018, and was completed at the end of June 2019. The stained-glass windows were inaugurated on September 13, 2019. Since February 2021, the bells have once again rung daily at 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
0
0
The church is located near a departmental road and is surrounded by a cemetery. Church oriented with a longitudinal plan composed of a single nave. The entrance to the building is via a porch body. An annex building is attached to the north side of the choir. The western facade of the porch body rises on two levels delimited by a projecting cornice. It is pierced by a low-arched door as well as a rose window in the upper part. The bell tower, of polygonal plan, is positioned on the ridge of the roof. It is covered with a polygonal spire surmounted by a ridge cross and has two roof eaves. The building is covered with a gable roof. That of the annex building ends in a hip. The side walls are pierced with arched bays and supported by buttresses. The annex building is pierced by a quadrangular window and door. The buttresses of the choir bear witness to the Romanesque origins of the church. The nave, built in the 16th century, was enlarged in the 19th century by a bay to the west. The bays of the building were re-pierced around 1822.
0
0
The Saint-Rémy church in Saint-Rémy-sur-Avre is dedicated to Saint Remi of Reims, Bishop of Reims who baptized Clovis in 496 in the Notre-Dame Cathedral of Reims. In the 12th century, it marked the border between the Duchy of Normandy and the French royal domain on which Saint-Rémy-sur-Avre depends. It is a flamboyant Gothic church from the 15th century, probably rebuilt since we have mention of its existence since the end of the 11th century.
0
0
The parish church of Escorpain, dedicated to Saint Germain, is a very simple building, rectangular in plan and of modest dimensions. With a single nave, it ends with a flat chevet; a sacristy is attached to the north side of the choir; the gable wall of the façade is topped with a slate spire. The church is mentioned as early as the 12th century. The small rubble stonework, which also bears the traces of numerous alterations, and the small openings, three in number in the north wall and only one in the south wall, constitute the oldest remains of this building which was extensively restored in the 19th century. It was in fact from 1886, thanks to the generosity of the Firmin-Didot family that the building was raised, as evidenced by the gable wall of the façade. The nave was then covered with a panelled vault, replacing the previous framework: the 1886 inscription mentions previous work campaigns, in the 17th century in particular. The entire interior was redesigned, not without unity, in a neo-Gothic style. As for the two large bays in the south wall, probably pierced in the 16th century, they were greatly altered during this campaign. For the repair of the exterior masonry, the rendering of the façade, the roofs of the nave and a slope of the sacristy, the Sauvegarde de l’Art Français granted this unprotected church a subsidy of 80,000 F in 1994.
0
0
モワヴィル周辺には、70以上の専用交通量のないロードサイクリングルートがあり、車から離れた平和なライドのために、さまざまな距離と難易度を提供しています。
はい、モワヴィルには27の簡単な交通量のないロードサイクリングルートがあります。リラックスしたライドに最適なオプションは、ノンナンクール発のコシェレル・ドルメン – ジルのドンジョン周回コースで、わずか38km強で、標高の上昇は最小限です。
より挑戦的なライドを求める方のために、47の中程度の難易度のルートが利用可能です。シャンピニー・サン・アンドレ・ドイツ陸軍墓地発のサン・マルタン教会 – ドルーの木骨造りの家々周回コースは、標高400メートル以上の76kmのルートで、景色を楽しみながら良い運動になります。
モワヴィル周辺の交通量のないロードサイクリングルートの多くはループ状に設計されており、同じ地点からスタートしてフィニッシュすることができます。例えば、ノンナンクール発のオーヴ水道橋 – ジルのドンジョン周回コースは、46kmの周回ルートです。
ルートはしばしば歴史的および自然的な興味深い場所を通過します。例えば、ノンナンクールの歴史的中心部、静かなムーラン・デュ・サック、または古代のガロ・ローマ時代の道路のような場所に出会うかもしれません。これらは立ち止まって探索する素晴らしい機会を提供します。
komootコミュニティは、モワヴィルでの交通量のないロードサイクリング体験を高く評価しており、平均スコアは5つ星中4.03です。ライダーは、静かな道路、風光明媚な風景、そして交通量の多い場所から離れた魅力的な史跡や自然の美しさを発見できる機会を頻繁に称賛しています。
多くのルートは、ノンナンクールのような町や村から始まっており、通常は公共駐車場が利用可能です。出発する前に、komootで特定のルートの詳細を確認し、推奨される出発点と駐車情報をご確認ください。
春と秋は、一般的にこの地域でのロードサイクリングに最も快適な条件を提供し、気温は穏やかで、景色も美しいです。夏も、特に午前中や午後の遅い時間帯は楽しめますが、暖かい気候に備えてください。
もちろんです。長距離ライドには、ノンナンクール発のオーヴ水道橋 – シャトー・ド・モルムラン周回コース(約78km)や、ノンナンクール発のシャトー・ド・モルムラン – 木骨造りの家周回コース(75km)のようなルートを検討してください。どちらも静かな道路でかなりの距離を走ることができます。
重ね着は常に推奨されており、変化する気候条件に適応できます。ヘルメット、快適なサイクリングショーツ、適切な靴、そして特に春と秋には防水ジャケットが必須です。水と軽食もお忘れなく!
多くのルートは、地元のカフェ、パン屋、または小さなお店を見つけて補給や休憩ができる小さな村や町を通過するか、その近くを通ります。komootでルートを計画すると、これらの潜在的な休憩場所を事前に特定できます。


他の地域の最高のロードサイクリングルートを見てみましょう。