ルート

プランナー

機能

アップデート

App

ログインまたはサインアップ

アプリを入手

ログインまたはサインアップ

ルート
サイクリングルート
フランス
ペイ・ド・ラ・ロワール
ナント

ジェティニエ

ジェティニエ周辺のおすすめ交通量の少ないサイクリングルート

4.5

(271)

1,858

ライダー

222

ライド

Gétigné周辺の交通量の少ないサイクリングルートは、川沿いの谷、広大なブドウ畑のパノラマ、そして静かな木々に覆われたエリアが織りなす風景を巡ります。この地域はセーヴル・ナンテーズ川とモワンヌ川が特徴で、その川岸に沿って進むルートが多く、歴史的な水車小屋の景色を楽しめます。Garenne de la MoineやParc du Vallonのような自然エリアは、サイクリストにとって変化に富んだ環境を提供します。地形は、様々なサイクリングスキルに適した緩やかな勾配を含んでいます。

Gétigné周辺の交通量の少ないサイクリングルート ベストセレクション

  • 最も人気のある交通量の少ないサイクリングルートは、Gétigné発 バレーブリッジ – クロワ・ド・シャトー・ド・クリソン ループで、距離17.5マイル(28.2km)、所要時間2時間3分です。このルートは川沿いの谷の景色が特徴で、歴史的なクリソン城(Château de Clisson)の近くを通ります。
  • 地元のサイクリストに人気のもう一つのルートは、クリソン発 クロワ・ド・シャトー・ド・クリソン – バレーブリッジ ループで、距離8.7マイル(14.0km)のイージーコースです。このトレイルはセーヴル・ナンテーズ川沿いの風光明媚な景色を楽しみながら、中世の城の景観も堪能できます。
  • 地元のサイクリストに愛されているのは、Gétigné発 ガウミエ – ボー・ソレイユ自然エリア ループです。距離17.2マイル(27.7km)のこのトレイルは、自然エリアやブドウ畑を通り抜け、所要時間は約1時間42分です。
  • Gétigné周辺のサイクリングは、川の風景、ブドウ畑のパノラマ、そして木々に覆われたエリアが特徴で、様々なレベルのサイクリストに対応するルートネットワークを提供しています。
  • Gétignéのルートはkomootコミュニティで高く評価されており、220件以上のレビューで平均4.4つ星を獲得しています。1700人以上のサイクリストがkomootを利用して、Gétignéの多様な地形を探索しました。

最終更新日: 8月 12, 2026

4.7

(45)

219

ライダー

#1.

ナントランドの後回がます。角に使います

33.1km

01:40

170m

200m

中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

デバイスでナビ

スマートフォンに送信

保存

中程度

4.7

(3)

24

ライダー

中程度の自転車ライド. ある程度のフィットネスレベルが必要です。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

中程度
guide_signup
私たちがkomootモバイルアプリで道を示します
無料の komoot アカウントがあれば、無限のアウトドアコースを簡単に見つけてカスタマイズし、ナビで案内できます。

無料新規登録

4.5

(15)

33

ライダー

初級者向けバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

初級

3.0

(2)

13

ライダー

初級者向けバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

初級

2.7

(3)

10

ライダー

19.8km

01:18

120m

120m

初級者向けバイクライド. あらゆるフィットネスレベルに適しています。 全般的に舗装された状態です。あらゆるスキルレベルに適しています。

初級
無料新規登録すると、ジェティニエでのでのライドをさらに218件ご覧いただけます。

さらに多くのルートや他のユーザーのおすすめ情報を確認できます。

無料新規登録

すでにアカウントをお持ちですか?

おすすめのツアーは他のkomootユーザーが実際に経験した何千ものアクティビティに基づいています。

無料アカウントで今日から始めよう

次の冒険が待っています。

ログインまたは登録

ジェティニエ周辺で人気

ジェティニエの交通量の少ないサイクリング

ジェティニエの交通量の少ないサイクリング

コミュニティからのヒント

Fabrice Rigalleau
3月 17, 2026, Domaine de la Garenne Lemot

From 1805 to 1827, the sculptor François-Frédéric Lemot (winner of the Prix de Rome in 1790) transformed a former hunting forest belonging to the lords of Clisson into an idealized landscape. Influenced by the gardens of Ermenonville and Méréville, guided by his classical education and the memory of Tivoli, Lemot freely designed his garden whenever his official duties in Paris allowed. It is now a park managed by the department, freely accessible for a relaxing break with a beautiful view of the château.

Google翻訳による翻訳

0

0

Owned by the Departmental Council, the Bois de Buis is easily accessible from the parking lot of the Moulin du Liveau site, located along the RD 113, near the Château de l'Oiselinière. This woodland was once the grounds of the Château de l'Oiselinière, which is situated on the slopes of the Sèvre River in Nantes. The site was left to nature for about fifty years, before being purchased by the Department in 2007. In 2014, the former park was restored to create structures that will allow visitors to better appreciate this natural setting, where some one hundred animal and plant species thrive. It features a scenic lookout overlooking the Sèvre River and offers panoramic views of the village of Gorges. Activities and guided tours are regularly organized for the public. This site is classified as a sensitive natural area. Surface area (in m²): 30,000 m² (3 ha) Play area: No Bowling court: No Pets allowed: Yes Bathrooms: Yes (near the Moulin du Liveau) Other: For more information, visit the Loire-Atlantique nature walks website.

Google翻訳による翻訳

0

0

The municipality installed interpretive panels in the fall of 2022. Outside the mill, furniture reminiscent of the old mill sails showcases the mill's history and mechanism, while also promoting the vineyard's tourist attractions. Inside the mill, on both floors, glazed lava orientation tables present the various sites visible from the mill while evoking the work of the vineyard throughout the four seasons. A picnic table is available on site. The site is only accessible on foot or by bicycle. Nearest parking is at the Tuileries Pond.

Google翻訳による翻訳

0

0

The last remaining witness to the region's papermaking industry, the association "Pour les arts graphiques en Vallée de Clisson" (For Graphic Arts in the Clisson Valley) has been working with local authorities since 1998 to revive the 19th-century papermaking industry at Le Liveau in Gorges. The Moulin du Liveau is a superb example of the region's Italianate architecture. With the active support of local authorities, the mill, owned by the municipality of Gorges, was restored to its original purpose as a paper mill. This magnificent site on the Sèvre Nantaise River in the Clisson Valley opened to the public in spring 2015. MORE THAN A MUSEUM, IT'S A LIVING WORKSHOP The association "Pour les arts graphiques en Vallée de Clisson" offers activities centered around the history and manufacture of paper. Children and adults alike can discover the mechanisms of the paper mill, handcraft their own sheets of paper, and learn about printing. An informative journey through history, accompanied by the ever-present pleasure of playfully recreating the gestures of the past. Inside, a hammer mill powered by a paddle wheel driven by the Sèvre River evokes the preparation of paper pulp from rags. Visitors can also practice calligraphy, participate in writing workshops, take bookbinding courses, and enjoy many other activities.

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

The Liveau Paper Mill in Gorges in the Clisson Valley (Loire Atlantique, 44) offers guided tours, educational outings, group visits to the paper mill, papermaking workshops, events, and exhibitions. The mill welcomes you south of Nantes and also offers a shop with a wide selection of paper, stationery, and books. The Liveau Paper Mill is located in Loire-Atlantique, in Gorges on the banks of the Sèvre Nantaise. Two flour mills, one on the right bank, the other on the left bank, made up the Liveau hydraulic site, first mentioned in 1407. Until 1561, it was owned by the lords of Clisson. • 1826, transformation of the right bank mill into a paper mill, a more prosperous activity at that time, and construction of the drying rack (drying rack), marked in its architecture by the strong Italian influence prevalent at that time in the canton of Clisson. • 1827: Papermaking begins at the mill. It produces "large gray paper" or "envelope paper" (wrapping paper) sold to the sugar refineries of Nantes. • 1850: Papermaking ends. • 1851 to 1952: Milling resumes. • 2001: The municipality of Gorges acquires the abandoned mill. • 2004: The "Pour les arts graphiques en vallée de Clisson" association wins first prize from the Fondation du Patrimoine for its project to rehabilitate and promote the Moulin du Liveau, with the support of Gorges elected officials and the Clisson Valley community of municipalities. • 2006: The Fondation du Patrimoine approves the project and brings in financial partners. • 2008-2009: Airtight and watertight construction of the buildings (mill and dryer), half of which was financed by the Total Foundation. Additional funding was provided by the Fondation du Patrimoine, the Crédit Agricole Foundation, parliamentary funds, the Pays de Loire Regional Council, the Loire-Atlantique General Council, the Clisson Valley Community of Communes, the municipality of Gorges, and various private funds. . 2014: Rehabilitation work in preparation for an artisanal papermaking activity, for cultural and tourist purposes. • April 2015: The Liveau paper mill in Gorges welcomes its first visitors.

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

The modest Chapel of Saint Anne is the last vestige of the parish church of Saint Vincent. In the second half of the 11th century, the Chapel of Saint Anne was built. It adjoins the southern flank of a pre-existing castle chapel, probably contemporary with the keep, which dates from the late 10th or early 11th century. At an undetermined date, the two chapels were extended westward and became the chevet of the parish church of Saint Vincent. This extension was completed before 1646, the date at which a drawing by L. Doomer, preserved at the Dobrée Museum in Nantes, shows the complete building. In 1683, Archdeacon Binet described the dilapidated Church of Saint Vincent and the choir on the verge of ruin. No one dared touch it because it belonged to the lord of La Galissonnière and Le Pallet. We can therefore assume that the nave itself belongs to the parish, which is responsible for its upkeep. The choir, a former castle chapel, disappeared during the Revolution. The old church was razed in 1853, and only the Sainte-Anne chapel was spared thanks to the intervention of Prosper Mérimée. A new church was built on a new site in the village, reusing the stones from the old building. In addition to its dilapidated condition, the old church had the disadvantage of being located far from the village. The chapel was listed as a historical monument in 1941 (decree of August 9). It was restored in 1957. NOTE: THE CHURCH HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE JULY 23, 2018, FOR INDEFINITE WORK.

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

The Trinity Church is getting a makeover in the heart of Clisson Off-limits since 2018, the Trinity Church in Clisson is undergoing extensive restoration work until 2027, accompanied by reinforcement and safety work. The Trinity Church in Clisson has been off-limits since 2018 due to pieces of tufa stone found on the floor of the building, raising concerns about safety issues. The restoration has been decided upon, along with reinforcement and safety work. This work is expected to continue until 2027. The construction site will soon be explained to the residents of Clisson, using signs. The artwork and furnishings have been protected and stored, tarpaulins protect the building and the workers, the vaults and framework will be restored, and the wall plasterwork will be examined and redone where necessary. The work will concern the side aisles until next summer, the nave for the following twelve months. Then it will be the turn of the choir and transepts between January 2026 and spring 2027, then the sacristy, the bell tower and the outbuildings.

Google翻訳による翻訳

2

0

The Church of the Trinity was originally a Benedictine priory, with a parish, dependent on the abbeys of Saint-Martin-de-Vertou and Saint-Jouin-de-Marnes. In the 11th century, it was occupied by the canons regular of the Order of Saint Augustine. In 1645, Fontevrist nuns from La Regrippière en Vallet settled there. The convent burned down in 1794 by the infernal columns of the Republican armies. From the 11th century onwards, the church had a choir with an apse, side chapels, and a square bell tower. In the 17th century, the Benedictine nuns replaced the Romanesque choir with an elongated one, featuring a remarkable Baroque altarpiece. They demolished the southern part of the choir to build their oratory. During the French Revolution, the church returned to the parish. Around 1867/1868, work was undertaken. The façade was redone in a neo-Romanesque style, while the neo-Gothic style was preferred for the interior of the religious monument.

Google翻訳による翻訳

1

0

よくある質問

Gétigné周辺には、交通量のないサイクリングルートはいくつありますか?

Gétigné周辺には、交通量のないサイクリングルートが18件あります。これらのルートは、車両交通から離れた静かなライドを提供し、ナントのブドウ畑地域の美しい景観を存分に楽しめるように設計されています。

Gétignéには、初心者や家族連れに適した、交通量のない簡単なルートはありますか?

はい、Gétignéには簡単な交通量のないルートが豊富にあります。利用可能な18件のうち12件が簡単なルートに分類されており、初心者やリラックスしたサイクリング体験を求める家族連れに最適です。これらのルートは、しばしば穏やかな川岸やブドウ畑の小道に沿っています。

これらの交通量のないサイクリングルートでは、どのような景観が期待できますか?

Gétigné周辺の交通量のないルートは、主にセーヴル・ナンテーズ川とモワンヌ川沿いの絵のように美しい川の景観を特徴としています。また、広大なブドウ畑のパノラマや、モワンヌのガレンヌのような静かな森林地帯を走り抜け、多様で魅力的な環境を提供します。

Gétigné近郊の交通量のないサイクリングルート沿いには、どのような観光スポットがありますか?

多くのルートでは、この地域の豊かな歴史と自然の美しさを垣間見ることができます。中世のクリソン城、絵のように美しいアルセナル(旧製粉所)、そして静かな三つの州の谷を探索できます。テンプル騎士団の礼拝堂モワンヌ・ド・ジェルボーも注目すべき名所です。

周回型の交通量のないサイクリングルートはありますか?

はい、いくつかのルートは周回型になっており、同じ場所からスタートして同じ場所に戻ることができます。例えば、中程度の難易度の「Gétigné発、谷の橋~クリソン城ループ」は28.2kmの周回ルートで、簡単な難易度の「Gétigné発、ゴミエ~ボー・ソレイユ自然保護区ループ」は27.7kmです。

Gétignéでのサイクリング体験について、他のサイクリストは最も何を高く評価していますか?

komootコミュニティでは、Gétignéでのサイクリング体験を高く評価しており、227件の評価から平均4.4つ星を獲得しています。レビューでは、静かで交通量の少ない道、美しい川の谷、そしてリラックスして楽しめるライドを提供する魅力的なブドウ畑の景色がしばしば称賛されています。

歴史的建造物や城を巡るルートはありますか?

もちろんです。多くのルートは、この地域の遺産を強調するように設計されています。例えば、「クリソン発、クリソン城~谷の橋ループ」は、重要な中世のランドマークである印象的なクリソン城に直接アクセスできます。

セーヴル・ナンテーズ川沿いを走るルートはありますか?

はい、セーヴル・ナンテーズ川はこの地域の主要な特徴であり、多くのサイクリング道がその岸辺に沿っています。これらのルートは景色の良い眺めを提供し、しばしば歴史的な製粉所を通り過ぎ、黄色やピンクの水連などの地元の動植物を観察する機会を提供します。

Gétignéで交通量のないサイクリングルートを始める際、車はどこに駐車できますか?

各ルートの具体的な駐車場所は異なりますが、Gétignéやクリソンなどの近隣の町には公共の駐車場があります。最も便利な駐車オプションについては、komootで選択したルートの出発点を確認することをお勧めします。

Gétignéで交通量のないサイクリングを楽しむのに最適な時期はいつですか?

春と秋は、穏やかな気温と美しい景色で、Gétignéでのサイクリングに最も快適な時期となることが多いです。夏も、特に日陰の川沿いの道では楽しめますが、日中の暑さを避けるために早めにスタートするのが賢明です。

野生動物の観察に特に適したルートはありますか?

セーヴル・ナンテーズ川とモワンヌ川沿いのルート、そしてモワンヌのガレンヌのような森林地帯を通過するルートは、野生動物の観察に最適です。川岸で様々な鳥類や水生生物に注意してみてください。

短い簡単なルートはありますか?

はい、短くて簡単なライドをお探しなら、「Gétigné発、シュマン・デュ・ギャッツループ」が素晴らしい選択肢です。これは13.4kmの簡単な周回ルートで、のんびりとした外出に最適です。

ジェティニエでのの人気ルート

ジェティニエでのサイクリング

ジェティニエでのの人気観光スポット

Places to see

Store rating

komootモバイルアプリでインスピレーションを得よう

無料のkomootアカウントがあれば、無限のアウトドアコースを簡単に見つけてカスタマイズし、ナビで案内できます。

または

今すぐkomootに参加しよう

Store rating

さらに探索

他の地域の最高のサイクリングルートを見てみましょう。

クリッソングランリュウの湖サンジュリアンドコンセルレゼサンセバスティアンシュールロワールサン=ティレール=ド=クリソンDivatte-Sur-Loireサンフィアクルシュルメインオート=グレーヌオルヴォーヴェルトゥーサンレジェールレヴィーニュLaHaie-Fouassièreル・ペルランブーグネクエロンThouaré-Sur-Loireモーヴ=シュル=ロワールバス=グレーヌサンテルブラングランシャン=デ=フォンテーヌLa Chapelle-Sur-Erdreグランリュ湖サン=マルス=ド=クテアンドルMachecoul-Saint-MêmeラマルヌSucé-Sur-Erdreラ・ルモディエールサンテティエンヌデモンリュックLaBoissière-Du-DoréソトロンコルドメMaisdon-Sur-SèvreForêt De MachecoulサンフィルベールドグランリューポールサンペールブエイラモンターニュモニエールトライリエールAigrefeuille-Sur-Maineサンジャンドボワゾームジーヨンル・パレットサンコロンバンラ・リムジニエールサンリュミーヌドクテCheix-En-Retzレソリニエールブッセポンサンマルタンル・ビニョンラプランシュヴァレVueサンテニャングランリューサント=リュス=シュル=ロワールサンリュミーヌドクリソンルアンレジェラ・シュヴロリエールジュネストンラ・ルグリッピエールVigneux-De-Bretagneサントパザンヌ峡谷ポールール・ランドロール・ロルー・ボテロールタンプルドブレターニュサンテティエンヌドメルモルテモンベールシャトー・テボーラ・シャペル=ウランカルクフーコルクエシュルローニュルムイエヴィエイユヴィーニュトゥヴォワ

近くのアドベンチャーガイド

Cugandでやるべきこと

background

新しいピークを征服する準備をしよう

無料でサインアップ

探検する
ルートルートプランナー機能バウチャーを利用ハイキングMTBトレイルロードバイクルートバイクパッキングサイトマップ
アプリをダウンロード
SNSでフォローする

© komoot GmbH

プライバシーポリシー