Hallo ich bin Kay und leidenschaftlicher Freizeitradler. Auf meinen Touren entdecke ich gerne meine Heimat rund um Aachen, aber auch im Urlaub bin ich am liebsten im Sattel unterwegs. Früher war ich mit dem Trekkingrad unterwegs, danach Rennrad und Mountainbike. Jetzt wechsle ich zwischen Trekking und MTB Touren je nach Lust und Laune.
- 02:4931.3 mi11.1 mph2,450 ft2,425 ft
- 06:0355.3 mi9.1 mph2,475 ft2,475 ft
Unfortunately, the tour is not exactly how I drove because Komoot had a problem and I couldn't upload it. Then had to reconstruct it. The trail to the Meuse is super beautiful through the hilly marl land, just fantastic to drive. Only side streets or bike paths. The next time I would do the return tour a little differently, as it also runs on cycle paths, but for a long time directly on a main road. Paths are mostly paved or solid forest paths.
November 12, 2020
The tour takes us from Würselen over the bicycle roads in Eilendorf and then on over the Vennbahnweg to Aaachen Brand. I collected my passenger here. We continue towards Belgium via the Ravell cycle paths (solid gravel paths). Later you drive through the beautiful Gulp Valley, where there is always something going on. The tour is mostly on asphalt and a few kilometers of solid gravel roads that are easy to ride on with any bike. Many cycle paths or small side streets alternate, larger streets are only a few hundred meters away.
October 24, 2020
- 02:4029.2 mi10.9 mph2,000 ft2,000 ft
- 04:2362.3 mi14.2 mph2,675 ft2,675 ft
Today's tour leads through the beautiful Eifel into the High Fens. 90 percent on paved roads, mainly cycle paths or side streets. The remaining 10% are stuck gravel roads that can also be ridden with racing bikes. Except for one part through the tank area in Stolberg, which you can also bypass. Otherwise, follow the Vennbahnweg for a long time on the return journey. There is a lot to see for nature lovers in the High Fens.
October 10, 2020
Today just started driving and you realize how badly the bike paths are unfortunately still signposted ... all of a sudden, the signs are no longer available and the boards at the junctions are increasingly rare 😢 ... a nice tour anyway without inclines and mostly paved bike paths except on the Rur, there are solid gravel paths but you can also ride a racing bike on them. You can tell that autumn is here, hardly any activity on the otherwise well-traveled paths. Due to the long gloves, fewer pictures today than usual 😄
September 27, 2020