About Bernd "Eye see you"
Mountainbiken in Bad Kissingen, MSP, Rhön, SW.
- 03:2236.5 mi10.9 mph2,575 ft2,500 ft
- 02:3028.7 mi11.5 mph2,025 ft1,925 ftNicole🏁, Woffel (Hammelburg), and 32 others like this.
The Heegkopfsee is only a puddle, but it always pulls me back because it is so beautifully hidden in a small depression.March 22, 2023
- 03:2140.0 mi11.9 mph2,275 ft2,225 ft
- 02:5529.8 mi10.2 mph2,650 ft2,550 ftBettina MSP, Heizer, and 26 others like this.
Today I test rode a Husqvarna bike and then did another lap to compare with my bike! A fully rides better than a hardtail!!!March 17, 2023
- 02:0826.1 mi12.2 mph1,800 ft1,825 ft
- 04:2150.5 mi11.6 mph3,075 ft3,000 ft
Today I ended the hibernation and went down the Saale valley to Gemünden, Langenprozelten and then up to the upper reservoir of the Ruppertshütten pumped storage plant, you should have been there once, I always enjoy going there. You have a fantastic view from up there! After the break we went down into…February 21, 2023
Today we had minus 19 degrees, so breaks were necessary to warm up!January 24, 2023
- Bettina MSP, Günther🦎, and 20 others like this.
Today the weather on the glacier was too bad, so we switched to the lower-lying ski area.January 19, 2023
- Bettina MSP, Nicole🏁, and 21 others like this.
Today we were able to ski in the most beautiful sunshine, but we had to cope with minus 15 degrees!January 18, 2023
- Bettina MSP, 尺I乙乙I 🎵, and 23 others like this.
The last valley descent along the reservoir was definitely great 😉January 18, 2023
Today I did the first tour with my new bike. Up the Lagerberg, along the Bachgrund to Eußenheim and then up to the Edelweiß. Then we went home down to Gambach and Eichelberg past the water lily pond to Wernfeld. Continue to Gössenheim Weyerfeld and hornbeam.