경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see

Castles

이탈리아
프리울리 베네치아 줄리아
포르데논

카스텔로 디 토레 및 프리울리 오치덴탈레 고고학 박물관

디스커버
Places to see

Castles

이탈리아
프리울리 베네치아 줄리아
포르데논

카스텔로 디 토레 및 프리울리 오치덴탈레 고고학 박물관

하이라이트 • 성

카스텔로 디 토레 및 프리울리 오치덴탈레 고고학 박물관

하이커 %lu명 6명이 추천

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 카스텔로 디 토레 및 프리울리 오치덴탈레 고고학 박물관 하이킹

    4.1

    (20)

    123

    등산객

    1. Torre에서 출발하는 논첼로 강 수문 – 파르코 델 세미나리오 순환 코스

    10.5km

    02:42

    40m

    40m

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    보통

    보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    보통

    초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

    초급

    5월 26, 2025

    The castle of Torre was built in the Middle Ages where the complex of the large Roman villa once stood. The oldest part of the fortification is represented by a square-based tower, characterized by mighty walls, probably built in the second half of the 13th century by the Patriarch of Aquileia, who initially entrusted it to the ancient House of the Lords of Prata. Long the object of contention between the nobles of Porcia, the Count of Gorizia and the Carraresi, in 1391 the Patriarch of Aquileia, Giovanni di Moravia, granted the castle of Torre to Giovannino di Ragogna.

    After the first half of the 15th century, with the Venetian conquest of Friuli, the castle was transformed into a noble residence and was involved in a vast program of architectural and artistic interventions including the fresco decoration with the Annunciation on the ground floor, attributed to Gianfrancesco da Tolmezzo (1450-1511). The staircase leading to the main floor and the loggia were probably built during the second half of the seventeenth century. Between the end of the seventeenth century and the beginning of the eighteenth century, the fresco depicting the main protagonists of the defense of Vienna from the siege of the Turks in 1683 was created in the vault of the ground floor of the tower-keep, probably to commemorate the participation of a member of the Ragogna family in the clash.

    Various additions and structural modifications were made to the building during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. At the end of the nineteenth century, in the southern sector of the castle, the old loggia building was demolished and a new building was built, which was placed against the northern wall of the main tower. In 1926, the building was replaced with the one that still exists today.

    In 1970, the Count of Ragogna died, leaving the Castello di Torre as an inheritance to the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region; in the end, after various testamentary events, the building came to the Municipality of Pordenone. After a careful restoration that took place in the early 2000s, since 2006 it has been home to the Archaeological Museum of Western Friuli.

    번역자 Google •

      나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

      무료 회원 가입

      세부정보

      정보

      고도 30 m

      날씨

      AerisWeather 제공

      오늘

      토요일 29 11월

      8°C

      0°C

      0 %

      지금 활동을 시작하면...

      최고 풍속: 1.0 km/h

      가장 많이 방문한 시기

      1월

      2월

      3월

      4월

      5월

      6월

      7월

      8월

      9월

      10월

      11월

      12월

      Loading

      위치:포르데논, 프리울리 베네치아 줄리아, 이탈리아

      살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

      Parco del Seminario

      탐험하기
      ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
      앱 다운로드
      소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

      © komoot GmbH

      개인 정보 보호 정책