경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see

Castles

오스트리아
로어 오스트리아
모스트비어텔
멜크
포클란

페흘라른 성

하이라이트 • 성

페흘라른 성

20명 중 18명이 추천함

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 페흘라른 성 자전거 투어 경로

    4.7

    (743)

    3,883

    자전거 타는 사람

    1. Grein-Bad Kreuzen에서 출발하는 멜크 근처 도나우 – Ybbs an der Donau 시내 중심가 순환 코스

    80.3km

    04:41

    390m

    390m

    보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    보통

    보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    보통

    초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    초급

    2월 27, 2024

    The Romans built a fort or naval base in Pöchlarn as early as 174. The legendary Harlungoburg was probably built in its ruins in the 8th century. In 832, King Louis the German gave the surrounding area to Bishop Baturich of Regensburg. Margrave Rüdiger resided here around 950.

    Afterwards, Pöchlarn was the seat of the new Margraviate of Austria under the first Babenberg Leopold I. After the Babenbergs moved their residence to Melk in 984, the diocese of Regensburg took over the existing buildings and set up an official residence for the carers it had appointed. Under Bishop Gebhard IV, the Pflegerhof was moved to the former farm yard on the eastern city wall.

    A permanent house was built as a new residence, which was protected by a moat and a kennel. This was first referred to as the bishop's court in 1334. The first carers known by name were Chuno von Perkham (1130) and Christian von Harlungen (1156). Financial problems repeatedly forced the diocese to mortgage Pöchlarn. In 1391 it was even sold to the people of Wallse, but it was bought back by the bishops in 1413. In 1576, Bishop David Kölderer had the permanent house expanded into a Renaissance moated castle by his caretaker Oswald von Fränkhing. It remained the property of the diocese of Regensburg until 1801, served as an administrative center and was looked after by employed nurses.

    Through the Peace of Luneville, the entire property of the diocese came to the Elector and Archbishop of Mainz Karl Theodor. Emperor Franz II had the estate confiscated in 1810 and initially administered by the Imperial Court Chamber. In 1823 it was sold at public auction. Friedrich Ritter von Bors and Borod was awarded the contract. He had an extension in the north of the old castle torn down and the so-called new castle built in its place. In 1900 the building came to the Barons of Tinti, who owned it until 1985. The last private owner of the castle was Maria Amberger. The city of Pöchlarn then took over the castle. In 2002, the “Schloss Pöchlarn Nursing Home Betriebs- und Verwaltungs GesmbH” acquired the building. She had it extensively restored and modernized.

    Since then, the castle has served as a retirement home and nursing home.

    번역자 Google •

      나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

      무료 회원 가입

      세부정보

      정보

      고도 270 m

      날씨

      AerisWeather 제공

      오늘

      일요일 30 11월

      6°C

      1°C

      0 %

      지금 활동을 시작하면...

      최고 풍속: 0.0 km/h

      가장 많이 방문한 시기

      1월

      2월

      3월

      4월

      5월

      6월

      7월

      8월

      9월

      10월

      11월

      12월

      Loading

      위치:포클란, 멜크, 모스트비어텔, 로어 오스트리아, 오스트리아

      살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

      Blick auf Maria Taferl vom Donauradweg bei Krummnussbaum

      탐험하기
      ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
      앱 다운로드
      소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

      © komoot GmbH

      개인 정보 보호 정책