경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

디스커버
Places to see
스위스
동부 스위스
세인트 갈렌
시가스터
위젠

성 마르틴 교회, 베젠

하이라이트 • 종교적 장소

성 마르틴 교회, 베젠

30명 중 27명이 추천함

저장

공유

  • 더보기

  • 저장

    공유

  • 더보기

  • 목적지로 설정

    여기 경로

    최고의 성 마르틴 교회, 베젠 자전거 투어 경로

    4.8

    (17)

    331

    자전거 타는 사람

    1. Uznach에서 출발하는 포어더 회히 고개 (1536m) – Linthebene 순환 코스

    68.5km

    05:06

    1,510m

    1,510m

    어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    탐색하기

    휴대폰으로 전송

    어려움

    보통 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    보통

    어려운 자전거 타기. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

    어려움

    7월 8, 2022

    St. Martin's Church, Weesen
    A documented mention of the Church of St. Martin in Fly, however, appears relatively late in 1232, where a "Waltherius plebanus de Outis", i.e. a priest in Autis, is mentioned. The patronage of St. Martin could, however, indicate a church built in the 10th/11th century. Around 1300, the Habsburgs exercised the right of patronage over St. Martin's Church and in 1313 allowed the citizens of Weesen to freely choose their parish. In 1319/20, Pastor Peter founded a chaplaincy in Autis. An indication of the central function that the church in the courtyard opposite the "Büelkirche" had, which, as the private church of the local castle lords, never had parish rights and dates back to the 12th century.
    Over the centuries, St. Martin's Church underwent numerous renovations, enlargements, decorations, altar consecrations, etc. Probably after a renovation or new building under Pastor Bartholomäus Zwingli, Balthasar Brennwald OP consecrated the church again in 1492. (Since around 1489, Huldrych, who was five years old at the time and later became a reformer, had been staying with his uncle in Weesen, who taught him Latin, languages and arithmetic until he was ten years old.)
    In 1823/24, the nave was completely rebuilt and the choir was rebuilt in a classicist style under master builder Heinrich Ladner of Hittisau. The church thus acquired the external and internal appearance that it has today. (Date 1823 above the main portal) In 1870/71, the interior was renovated. Franz Vettiger created the "Eye of God" on the choir ceiling and the altarpieces on the side altars, St. Dominic on the left and the baptism of Jesus on the right. In 1908, Stephan Herweg created the impressive ceiling painting depicting the church's patron saint, St. Martin. In 1966, the interior of the church was destroyed and cleared out - something that is difficult to understand from today's perspective. The two side altars, the pulpit, the Stations of the Cross and the rich stucco decorations on the ceiling and walls fell victim to the pickaxe.
    Text / Source: PARISH OF ST. MARTIN, Weesen
    kirche-weesen.ch/rundgang/flikirche

    번역자 Google •

      나만 알고 있는 정보가 있다면 로그인하여 다른 모험가에게 도움이 될 만한 팁을 추가해보세요!

      무료 회원 가입

      세부정보

      정보

      고도 430 m

      날씨

      AerisWeather 제공

      오늘

      일요일 30 11월

      8°C

      0°C

      100 %

      지금 활동을 시작하면...

      최고 풍속: 2.0 km/h

      가장 많이 방문한 시기

      1월

      2월

      3월

      4월

      5월

      6월

      7월

      8월

      9월

      10월

      11월

      12월

      Loading

      위치:위젠, 시가스터, 세인트 갈렌, 동부 스위스, 스위스

      살펴봐야 할 유명한 장소

      Old Railway Tunnels on Lake Walen Cycle Path

      탐험하기
      ルート경로 플래너기능하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹
      앱 다운로드
      소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

      © komoot GmbH

      개인 정보 보호 정책