4.4
(233)
3,291
달리기 하는 사람
175
러닝
호프하임 암 타우누스에서 하이킹하며 마인-타우누스-크라이스 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 호프하임 암 타우누스에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 호프하임 암 타우누스 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 3월 13, 2026
4.6
(9)
303
달리기 하는 사람
9.43km
01:00
60m
60m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.0
(2)
153
달리기 하는 사람
24.6km
02:41
440m
440m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 갈 수 있는 길. 일부 구간에서 미끄러지지 않게 조심해야 함.
무료 회원 가입
3.8
(19)
108
달리기 하는 사람
8.32km
00:53
100m
100m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
3.8
(16)
99
달리기 하는 사람
8.39km
00:56
150m
150m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 갈 수 있는 길. 일부 구간에서 미끄러지지 않게 조심해야 함.
4.8
(10)
86
달리기 하는 사람
9.35km
01:02
170m
170m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
Here you'll find a wooden shelter and a small vineyard. Definitely a nice spot for a break.
17
0
The Gundelhard was built in 1910 by the Lorsbach building contractor Georg Fuchs. Initially, only non-alcoholic beverages were permitted. After the building was expanded, alcoholic beverages could also be sold from 1929 onwards. Throughout its history, the Gundelhard has remained a popular destination. We want to continue this tradition and, with our small menu, fulfill all your wishes with sustainable and fresh German cuisine.
17
0
Baháʼí Temple – House of Worship of Europe In July 1964, the first European Baháʼí Temple was inaugurated in Hofheim am Taunus (Langenhain district). In 1987, the state of Hesse declared this building near Frankfurt am Main a cultural monument.
12
0
Around 1900, new residential areas were developed in Hofheim. The 10 public fountains that had previously provided the water supply were no longer sufficient. So, in April 1901, the construction of a water pipeline was decided upon. First, the raised tank with a viewing platform was built, followed two years later by the larger one next to it. The viewing platform was constructed by the Frankfurt am Main firm Buchheim & Heister at the instigation of the Taunus Club Beautification Association and equipped with a staircase and an Art Nouveau railing. As early as November 16, the "Höchster Kreisblatt" reported: "Today, our water pipeline went into operation for the first time..." After the water tanks were no longer needed, the doors were bricked up, shrubbery overgrew the buildings, and the Art Nouveau railing began to rust away. In 1997, the Hofheim Old Town Citizens' Association decided to renovate both elevated tanks themselves for the centenary, but this work was not completed until 2004. Bat doors were installed, the buildings were sealed and plastered, and the tap – the old Hofheim coat of arms – and the railing were restored. In 2011, the Hofheim Public Utilities received the State of Hesse's Monument Protection Award for the exemplary renovation and continuous maintenance of the listed water supply facilities. Once upon a time: It is said that the first tank, with its observation platform and Art Nouveau grille, was a popular place to watch the train. The tanks were fed with water from Langenhain (so-called communicating pipes) and later also from the Pfingstweide well. At today's riding arena, there was a gate at which the watermaster's son stood. When the tank was full, the father blew his whistle, and the son had to close the gate. The Höchster Kreisblatt newspaper published a report on the inauguration of the water tanks, which stated, in essence, that the pressure was so great that the water from the Langenhain fountain at the Protestant church on Kurhausstrasse shot higher than its tower. The initial connection to the water main was free, but as early as October 24, 1901, the city council levied a fee of 20 pfennigs per cubic meter, which was approved by the district committee in Wiesbaden on November 25, 1901 (Source: Regulations on the Fee from the Municipal Waterworks in Hofheim a. T.). The two water tanks before renovation, 2000 - Photo: Archive of the Hofheim Old Town Citizens' Association Above, the old Hofheim coat of arms with the rooster is visible - Photo: Archive of the Hofheim Old Town Citizens' Association
4
0
Around 1900, new residential areas were developed in Hofheim. The 10 public fountains that had previously provided the water supply were no longer sufficient. So, in April 1901, the construction of a water pipeline was decided upon. First, the raised tank with a viewing platform was built, followed two years later by the larger one next to it. The viewing platform was constructed by the Frankfurt am Main firm Buchheim & Heister at the instigation of the Taunus Club Beautification Association and equipped with a staircase and an Art Nouveau railing. As early as November 16, the "Höchster Kreisblatt" reported: "Today, our water pipeline went into operation for the first time..." After the water tanks were no longer needed, the doors were bricked up, shrubbery overgrew the buildings, and the Art Nouveau railing began to rust away. In 1997, the Hofheim Old Town Citizens' Association decided to renovate both elevated tanks themselves for the centenary, but this work was not completed until 2004. Bat doors were installed, the buildings were sealed and plastered, and the tap – the old Hofheim coat of arms – and the railing were restored. In 2011, the Hofheim Public Utilities received the State of Hesse's Monument Protection Award for the exemplary renovation and continuous maintenance of the listed water supply facilities. Once upon a time: It is said that the first tank, with its observation platform and Art Nouveau grille, was a popular place to watch the train. The tanks were fed with water from Langenhain (so-called communicating pipes) and later also from the Pfingstweide well. At today's riding arena, there was a gate at which the watermaster's son stood. When the tank was full, the father blew his whistle, and the son had to close the gate. The Höchster Kreisblatt newspaper published a report on the inauguration of the water tanks, which stated, in essence, that the pressure was so great that the water from the Langenhain fountain at the Protestant church on Kurhausstrasse shot higher than its tower. The initial connection to the water main was free, but as early as October 24, 1901, the city council levied a fee of 20 pfennigs per cubic meter, which was approved by the district committee in Wiesbaden on November 25, 1901 (Source: Regulations on the Fee from the Municipal Waterworks in Hofheim a. T.). The two water tanks before renovation, 2000 - Photo: Archive of the Hofheim Old Town Citizens' Association Above, the old Hofheim coat of arms with the rooster is visible - Photo: Archive of the Hofheim Old Town Citizens' Association
5
0
The Cohausen Temple was built in 1910 on the western slope of the Kapellenberg near Hofheim am Taunus in memory of Karl August von Cohausen, the former director of the Nassau Antiquities Collection. Cohausen was particularly dedicated to researching the ramparts in the Taunus Mountains, including the tower on the Kapellenberg. Designed by the Frankfurt architect Karl Kolb, the construction was financed through donations at the initiative of the Hofheim Taunus Club and Beautification Association. The construction cost 2,500 marks. Cohausen Temple It is a cubic structure made of reinforced concrete, open on three sides. Square pillars emphasize the corners; a bell-shaped roof sits above a two-tiered cornice. In front of the temple lies a small square formed by rounded walls. The roof was originally made of copper. It was later replaced with a bitumen roof, and in 2003, the original copper roof was restored at the request of the monument preservation authorities. Cohausen Temple The temple has been owned by the city of Hofheim since the 1950s
4
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.
무료로 가입하기