4.4
(69)
896
달리기 하는 사람
53
러닝
쾨니히슈타인 임 타우누스에서 하이킹하며 호흐타우누스크라이스 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 쾨니히슈타인 임 타우누스에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 쾨니히슈타인 임 타우누스 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 3월 13, 2026
4.3
(3)
46
달리기 하는 사람
15.0km
01:46
510m
510m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 갈 수 있는 길. 일부 구간에서 미끄러지지 않게 조심해야 함.
5.0
(3)
62
달리기 하는 사람
13.8km
01:31
200m
200m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
무료 회원 가입
4.5
(2)
47
달리기 하는 사람
9.44km
01:02
180m
180m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.0
(2)
53
달리기 하는 사람
9.65km
01:03
120m
120m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
5.0
(1)
36
달리기 하는 사람
14.6km
01:36
270m
270m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
Beautiful pond in the city park of Königstein
1
0
Wonderful route with viewpoints into the Rhine-Main area
0
0
Brutally beautiful view over the sugar-coated lowlands.. endless expanse
13
0
The Rettershof was originally a monastery. We can only speculate about where the name comes from. After the monastery was founded in 1146, canons and sisters lived together at the Rettershof, and from around 1200 onwards it was only sisters. Until 1559, nuns lived in the Rettershof monastery. The sovereign Count of Stolberg, to whom the Rettershof belonged after that, had joined the church reformation in the meantime and no longer wanted to run a monastery according to the old church rules. He therefore converted it into a farm estate. The last three sisters received free accommodation in Königstein and an annual pension. The farm then changed hands many times until the building burned down in the Thirty Years' War. After the burned down building had been rebuilt, the French army conquered the area in 1792. In 1803, the Rettershof went to the Principality of Nassau-Usingen, in 1806 to the Duchy of Nassau and in 1866 to the Kingdom of Prussia. Since 1883, the Rettershof has been privately owned. The first owner was Frederik Arnold Rodewald zu Feldheim, who had the small castle built on the western side of the estate, which now houses the castle hotel. Due to financial difficulties, the owners had to sell the farm in 1903 to Baron von Vincke and his wife Sybille von Hessen. In 1924, they sold it on to Felix von Richter and his family, who called themselves Richter-Rettershof from then on. Because the upkeep of the estate was expensive, the new owner opened a riding school for women with an attached boarding school in 1928 to earn money. In 1980, the town of Kelkheim then bought the Rettershof.
3
0
This beautiful lake can be found at the end of the Woogtal. There are many benches by the lake that invite you to take a rest.
2
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.
무료로 가입하기