4.6
(329)
3,543
달리기 하는 사람
359
러닝
빌헬름스탈에서 하이킹하며 크로나흐 구석 부분까지 살펴볼까요? 빌헬름스탈에 있는 모든 하이킹 및 워킹 경로 컬렉션 중 가장 멋진 하이킹 경로를 엄선하여 소개해드릴게요. 다른 하이커가 공유한 실제 팁과 사진을 살펴보고 후기를 읽으며 마음에 드는 빌헬름스탈 워킹 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 6, 2026
4.1
(8)
49
달리기 하는 사람
9.19km
00:57
30m
30m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.6
(5)
36
달리기 하는 사람
18.4km
01:55
130m
130m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(5)
48
달리기 하는 사람
10.8km
01:07
40m
40m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
4.3
(4)
12
달리기 하는 사람
4.65km
00:31
100m
100m
보통 조깅. 좋은 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
10
달리기 하는 사람
15.6km
01:39
130m
130m
어려운 조깅. 우수한 체력 필요. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
I drank from the fountain water during a run in the summer and tolerated it well. It was very refreshing :)
0
0
Historic old town with a view of the Catholic church
0
0
Towards the end of the 18th century, Schrammesmühle belonged to the Unterrodach community. The high court exercised the seniorate of Redwitz to a limited extent. If necessary, it had to hand over to the Bamberg Centamt Kronach. The Bayreuth Vogteiamt Seibelsdorf also claimed the high court. The Nagel-Oberlangenstadt manor was the landlord of the grinding and cutting mill.
10
0
The current tower was built between 1515 and probably 1533. At its rear, the rose tower is connected to the Zwinger wall behind it by a stone arch; This arch had to be rebuilt in 1634 because it was destroyed by the townspeople during a siege of the town by the Swedes during the Thirty Years' War. This was intended to prevent the attackers, who had managed to climb the Zwinger when storming the city wall, from further advancing into the Upper City. Source:https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadtbefestigung_Kronach
2
0
Of the former gate system, only the two-story front gate with the wooden gate wing from 1650 remains. The pedestrian gate next to the traffic gate was only installed in 1927 during renovation work on the city wall in the Bamberg Gate area. The upper floor of the inside gate facing Melchior-Otto-Platz is provided with half-timbering; The coats of arms of the city and the Bishopric of Bamberg are attached to the outside facing Schwedenstrasse. Source:https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadtbefestigung_Kronach
3
0
다른 지역의 최고의 러닝 트레일 & 경로를 살펴보세요.