4.5
(958)
20,994
자전거 타는 사람
551
라이딩
리틀 윌브라함에서 로드 사이클링을 하실 계획인가요? 리틀 윌브라함의 모든 로드 라이딩 중에서 가장 멋진 라이딩 장소를 엄선했으니 리틀 윌브라함에서 가장 마음에 드는 로드 사이클링 경로를 찾아보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 20, 2026
21
자전거 타는 사람
24.5km
00:58
70m
70m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
37
자전거 타는 사람
21.8km
00:52
90m
90m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
12
자전거 타는 사람
27.9km
01:18
100m
100m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
12
자전거 타는 사람
48.7km
02:02
280m
280m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
8
자전거 타는 사람
15.8km
00:50
40m
40m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Originally 'The Prince Albert'. Maybe they didn't want it named after a body piercing.
0
0
Trinity College is the largest College in Cambridge.
1
0
The Round Church is a unique building in Cambridge, an eyecatcher.
0
0
Ordinary parish church. Couple of nice half timbered buildings opposite it.
0
0
Its name comes from the church on the junction, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which is commonly known as the Round Church.
1
0
The site of what is now the College was once home to a monastic house, a “Hospital of St John”, which was in existence from at least the early 13th century. By the start of the 16th century, however, this had fallen into disrepair. It came to the attention of Bishop John Fisher, Chancellor of the University and a friend of Lady Margaret Beaufort, the mother of King Henry VII. Fisher persuaded her to build a college in place of the old hospital. Although Lady Margaret died in 1509, the foundation of the College went ahead two years later, in 1511. Originally, all of the necessary accommodation was focused around a single court, which included a Dining Hall and Kitchen, Chapel, Library, and rooms for Fellows and students. By 1545, there were 152 Fellows and scholars subsisting in this environment. Over the centuries, the College gradually expanded. Second Court was built in 1599-1601, and a magnificent library (now the Old Library) was added in 1624-8. By the mid-19th century, the College had expanded across the River Cam, with the construction of its famous Bridge of Sighs and New Court (1826-31). Its great Chapel, familiar from any cityscape of Cambridge, was designed by George Gilbert Scott in 1863-9. During the 20th Century, more courts were added, on the north side of the College, and further to the west across the river. The building and refurbishment of St John’s has continued into the modern era. In 2012, the refurbished Old Divinity School opposite the Great Gate opened for use, following an extensive project that illuminated its dark, Victorian interior and created new facilities for teaching, lectures, and theatre. Over the centuries, the pattern of studies and undergraduate life has changed with the times. Originally a seminary focused chiefly on the liberal arts, theology, and the biblical languages, St John’s gradually became a centre for the study of classics and mathematics, and in the 20th century for other subjects in the humanities, medicine and the sciences. (https://www.joh.cam.ac.uk/welcome-st-johns)
3
0
he college was founded in 1428 as a Benedictine hostel, in time coming to be known as Buckingham College, before being refounded in 1542 as the College of St Mary Magdalene. Magdalene counted some of the greatest men in the realm among its benefactors, including Britain's premier noble the Duke of Norfolk, the Duke of Buckingham and Lord Chief Justice Christopher Wray.[7] Thomas Audley, Lord Chancellor under Henry VIII, was responsible for the refoundation of the college and also established its motto—garde ta foy (Old French: "keep your faith"). Audley's successors in the Mastership and as benefactors of the College were, however, prone to dire ends; several benefactors were arraigned at various stages on charges of high treason and executed.[8]The college's most famous alumnus is the 17th-century chronicler Samuel Pepys. His papers and books were donated to the college upon his death and are housed in the Pepys Library in the Pepys Building. A portrait of the diarist by Peter Lely hangs in the Hall.Magdalene is noted for its 'traditional' style: it boasts a well-regarded candlelit formal hall (held every evening) and was the last all-male college in Oxford or Cambridge to admit women in 1988 (Oriel College was the last in Oxford, admitting women in 1986). This change resulted in protests by some male undergraduates, including the wearing of black armbands and flying the college flag at half-mast.[8]Magdalene's old buildings are representative of the college's ramshackle growth from a monks' foundation into a centre of education. It is also distinctive in that most of the old buildings are in brick rather than stone (save for the frontage of the Pepys Building). Magdalene Street divides the most ancient courts from more recent developments. One of the accommodation blocks in the newer part of the college was built by Sir Edwin Lutyens in the early 1930s. Opened in 2005, Cripps Court, on Chesterton Road, features new undergraduate rooms and conference facilities. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_College,_Cambridge)
3
0
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.