4.6
(1205)
6,647
등산객
74
하이킹
정확한 경로를 찾는 것이 때로는 어렵지만 에스팀푸이스에서 하이킹을 하면 다양한 경치를 마음껏 감상할 수 있답니다. 에스팀푸이스에서 가장 멋진 하이킹과 워킹 중에서 마음에 드는 활동을 시작해보세요.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 13, 2026
4.3
(9)
41
등산객
10.1km
02:33
20m
20m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4.1
(7)
16
등산객
12.3km
03:07
30m
30m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

무료 회원 가입
4.7
(3)
10
등산객
14.2km
03:36
40m
40m
보통 하이킹. 좋은 체력 필요. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
3.5
(2)
10
등산객
3.56km
00:54
10m
10m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
5.0
(2)
17
등산객
5.29km
01:20
10m
10m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
A striking feature of this monument is the use of color in the statue. High on the pedestal stands a soldier wearing the Belgian tricolor. The soldier's clothes and equipment are also colored: green trousers, brown jacket, black belt, etc.
4
0
Please note: in summer the park is open every day (except Saturdays) from 10am to 7pm, but in winter it is only open on Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, each time from 10am to 6pm.
4
0
The former rectory of Estaimbourg is now privately owned. It was built in 1900. The last clergyman to live there was Father Wibaut. In 1992, the rectory was sold to the Janssens-Verschuren couple, who established a bank and insurance office there... but since then, the building has changed owners again and the blue advertising signs of the financial institution have been removed. Sources: brochure "Promenade d'Estaimbourg", chemin.eklablog.net,
2
0
At the corner of the Trieu Del'nys and a country lane—at the southeastern tip of the Domaine de Bourgogne—you'll find this niche in the wall of an old farmhouse. Behind bars stands a statue of Our Lady.
3
0
The Ferme de Sotru is one of the oldest farms in Bailleul, dating back to the 13th century. In the opposite meadow, the remains of the old castle moat can still be seen in the rolling hills and ditches. A drawbridge stood in front of the farm gate, and the main building is built of Tournai stone (parts of which are still visible). In the Middle Ages, the farm belonged to an illustrious figure from French history: Gilles le Brun de Trazegnies, husband of Ida de Sotru, a brave knight and loyal supporter of King Louis Petersburg. He participated in the Crusades and wars waged by the king and, in 1250, was even appointed "Connétable" of France, the highest-ranking military officer of the French Crown, and commander-in-chief of the army in the king's absence. Source: brochure "Estaimpuis. Circuit des Censes."
5
0
The Estaimbourg Church is a brick and stone church from Basel, built in 1784.
7
0
The war memorial in Estaimbourg commemorates the military and civilian victims of the First and Second World Wars.
8
0
다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.