4.4
(22)
529
자전거 타는 사람
5
라이딩
브란데빌 주변의 로드 사이클링은 완만한 언덕, 울창한 계곡, 교통량이 적은 포장도로 네트워크로 특징지어지는 풍경을 제공합니다. 이 지역에는 오래된 숲과 구불구불한 브랜디와인 크릭이 있어 사이클리스트에게 다양한 지형을 선사합니다. 루트는 종종 매력적인 마을과 서러브레드 말 농장으로 유명한 지역을 통과하며, 자연과 문화 경관의 조화를 제공합니다. 지형은 도전적인 오르막과 평탄한 구간 모두를 포함하여 다양한 사이클링 선호도를 충족시킵니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 15, 2026
5.0
(2)
12
자전거 타는 사람
57.7km
02:49
700m
700m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
5
자전거 타는 사람
54.4km
02:39
630m
630m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
5
자전거 타는 사람
32.1km
01:41
280m
280m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
2
자전거 타는 사람
68.9km
03:18
710m
710m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
2
자전거 타는 사람
23.6km
00:58
120m
120m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
브랜드빌 주변 인기 장소
The fresco tribute to the fighters of 14-18 Behind the war memorial, the artist Éléonore Giraud created a gigantic fresco with images of the fighters, human and animal, from the 1914-1918 war. This fresco was unveiled on November 11, during the commemoration of the 1918 armistice.
0
0
Dun-sur-Meuse is a French commune in the Meuse department, in the Lorraine region. During the First World War, the upper city was largely destroyed. This bridge over the Meuse is one of the most beautiful monuments of this type in France. There are bronze balustrades on both sides of the bridge, with designs in the center and engraved plaques. It reminds French citizens and others, who will cross the bridge for years to come, of the passage of the Meuse. The crossing of the Meuse by the 5th Division was commanded by General John Pershing.
6
0
The American military cemetery in Romagne-sous-Montfaucon contains the graves of 14,246 soldiers who died during the First World War in northwest France. It is the largest American military cemetery in Europe. The cemetery site is located in the old front line of the Meuse-Argonne offensive that took place between September 26 and November 11, 1918. The plot of land was used as a cemetery on October 14, 1918 after it had been occupied by the American forces just before. 32nd Infantry Division. The site was given on permanent loan to the US by the French government. The 14,246 graves are spread over eight fields. There are lime trees surrounding the fields, the fields themselves are covered with grass. Each grave has its own stone. For Jewish graves, the top of the stone is shaped like a Star of David. The text on each stone states the soldier's name, rank, division, state and date of death. Of the 14,246 graves, 486 soldiers have not been identified. The stones of the unidentified soldiers bear the text: Here rests in honored glory an American soldier known but to god. On the south side of the cemetery is a memorial building, designed by the architectural firm York and Sawyer from New York. The center of the memorial gives access to a chapel containing the flags of the US and the other allied countries. The stained glass windows show the insignia of the various divisions that operated in the region. The two loggias outside the chapel display the names of 954 missing soldiers. The visitors building is located on the north side of the cemetery. There is a book here in which a visit can be registered. The entrance to the cemetery, both on the west and east sides, is 'guarded' by two white towers with the American eagle on top. There is a large pond in the middle of the site. The maintenance and management of the cemetery is the responsibility of the American Battle Monuments Commission.
5
0
This small German cemetery is in stark contrast to the American one a little further on. The German Military Cemetery in Romagne-sous-Montfaucon, also known as Deutscher Soldatenfriedhof Romagne-sous-Montfaucon and Romagne-sous-Montfaucon Cimetière Militaire Allemand, was established in 1914 at the start of the First World War, but saw its heaviest use during the Battle of Verdun in 1916. The cemetery is located 220 meters north of the village center along the road to Bantheville. It contains 1,407 German and eight French soldiers who fell during the First World War in northwestern France.
6
0
Located within the fortification built from the 10th century overlooking the town, this massive church was built in 1346 by the Lords of Apremont. After centuries of conflict, it remains today the only surviving monument in the upper town. Classified as a historical monument, this jewel of ogival architecture has an organ case and rich 18th century furniture, as well as two masterful sculptures by the contemporary artist Ipoustéguy: the "Death of Bishop Neumann" and the "Christ" . This building is part of the European “Open Churches” network.
5
0
It was built in 1346 in the upper town and has been listed as a monument since 1920. It is in the radiant gothic style. The church contains furniture also classified as a historical monument: a tombstone on the north wall (classified MH in 1913), a wooden organ case from the 17th century, badly damaged during the First World War (classified as M.H. in 1913), an 18th-century wooden altarpiece, located in the Chapel of the Dead in the south wall; a Virgin and Child is set up in the central niche and we also see a pelican opening its belly to feed its young (listed as M.H. in 1913), an 18th century wooden pulpit (classified M.H. in 1936). a marble and bronze sculpture of Ipoustéguy Death of Bishop John Neumann, created in 1976 and installed in 2001.
6
0
이 가이드에는 브랜데빌 주변의 교통량이 적은 전용 자전거 도로 코스가 8개 소개되어 있습니다. 이 코스들은 다양한 수준의 라이더들에게 여러 가지 경험을 제공합니다.
브랜디와인 밸리(Brandywine Valley)로도 알려진 브랜데빌 지역은 다양한 지형으로 유명합니다. 구불구불한 언덕과 계곡이 혼합되어 있어 경치 좋은 오르막 구간과 더 완만한 구간을 모두 경험할 수 있습니다. 이 가이드의 코스들은 약 200~700미터의 고도 상승을 특징으로 하며, 다양한 도전 과제를 제공합니다.
네, 브랜데빌에는 초보자나 가족에게 완벽한 교통량이 적은 쉬운 자전거 도로 코스가 여러 개 있습니다. 예를 들어, 리세이(Lissey) 출발 멘히르 디 라 호트 뒤 디아블(Menhir dit la Hotte du Diable) 루프는 적당한 고도 상승이 있는 쉬운 30km 라이딩이며, 됭쉬르뫼즈(Dun-sur-Meuse) 출발 경치 좋은 전망대 루프는 약 32km의 또 다른 쉬운 옵션입니다.
브랜데빌의 교통량이 적은 자전거 도로 코스는 길이가 다양합니다. 멘히르 디 라 호트 뒤 디아블 루프와 같은 쉬운 라이딩은 약 30km부터 시작하며, 마르빌(Marville) 중앙 광장 – 오탱 밸리(Othain Valley) 루프와 같은 좀 더 적당한 투어는 약 57km까지 있습니다.
브랜데빌의 교통량이 적은 자전거 도로 코스는 komoot 커뮤니티에서 높은 평가를 받고 있으며, 평균 평점은 4.7점입니다. 사이클리스트들은 종종 그림 같은 풍경, 조용한 도로, 그리고 브랜디와인 밸리의 매력적인 풍경과 역사적인 지역을 통과하는 흥미로운 라이딩을 만들어내는 다양한 지형을 칭찬합니다.
네, 이 가이드에 나열된 모든 교통량이 적은 자전거 도로 코스는 순환형으로, 출발점과 도착점이 같습니다. 이를 통해 라이딩과 복귀 경로 계획을 간편하게 할 수 있습니다. 예로는 제1차 세계 대전 기념석 – 언덕 위 십자가 루프와 르 샤토(Le Chateau) – 르 파라디(Le Paradis) 루프가 있습니다.
역사적으로 풍부한 브랜디와인 밸리의 일부인 브랜데빌 지역은 여러 흥미로운 지점을 제공합니다. 됭쉬르뫼즈(Dun-sur-Meuse)의 퍼싱 다리와 같은 랜드마크를 만나거나, 아름다운 성, 교회 및 고대 요새와 같은 매력적인 역사 유적지를 발견할 수 있습니다. 이 지역은 또한 구불구불한 초원과 오래된 숲으로 유명하여 아름다운 자연 배경을 제공합니다.
브랜데빌 지역을 포함하는 브랜디와인 밸리는 일년 중 대부분 아름답습니다. 봄과 가을은 쾌적한 온도와 만발한 꽃 또는 활기찬 가을 단풍과 함께 멋진 자연 경관을 제공합니다. 여름도 인기가 있지만 더울 수 있습니다. 맑은 날에는 겨울 라이딩도 가능하지만, 추운 날씨에 대비해야 합니다.
물론입니다. 더 도전적인 라이딩을 원하는 분들을 위해 브랜데빌은 여러 적당한 수준의 교통량이 적은 자전거 도로 코스를 제공합니다. 마르빌(Marville) 중앙 광장 – 리세이(Lissey) 출발 오탱 밸리(Othain Valley) 루프는 700미터 이상의 고도 상승이 있는 57km의 적당한 코스로, 조용한 도로를 즐기면서 좋은 운동이 됩니다.
브랜데빌 지역의 많은 코스는 구불구불한 브랜디와인 밸리의 풍경을 가로지르며 경치 좋은 전망을 제공합니다. 예를 들어, 됭쉬르뫼즈(Dun-sur-Meuse) 출발 경치 좋은 전망대 루프는 그림 같은 풍경으로 인해 특별히 이름 붙여졌습니다. 이 조용한 도로를 따라 매력적인 마을, 역사적인 저택, 그리고 자연의 아름다움을 자주 발견할 수 있습니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.