4.3
(967)
9,004
자전거 타는 사람
14
라이딩
Hem 주변의 교통량이 없는 투어링 사이클링 경로는 비교적 평탄한 지형과 완만한 고도 변화가 특징입니다. 이 지역은 녹색 도로와 오솔길 네트워크를 갖추고 있으며, 종종 자연 지역과 농경지를 가로지릅니다. 수로와 작은 호수가 흔하게 나타나 사이클링에 그림 같은 배경을 제공합니다. 이 지역은 도시 중심지 근처의 접근 가능한 경로와 더 시골스럽고 역사적으로 풍부한 환경을 혼합하여 제공합니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 12, 2026
11
자전거 타는 사람
22.3km
01:25
90m
80m
어려운 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 자전거를 끌고 가야 하는 구간이 있을 수 있음.
4.2
(24)
138
자전거 타는 사람
20.1km
01:17
70m
70m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.

무료 회원 가입
3.0
(1)
4
자전거 타는 사람
18.9km
01:10
60m
60m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
7
자전거 타는 사람
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
3.0
(1)
4
자전거 타는 사람
18.7km
01:09
40m
40m
초급용 자전거 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 대부분 포장된 지면. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 갈 수 있음.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
헛기침 주변 인기 장소
Until 1983, the last 300 meters of line 271 000, Roubaix-Wattrelos, ran here. At the other end, it connected to Belgian line 85 to Leupegem, Oudenaarde. The only 3.6 km long and never electrified line 271 000 no longer carried passenger trains after 1932.
3
0
The Canal de Roubaix connects the Deûle River to the Scheldt via the Espierres Canal. Plans for this canal date back to 1821, and it was deemed necessary to supply water and coal to the rapidly developing textile industries in Roubaix and Tourcoing. The first section of the canal begins at the Deûle and includes the canalization of part of the Marque River. This section opened in 1831. The connection from Roubaix to the Belgian-French border was also completed in 1843. The section through Belgium to the Scheldt, the Espierres Canal, was also opened at that time. A watershed existed between the two sections of the canal (between the Lys and the Scheldt), and a tunnel was planned, but this led to difficulties and delays. Therefore, an alternative route was chosen further north, also serving Tourcoing. This more northerly section opened in 1877. A branch of this section of the canal is the Canal de Tourcoing. This was completed in 1893. In 1985, the canal was closed due to dilapidated infrastructure. However, it was restored as an industrial heritage site and reopened to shipping in 2010. The canal is 20 km long and has 12 locks. Source: Wikipedia
3
0
However dilapidated the castle may be, the future promises improvement: The current owners of the castle, Pierre and Annie Moulin-Duthoit and their children, are responsible for its restoration, particularly Olivier Moulin, who wrote a thesis on this heritage at the end of his architectural studies. ...that's why you can see signs of construction work from a distance (approaching close is not permitted). Source: leershistorique.fr
2
0
The Château de Royères, probably around 1100, was a feudal motte with a wooden tower and a retractable walkway... which Havide de Néchin brought as a dowry to Lambert de Wattrelos. The inhabitants of Tournai submitted to Philip II Augustus. The Tournai region would belong to the French royal family for over 300 years (1187-1521). La Royère is located in the Château de Lille, in the Flanders region, on the hills of Leers and Néchin, on the edge of the Wattines forest, on the border with Tournaisis: it is the castle of the border. In 1227, it was probably a feudal motte with a stone tower that was purchased by Arnoul IV. Wealthier than the seller Hugues de Roubaix, he may have had Tournai's stone walls built. From 1500 onwards, the lords of Roubaix also became lords of La Royère through marriage: the de Werchin and the de Melun. Pierre de Melun, governor of Tournai, lord of Roubaix and La Royère, and a Protestant supporter, was considered civilly dead by Philip II, the Catholic king. His possessions passed to the Ligne family through Anne de Melun. As a supporter of the Edict of Nantes (Henry IV, 1598), Louis XIV returned La Royère to the de Melun family. This led to family disputes: the property first went to the de Ligne family and then back to the de Melun family. A Crombez from Tournai bought La Royère, 35 hectares (Popp map circa 1850). Miss Crombez de Remond de Montmort married Count Ferdinand Costa de Saint-Gérix de Beauregard… Everything was then sold to farmers. Source: leershistorique.fr
2
0
The Roubaix Canal, or the Espierres Canal, as it's called in French or Belgian, forms part of the link between the Deûle River in France and the Scheldt River in Belgium. In 1843, the two canals were connected between Leers, France, and Leers-Nord, Belgium. Despite damage sustained during the two world wars, the canal was the pinnacle of the region's textile industry for over a hundred years, transporting coal from Belgium to numerous French factories. In Leers-Nord, Belgium, the workers who pulled the coal-laden barges were called "satcheux" (sailors). Next to the lock keeper's house, a stone's throw from France, the crossing point between France and Belgium, a customs guardhouse was built. Customs officers were present to inspect the numerous goods transported by barge. After the decline of the textile industry in the 1970s and 1980s, the canal gradually lost its usefulness and was closed to shipping in 1983. In the early 2000s, the canal was the subject of a cross-border rehabilitation project to allow tourist boats to pass through again. As part of the Interreg Blue Links project, a collaboration between France, Flanders, and Wallonia, it was flooded again. The final works were completed in 2011, and navigation reopened. Since the early 20th century, the Roubaix/Espierres Canal has been a place of conviviality, walking, and fishing for cross-border residents and commuters. Consequently, strong public opposition has arisen to the plan to convert the canal into a motorway. Source: www.caue-nord.com
3
0
An easy trail, great for children. Good off-road trails with no traffic, pedestrians and bicycles only, and a natural setting.
1
0
A fairly smooth trail up the hill, with a nice climb to get there and a steep descent to get back. Indeed, there's one particularly low-hanging spot, and you really have to bend down.
3
0
Hem 주변에는 교통 통제가 없는 전용 투어링 사이클링 경로가 거의 20개 있으며, 다양한 수준의 경험을 제공합니다. 이 지역의 조용한 길을 탐험할 수 있도록 쉽고 도전적인 옵션이 잘 혼합되어 있습니다.
네, Hem에는 초보자나 편안한 라이딩을 원하는 분들에게 완벽한 여러 쉬운 교통 통제 없는 경로가 있습니다. 예를 들어, Hem에서 출발하는 Allée des Frênes – Greenway Hem-Anstaing 루프는 14.2km의 쉬운 경로이며, Hem에서 출발하는 Heron Lake 루프는 9.7km의 또 다른 접근하기 쉬운 옵션입니다.
Hem 주변의 교통 통제 없는 투어링 사이클링 경로는 포장된 표면과 비포장 표면이 혼합되어 있습니다. 많은 경로가 부드러운 라이딩을 제공하지만, 특히 더 넓은 Nord-Pas-de-Calais 지역에서는 자갈이나 이 지역 특유의 자갈길이 포함될 수 있습니다. 이러한 다양성은 투어링 경험을 더해줍니다.
Hem과 그 주변은 자연의 아름다움이 풍부합니다. 많은 경로가 보호 동물과 다양한 식물 종이 서식하는 생태학적 관심 지역을 통과합니다. 또한 자연 관찰에 인기 있는 장소인 Heron Lake와 Heron Park와 같은 지역을 탐험할 수 있습니다. 더 넓은 지역에는 Scarpe-Escaut 자연 지역 공원도 포함되어 있어 광범위한 자연의 경이로움을 제공합니다.
물론입니다! 더 쉽고 짧은 교통 통제 없는 경로는 가족에게 이상적입니다. 10km가 채 안 되는 Hem에서 출발하는 Heron Lake 루프는 차량 통행이 없는 쾌적하고 안전한 환경을 제공하여 가족 나들이에 훌륭한 선택입니다.
자연 풍경 외에도 여러 흥미로운 랜드마크를 찾을 수 있습니다. Canal de Roubaix의 벨기에-프랑스 국경은 독특한 관심 지점입니다. 역사와 스포츠 애호가를 위해 유명한 Roubaix Velodrome도 근처에 있습니다. 릴에서는 릴 구 증권거래소를 방문할 수 있습니다.
komoot 커뮤니티는 Hem에서의 투어링 사이클링 경험을 높이 평가하며, 거의 1000개의 리뷰에서 평균 5점 만점에 4.2점을 받았습니다. 사이클리스트들은 종종 경로의 평온함, 아름다운 자연 환경, 그리고 차량이 없는 길에서 제공되는 안전함을 칭찬하며 평화로운 라이딩에 이상적입니다.
네, Hem의 교통 통제 없는 투어링 사이클링 경로 중 상당수는 순환 루프로 설계되어 같은 장소에서 라이딩을 시작하고 끝낼 수 있습니다. 예로는 Heron Lake – Greenway Hem-Anstaing 루프 (Hem 출발)와 Chemin de la Fabrique – 시골 풍경 (Hem 출발) 루프가 있습니다.
더 긴 도전을 추구하는 경험이 더 많은 사이클리스트를 위해, Heron Lake – Greenway Hem-Anstaing 루프 (Hem 출발)와 같은 경로는 25.4km의 어려운 라이딩을 제공합니다. 또 다른 도전적인 옵션은 21.5km를 커버하며 상당한 고도 변화가 있는 Forest Singletrack – Greenway Hem-Anstaing 루프 (Hem 출발)입니다.
특정 날씨 데이터는 제공되지 않지만, 일반적으로 봄과 가을은 Hauts-de-France 지역에서 사이클링하기에 쾌적한 온도와 아름다운 풍경을 제공합니다. 여름도 즐거울 수 있지만 더울 수 있습니다. 겨울 사이클링도 가능하지만, 더 추운 온도와 잠재적으로 습한 조건에 대비해야 합니다.
네, Hem 주변 지역에는 중요한 자연 지역이 포함되어 있습니다. 해당 지자체 자체는 거의 10제곱킬로미터에 달하는 생태학적 관심 지역에 접해 있습니다. 또한, Réserve naturelle du Jardin écologique du Vieux-Lille은 약 9km 떨어져 있어 자전거로 도달할 수 있는 또 다른 자연 탈출구를 제공합니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 자전거 경로를 살펴보세요.