4.6
(284)
6,280
자전거 타는 사람
126
라이딩
Stelling Minnis 주변의 교통 없는 로드 사이클링 코스는 구불구불한 지형과 완만한 언덕과 평평한 구간이 혼합된 켄트 다운스 지역의 뛰어난 자연미(Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) 내에 위치합니다. 이 지역은 평화로운 숲과 탁 트인 녹지를 가로지르는 조용한 시골길을 특징으로 합니다. 이 풍경은 다양한 체력 수준에 적합한 다양한 코스를 제공하며, 다채로운 로드 사이클링 경험을 선사합니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 24, 2026
4.0
(2)
7
자전거 타는 사람
36.5km
01:36
240m
240m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 투어 중 라이딩하기 어려운 비포장 구간이 있을 수 있음.
1
자전거 타는 사람
47.6km
02:08
370m
370m
보통 도로 자전거 타기. 좋은 체력 필요. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.

무료 회원 가입
3
자전거 타는 사람
26.1km
01:15
260m
260m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
2
자전거 타는 사람
25.4km
01:16
290m
290m
초급용 로드 라이딩. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 지면 대부분이 잘 포장되어 있고 라이딩하기 쉬움.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Some nice historic buildings and heritage, but the level of traffic, means you constantly have to be alert.
2
0
Nice road to cycle on, can get a bit wet but there are not too many cars and drivers are quite nice - occasionally there is a lorry going to / from one of the farms.
0
0
Nice path, pretty well paved with a little bit of grit and soil, lots of walkers and dogs in the morning / evening.
1
0
The history of this village runs back to the time of the Roman invasion, B.C. 55, for it was just here that the battle raged when Romans and Britons fought the great pitched battle, the Romans advancing from their camp on Barham Downs, and by the sheer force of the weight of their legions swept down into this valley, slaughtering and scattering the British forces, who never again made such a determined stand against the invaders as they did at “Old England’s Hole” on the north-east side of this parish, when the Stour, then a rapid river, was reddened with blood, and the bodies of our British forefathers were buried in impromptu graves which their heroism hallowed. Of Saxon days, the church is the most tangible record left. Most of its fabric and its architectural adornment is now Norman, but the church itself was built in the Saxon period, and the rude but massive masonry of the piers of the south aisle are probably a portion of the early work. The beauty of the situation and the fertility of the land made Patrixbourn attractive to Odo, Bishop of Baieux, who included it in his many possessions. At the beginning of the Norman period it was held by Richard, son of William, under lease from Odo, and there were then attached to the manor six sulings (about 1400 acres), and in addition to Richard’s household there were on the manor 47 other families, 43 being villiens and four borderers—a population quite equal to that of to-day. These facts, taken from the Domesday survey, were recorded in the year 1084, and four years later, on the disgrace of Odo, the manor was broken up into sections of Merton, Cheney, Renville, and Higham, which were for many generations accounted separate manors. The Manor of Merton, afterwards called the Manor of Patrixbourn, was first held by the de Bornes, and Margerie, a daughter of the last of the Bornes, carried it in marriage to a Norman named John de Pratellis, who gave it to the Priory of Beaulieu in Normandy, with whom the possession remained until the time of Henry IV., when by the King’s licence it was given to the Merton Priory, Surrey, and so remained until the 31st year of the reign of Henry VIII, when the manor, coming into the hands of the Crown, was granted to Sir Thomas Cheney, as a Knight’s fee, and Edward VI. confirmed the Cheney’s in the freehold possession of it. Very soon after, however, the property was several times sold—first to Sir Thomas Herbert, and next to William Partherich. The grandson of the latter, Sir Edward Partherich, of Bridge, sold it in 1638 to Mr., afterwards Sir Arnold Braems, a Dover merchant, who built the Elizabethan Dover Custom House, and his son, Walter Braems, sold the manor in 1704 to John Taylor, Esq.. At that time the manor, which had been known as Merton, came to be called the Manor of Patrixbourne, and was united with other manors of the parish. The other part of the ancient manor, called Cheney, after the disgrace of Odo was held by the Say family, until Sir Edward de Say in the reign of Henry III. sold it to Sir Alexander Cheney, who resided there for several generations, and the Manor of Merton was united with it in the possession of Sir Thomas Cheney in the 31st year of Henry VIII., both Manors of Merton and Cheney taking the same line of succession and possession, until this also came into the possession of Edward Taylor, Esq., beforenamed. There was also the subsidiary Manor of Hode, or Hothe, which was anciently the possession of a family named Isaac. John Isaac was its owner in the time of Edward III, and continued in that family till the reign of Henry VIII., when by special Act of Parliament the lands were disgovelled. It afterwards went to the Palmers of Howlets, then by sale to Edward Merriweather, who in 1680 sold it to Thomas Adrian, who in 1694 sold it to John Taylor, Esq. There were also the two other small Manors of Renville and Higham. The separate possession of the former is recorded from the time of James I., when it was owned by the Crippens, next by the Naylors, and in 1638 it was sold to Archdeacon William Kingley, of Canterbury, who left a numerous issue, and it continued in that family’s possession until the Nineteenth Century. Higham Manor, which adjoins the northern side of Barham Downs, was in the possession of William de Higham, and descended to his son Nicholas by deed in the 13th year of Edward III.; subsequently it seems for many generations, to have been possessed by the owners of the Manor of Bishopsbourne until the year 1768, when Ignatius Geohagan built the present house, called Higham Place, which in 1781 came into the possession of the Hallets, and it has continued in the possession of that family till the present time.
1
0
St Mary's, Patrixbourne is a beautiful church situated in to the south of Canterbury. St Mary's is the 'pilgrimage hub' of The Bridge Group Parish and sits on four pilgrimage routes accross the south east of the united kingdom. The North Downs Way, Via Francigena, The Old Way and The Royal Saxon Way all run through the village of Patrixbourne. Over the years various groups of Pilgrims have been to St Mary’s, some even staying overnight in pre-arranged groups before continuing their journeys to Canterbury.
2
0
St. Mary’s Church in Patrixbourne is a beautiful Norman church, located approximately four miles southeast of Canterbury. Built mainly of flint, the church has three impressive Norman doors made of Caen stone, the same material used for Canterbury Cathedral. The church dates from the 12th century and is famous for its richly decorated south door, with a tympanum depicting Christ in Majesty surrounded by a variety of carved animals, birds and mythical creatures. Inside there is beautiful stained glass windows, including Swiss glass from the 16th and 17th centuries. The church lies on the route of the Via Francigena, a historic pilgrimage route.
8
0
Patrixbourne is a charming village in Kent, England, situated approximately 3 miles south-east of Canterbury. The village is part of the civil parish of Bekesbourne-with-Patrixbourne and is known for its historic St. Mary’s Church, a Norman church with beautiful carvings and stained glass windows dating from the 16th and 17th centuries. Patrixbourne has a rich history dating back to the Domesday Book and was once owned by Bishop Odo. The village is surrounded by farmland and offers a picturesque rural setting.
9
0
Stelling Minnis 주변에는 130개 이상의 교통 통제 없는 전용 로드 사이클링 루트가 있어 다양한 수준의 라이더에게 폭넓은 선택지를 제공합니다. 켄트 다운스(Kent Downs)를 탐험할 수 있는 쉬운 루트 약 40개, 보통 난이도 루트 84개, 그리고 더 도전적인 옵션 10개를 찾을 수 있습니다.
Stelling Minnis 주변의 교통 통제 없는 로드 사이클링 루트는 주로 켄트 다운스(Kent Downs)의 구불구불한 지형을 통과합니다. 완만한 언덕과 평탄한 구간이 혼합되어 있으며, 평화로운 삼림 지대와 탁 트인 녹지 공간을 만날 수 있습니다. 많은 루트는 교통량이 많은 곳에서 벗어나 쾌적한 라이딩을 보장하는 조용한 시골길을 이용하며 대부분 포장된 노면입니다. 스토우팅 힐(Stowting Hill) 근처와 같은 도전적인 오르막 구간도 일부 있을 수 있습니다.
네, Stelling Minnis는 가족에게 적합한 여러 쉬운 등급의 교통 통제 없는 로드 사이클링 루트를 제공합니다. 이 루트들은 일반적으로 완만한 풍경과 조용한 길을 특징으로 하여 편안하고 즐거운 경험을 할 수 있습니다. 예를 들어, The Duck Inn – 22% Hill, Kent Downs loop from Stelling Minnis 루트는 경치 좋은 라이딩을 제공하는 쉬운 옵션입니다.
이 루트들은 종종 숨 막히는 켄트 다운스(Kent Downs) 뛰어난 자연 경관 지역을 통과합니다. 독특한 황야 지대를 가진 고대 Stelling Minnis Common을 만나거나 Blean Woods와 같은 다양한 삼림 지대를 지나 자전거를 탈 수 있습니다. 파노라마 전망을 위해서는 Millennium Stone and Wye Crown viewpoint 또는 View of Devil's Kneading Trough와 같은 하이라이트의 전망을 제공하는 루트를 고려해 보세요.
물론입니다. 많은 루트는 역사 유적지를 방문할 기회를 제공합니다. 상징적인 Canterbury Cathedral과 역사적인 Westgate Towers를 보기 위해 캔터베리(Canterbury)로 자전거를 탈 수 있습니다. 매력적인 Chilham Square도 그림 같은 정류장입니다. 이 지역은 고대 로마 도로인 Stone Street의 요소와 역사적인 Stelling Minnis Windmill을 포함하여 역사적으로 풍부합니다.
komoot 커뮤니티는 Stelling Minnis에서의 로드 사이클링을 높이 평가하며, 230건 이상의 리뷰에서 평균 4.7점의 점수를 받았습니다. 사이클리스트들은 종종 평화롭고 교통이 없는 시골길, 아름다운 켄트 다운스(Kent Downs) 경치, 그리고 다양한 체력 수준에 적합한 루트의 다양성을 칭찬합니다. 조용한 라이딩을 즐기면서 매력적인 마을과 역사적 랜드마크를 탐험할 수 있는 기회가 자주 강조됩니다.
네, Stelling Minnis 주변의 교통 통제 없는 로드 사이클링 루트 중 상당수는 루프로 설계되어 같은 장소에서 시작하고 끝낼 수 있습니다. 예를 들어, The Duck Inn – Westgate Towers, Canterbury loop from Stelling Minnis는 출발점으로 돌아오는 보통 난이도의 라이딩을 제공합니다.
네, Stelling Minnis와 캔터베리를 연결하는 여러 교통 통제 없는 로드 사이클링 루트가 있습니다. 이 루트들은 종종 역사적인 도시에 도착하기 전에 경치 좋은 시골을 통과합니다. 인기 있는 옵션 중 하나는 캔터베리의 랜드마크를 탐험할 수 있게 해주는 Westgate Towers, Canterbury – The Rose Inn loop from Stelling Minnis입니다.
켄트 다운스(Kent Downs)는 일년 중 대부분 아름다운 사이클링 조건을 제공합니다. 봄과 가을은 쾌적한 기온과 멋진 자연의 색채를 제공하여 삼림 지대와 탁 트인 풍경을 탐험하기에 이상적입니다. 여름도 훌륭하지만, 루트가 햇볕에 더 노출될 수 있습니다. 겨울에도 많은 조용한 시골길이 접근 가능하여 상쾌하고 맑은 라이딩을 제공하지만, 일부 도전적인 오르막 구간은 더 많은 주의가 필요할 수 있습니다.
많은 루트가 완만하지만, 켄트 다운스(Kent Downs)는 구불구불한 지형으로 유명하며 도전적인 오르막 구간을 만나게 될 것입니다. 사이클리스트들은 Steep Hill Near Stowting – The Tiger Inn loop from Stelling Minnis와 같은 루트에 포함된 스토우팅 힐(Stowting Hill)과 같은 오르막에서 지구력을 시험할 수 있습니다. 이러한 오르막은 오르면서 보람 있는 경치를 제공합니다.
Stelling Minnis는 마을이므로 일반적으로 공터나 마을 편의 시설 근처에 지역 주차 옵션이 있습니다. 지정된 주차 구역에 대한 특정 루트 출발점을 확인하거나 캔터베리(Canterbury)와 같은 더 큰 마을에 주차한 후 Stelling Minnis 지역으로 자전거를 타고 와서 교통 통제 없는 루트를 시작하는 것을 고려하는 것이 좋습니다.
다른 지역의 최고의 로드 사이클링 경로를 살펴보세요.