성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 디터스도르프에 있는 아름다운 성 5
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!
마지막 업데이트: 3월 10, 2026
하이라이트 • 성
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요
최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.
무료 회원 가입
하이라이트 • 종교적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
하이라이트 • 역사적 장소
번역자 Google •
팁에 의해
무료로 가입하여 디터스도르프 주변의 더 많은 성을 발견하세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
Unfortunately, this castle cannot be visited.
1
0
Arnshaugk Castle was a strategically important point in the Orla region and the centre of the medieval Arnshaugk dominion in Orlagau. In the middle of the 13th century, a line of free lords of Lobdeburg near Jena named themselves after the castle, Otto von Lobdeburg-Arnshaugk. (Wikipedia)
24
0
The first building of the chapel was constructed around the year 1087.
24
0
It will be renovated gradually (2024), but is already impressive. It is advertised as "The gateway to the 1000 ponds".
1
0
In the center of Knau. Quickly accessible by bike from the 1000 ponds. Only accessible on foot as part of a longer hike. With its special appearance, it is definitely worth a visit. Renovation is still being planned.
1
0
Arnshaugk castle chapel It can be considered certain that the first building of the chapel, which is still preserved today as a rectangular building in the three surrounding walls rising to the west, was built around 1087 or was already under construction. This dating is based on the examination of two scaffolding timbers that were found in the masonry of the West Grebel, approx. 1.50 m apart. The year of construction could be determined both by dendrochronological age determination and by radiocarbon dating. The results of the investigations provided evidence to supplement and confirm documentary evidence. The Arnshangk chapel was under the original parish of Neunhofen. Coming from Saalfeld, the eastward expansion of German-Franconian settlers took place via Neunbofen further up the Orla. As a result of this expansion of the country, the indigenous Slavic population groups were Christianized. The chapel was first mentioned in the deed of foundation dated May 1, 1294. Elisabeth v., who came from Arnshaug Castle. Praise deborg Arushaugk and the Landgraler Albrecht of Thuringia donated them, together with the Burgwitz and St. Jolsannes chapels, to the Augustinian hermit monastery in Neustadt. The Arashaugk chapel was dedicated to St. Otto, the 8th bishop of the Bamberg bishopric.
3
0
The former manor house of the von Kospoth manor is now used privately. It was first mentioned in 1320. Today's buildings, stately two to three-story rectangular buildings in neo-Renaissance shapes, are essentially from 1894 and 1901/02. The stately, castle-like character of the exterior building continues into the turn-of-the-century interior. In the rear area, a park was created between 1865 and 1892 as a hilly area with a rock garden and groups of trees, which was expanded between 1900 and 1909. (Wikipedia)
9
0
A wonderful castle in such a small place like Kospoda 🤩.
9
0
다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 디터스도르프 주변:
무료로 가입하기