4.6
(1705)
12,354
등산객
85
하이킹
도보로 스타우지 기거왈드 주변을 탐험하며 자연과 하나 되는 경이로운 경험을 해보세요. 모험을 온전히 즐길 수 있도록 쉬운 난이도로 엄선한 스타우지 기거왈드 주변 최고의 하이킹과 워킹 경로를 살펴보세요. 가벼운 하이킹, 자녀와 함께하는 탐험, 가족이 함께하기 좋은 야외 활동을 위한 완벽한 선택. 모두를 위한 경로가 준비되어 있답니다.
마지막 업데이트: 8월 24, 2026
5.0
(1)
4
등산객
4.21km
01:16
130m
130m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
3.0
(1)
7
등산객
5.14km
01:31
160m
160m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.

무료 회원 가입
5.0
(1)
4
등산객
3.84km
01:03
60m
60m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4
등산객
4.25km
01:09
60m
60m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
4
등산객
3.03km
00:50
50m
50m
초급용 하이킹. 모든 체력 수준에 적합. 실력과 관계없이 누구나 쉽게 갈 수 있는 길.
더 다양한 경로와 다른 탐험가들의 추천을 살펴보세요.
무료 회원 가입
이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?
투어 추천은 다른 사람들이 komoot에서 완료한 수천 개의 활동을 바탕으로 구성되어 있습니다.
오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요
다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.
로그인 또는 가입하기
Tamins에서 오는 경우 오르막길이 매우 가파르며 대부분 15-17%입니다. MTB 또는 전기 자전거로 쉽게 갈 수 있습니다. 여행용 자전거 또는 로드 자전거의 경우, 멋진 전망에도 불구하고 경사 때문에 재미 요소가 적습니다. 도로는 기술적으로 어렵지 않으며 대부분 포장되어 있지만 일부 구간은 자갈길이므로 좁은 타이어도 부적합합니다. Vattis에서 오는 경우 고개는 더 쉽지만 끝부분은 가파릅니다! Tamins로 내려갈 때는 특히 짐을 싣고 여행하는 경우 좋은 브레이크를 권장합니다.
0
0
A place steeped in history with lots of interesting information about the settlement of the Calfeisen and Taminatal by the Walser people.
0
0
I rode from the Klunkel Pass towards Vättis. There's a comfortable, fairly flat descent. The area is very beautiful. I took a short nap on a bench in the shade by the stream.
1
0
Pretty little hamlet at the back of the lake. Lots of tourists stop here by car or bike
0
0
Journey through time in the Calfeisental 1745 First judicial decision on how the maintenance costs of the footpath from Vättis to St. Martin are to be divided between the communities of Zizers, Vilters, Malans and Ragaz (the alpine owners). 1898 The local community of Vättis invites a meeting for a road project Vättis - Calfeisental. 1906 Start of road construction and completion to Gigerwald. A policeman is deployed in Vättis for the construction period to ensure law and order during the road construction. 1908 Inauguration of the road, cost estimate CHF 200,000, actual costs CHF 300,000. Malans, Zizers, Ragaz, Pfäfers and Vättis elect the first road maker Josef Flavian Kohler. Daily wage CHF 3.50, working hours 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. minus 2 hour breaks. 1928 First discussions about whether the road from Vättis should be opened to motor traffic. Only the local community of Vilters advocates a yes, but with a travel fee of CHF 15.00 per trip, the daily allowance for the roadworker at the time was CHF 6.50. Text / Source: A website by Weebly. Managed by WEBLAND.CH https://www.vaettis.ch/zeitreise-calfeisental.html
10
2
Vättis history Settlements in Vättis (then Vethin) 1274, A church is mentioned in Vättis for the first time. 1282, The half of the village to the right of the Tamina is given as a fief by Abbot Rudolf of Disentis to Baron Heinrich of Rhäzüns. 1695, Construction of today's Vättis parish church begins. Text / Pastoral Unit Bad Ragaz Taminatat Parish Church of St. Anian, Vättis - Pastoral Unit Bad Ragaz Taminatal (setamina.ch)
10
1
Walser settlement St. Martin, Calfeisental St. Martin - the former Walser settlement - the charm and romance of this village alone are worth a visit. There are small wooden houses to discover, a water mill, the church and a restaurant with fresh bread from the wood-fired oven From around 1300 to 1652, the wild Calfeisental west of Vättis was inhabited by free Walsers all year round. The Walsers, who originally came from the Obergoms area in Valais, may have immigrated from their farms in Bargis, above Flims, via the Trinser Furgga. The Sutter family were the last year-round residents to leave the Calfeisental in the direction of Vättis. German field names that remind us of their settlement remain in the Calfeisental: Rathausboden, Ammansboden, Ebni, Egg, Friedhöfli and Chilchli. The main witness to the Free Walsers is their little church of St. Martin, which was built around 1312 according to dendrochronological research. St. Martin was the religious centre not only of the Walsers in the Calfeisental, but also of their fellow people in the Weisstannental and probably of other Walser farms in the wider area, for example on the Vättnerberg. The fact that the Walsers are emigrated Valaisans is clearly evident in old documents, but is also evident in the Walser language and culture. In the Walser church of St. Martin, the figure of the "Madonna and Child" and the cross of Christ date from the time of the Walser immigration. Opposite the church is the two-storey Walser house, the year 1588 of which is still legible. Scattered throughout the Calfeisental, especially on the sunny side, there are countless "hostetes": depressions in the ground that indicate earlier buildings. The only two Walser buildings still standing in the Calfeisental are in St. Martin. The little church is owned by the Catholic parish of Vättis. It is still used for church services. Access: from the dam only every hour for 20 minutes. A visit is worthwhile - time has stood still here and you feel like you are in an open-air museum. Walser settlement St. Martin Text / Source: Municipality of Pfäfers, Hintergasse 4, 7312 Pfäfers https://www.pfaefers.ch/sehenswuerdigkeiten/10205
12
0
Sankt Martinskirchli, St. Martin, Calfeisental 1312 Construction of the little church Saint Martin, Bishop of Tours, has always been popular as a saint among the Walser people The Martinsalp (Brändlisberg) was first mentioned as a church property in 1472 1652 The eternal light was extinguished in the church. Since then, the priest of Vättis has been saying some masses in the little church during the summer. Even today - as in ancient times - on the Sunday after St. Jakob (July 25th) there is the parish fair in St. Martin with mass, music and subsequent Chilbi. Sunday is called “Jakobi – Sunntig” In 1858 the chapel was united with the Vättis parish A thorough restoration began in 1955. The little church was then placed under monument protection. The current altar dates from 1709. At the altar are the statues of St. Martin with child and St. Pirmin, founder of Pfäfers Monastery. They are all replicas, the originals are in the museum in Vättis. Text / Source: Support Association, "Pro Walsersiedlung St.Martin and Calfeisental", Taminastrasse 16, 7310 Bad Ragaz https://www.sanktmartin.online/geschichte
10
0
다른 지역의 최고의 하이킹를 살펴보세요.