경로

플래너

기능

업데이트

App

로그인 또는 가입

앱 다운로드

로그인 또는 가입

경로
Places to see
Castles
독일
바이에른
상부 팔츠
레겐스부르크

웬젠바흐

웬젠바흐‬에서 가장 멋진 ‪20‬개의 동굴


성을 방문하는 건 언제나 특별한 일이에요. 하이킹을 하다가 잠깐 들를 때도, 가이드를 따라 제대로 둘러볼 때도 말이죠. 웬젠바흐에 있는 아름다운 성 20
곳을 아래에서 살펴본 후에 마음에 드는 성을 다음 모험 때 만나보세요!

마지막 업데이트: 8월 16, 2026

도나우슈타우프 성터

하이라이트 • 성

The ruin Donaustauf is a beautiful lookout point and you can reach them by car, bike or on foot without major problems. The ascent from the center takes you up stairs to the castle and can easily be integrated into any tour in the area.

번역자 Google •

에 의해

하이킹 보기

휴대폰으로 전송

저장

람스파우 성

하이라이트 • 성

Nice spot in the rain

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

이런 장소를 발견하려면 지금 가입하세요

최고의 싱글 트랙, 봉우리 및 다양한 흥미로운 야외 장소에 대한 추천을 받아보세요.

무료 회원 가입

Here you are very close to the princely castle of Thurn und Taxis with its coat of arms; an imposing building complex, larger than Buckingham Palace in London!

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

히르슬링 성과 옛 성터

하이라이트 • 성

Hirschling Castle

The castle is a Gothic gabled, stilted, rectangular and three-story late medieval gable roof building with stepped gables, ridge turret and a castle chapel of St. Dionysius renovated in baroque style around 1750 on the ground floor of the former tower. In 1838 the roof tower was built.
The builders of the castle in the 12th century were the lords of Heresing (Hirschling). Rudigerus de Heresingni is mentioned in a document around 1134, 1168 a Hertnit de Hergesingen is mentioned. About the Conrad de Heresingen there is a document from Duke Ludwig the Kelheimer from February 7, 1224, in which the ministerial Konrad von Hirschling sold the Katharinenspital of Regensburg bailiwick rights. Other owners were the Hofer von Lobenstein; the first of these was Chalhoch, who appears as a witness to a donation in 1380. In 1416 he sold the Hirschlinger Castle to the district judge of Burglengenfeld, Stephan Hofer. From 1514 Albrecht Sinzenhofer is mentioned here. In 1559 Hans von Leublfing, government councilor of Straubing, acquired the property. In 1565 the Parsbergs followed. In 1697, Hektor von Vischbach, a Swedish chamberlain and major, came into possession of the castle. Jakob Freiherr von Bazendorf acquired the castle in 1696, demolished the old tower and had the castle renovated. A marble slab goes back to him, in which the partly fictitious history of the castle is presented in Latin. In 1697 Baron Johannes Jakobus and Maria Katharina Elisabeth Sybille von Bazendorf gave the castle a Baroque makeover. Joseph Baron von Schneid, Lord of Ramspau, bought the castle in 1746. He was followed by the Barons of Pfetten (from 1801), Eberhardt Hoesch bought the property in 1932 and the castle was thoroughly renovated in 1950. which came to the Kettenberger family in 1968. The castle is still privately owned today.


Source: Wikipedia

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

레겐도르프 성

하이라이트 • 성

Regendorf Castle

The Lords of Regendorf, initially referred to as "Lords of Regeldorf", were first mentioned at the beginning of the 13th century. In 1490, Hans Regeldorfer of Regeldorf and Wolfsegg is entered in the Land Register. In 1475, he appears in the entourage of Duke Ludwig IX at the Landshut wedding. Hans Regeldorfer was married twice, he left behind two daughters and no male descendants, and so Regendorf passed into other hands as a male fief after his death.

In 1515, the castle was rebuilt for the then owner, the Regensburg Imperial Mint Master Martin Lerch. He had to have a crucifixion group erected for the manslaughter of a mint clerk in 1513. This is now in the apse of the Minorite Church in Regensburg.
In 1699, Franziska Adelheid von Braittenburg sold the Regendorf castle and manor to Philipp Anton Leopold Freiherr von Oberndorff, who came from the Upper Palatinate line of the Oberndorff family. They rebuilt the castle around 1840 and added a floor. In 1884, Regendorf Castle was sold to the Imperial Councilor Freiherr von Faber in Stein near Nuremberg and later to the Counts of Faber-Castell. In 1916, it was purchased from them by the royal Bavarian treasurer Eduard von Harnier. As the von Harnier family was known to the National Socialist authorities as anti-National Socialists, they had to vacate the castle in 1936 and sell it to the city of Regensburg.
Regendorf Castle is a complex dating back to 1515 and consists of two parallel wings that are connected in the middle by an intermediate building. The main building is a three-story hipped roof building with an H-shaped floor plan. The eastern wing has two four-storey round towers and a garden staircase. The castle chapel at the north end of the east wing dates from 1688.
The former stables are a two-storey stable barn with a half-hipped roof from 1830. Remains of the terraced landscape garden with staircase from the 18th century can be found to the west of the castle. The park enclosure, with a fence to the south, otherwise a stone wall with stone pillars, dates from around 1840.


Source: Excerpts from wikipedia.de

번역자 Google •

에 의해

저장

무료로 가입하여 웬젠바흐 주변의 더 많은 성을 발견하세요.

무료 회원 가입

이미 komoot 계정이 있나요?

오늘 무료 계정으로 시작하세요

다음 모험이 기다리고 있어요.

로그인 또는 가입하기

웬젠바흐 주변 인기 장소

웬젠바흐 하이킹

웬젠바흐 사이클링

웬젠바흐 러닝 트레일

웬젠바흐 MTB 트레일

웬젠바흐 로드 사이클링 경로

웬젠바흐 주변 그래블 라이딩

커뮤니티 팁

🚲 Andy 🚂🫶
11월 15, 2025, Schloss Regendorf

If the battery of the e-bike starts to run low, there is a free charging station opposite the lock, which really impressed me.

번역: Google

0

1

Burgstall and Castle in Hirschling

번역: Google

1

0

Staufer
12월 28, 2024, Schloss Regendorf

Regendorf Castle The Lords of Regendorf, initially referred to as "Lords of Regeldorf", were first mentioned at the beginning of the 13th century. In 1490, Hans Regeldorfer of Regeldorf and Wolfsegg is entered in the Land Register. In 1475, he appears in the entourage of Duke Ludwig IX at the Landshut wedding. Hans Regeldorfer was married twice, he left behind two daughters and no male descendants, and so Regendorf passed into other hands as a male fief after his death. In 1515, the castle was rebuilt for the then owner, the Regensburg Imperial Mint Master Martin Lerch. He had to have a crucifixion group erected for the manslaughter of a mint clerk in 1513. This is now in the apse of the Minorite Church in Regensburg. In 1699, Franziska Adelheid von Braittenburg sold the Regendorf castle and manor to Philipp Anton Leopold Freiherr von Oberndorff, who came from the Upper Palatinate line of the Oberndorff family. They rebuilt the castle around 1840 and added a floor. In 1884, Regendorf Castle was sold to the Imperial Councilor Freiherr von Faber in Stein near Nuremberg and later to the Counts of Faber-Castell. In 1916, it was purchased from them by the royal Bavarian treasurer Eduard von Harnier. As the von Harnier family was known to the National Socialist authorities as anti-National Socialists, they had to vacate the castle in 1936 and sell it to the city of Regensburg. Regendorf Castle is a complex dating back to 1515 and consists of two parallel wings that are connected in the middle by an intermediate building. The main building is a three-story hipped roof building with an H-shaped floor plan. The eastern wing has two four-storey round towers and a garden staircase. The castle chapel at the north end of the east wing dates from 1688. The former stables are a two-storey stable barn with a half-hipped roof from 1830. Remains of the terraced landscape garden with staircase from the 18th century can be found to the west of the castle. The park enclosure, with a fence to the south, otherwise a stone wall with stone pillars, dates from around 1840. Source: Excerpts from www.wikipedia.de

번역: Google

3

0

The castle is gigantic. It is not open to the public. In winter there is a Christmas market with admission.

번역: Google

3

1

Archaeological findings in the area of the former Hirschling Castle prove the location of a castle. The builders of the castle in the 12th century were the Lords of Heresing (Hirschling). Rudigerus de Heresingni is mentioned in documents around 1134. The castle is still privately owned today.

번역: Google

2

0

Awesome 🔨 view from the castle to Donaustauf and into the distance to the Regensburg Cathedral on one side and on the other side to Walhalla and Scheuchenberg

번역: Google

9

1

The castle park only came into being at the end of the 18th and during the 19th century. The English landscape garden with enclosure was designed by Carl Joseph von Effner from 1872, incorporating the remains of the Emmeram Bastion and the city wall.[Note. 2] The entire area, which was referred to as Emmeramer Breiten, lay directly in front of the city wall, which enclosed the buildings of the castle and the monastery and then followed the course of Petersweg. In front of the city wall on the site of today's castle park there were also other sections of the fortifications. They were cleared under Prince Karl Anselm von Thurn und Taxis in order to plant trees on the site. Later, under Prince Bishop Karl Theodor von Dalberg, the site was sold to Prince Karl Alexander von Thurn und Taxis. His wife Therese zu Mecklenburg had the small garden palace Theresens Ruh built in the eastern section. The classical villa was hit by a bomb at the end of the Second World War. The damaged building was surprisingly completely demolished in 1945. Today the castle park is not freely accessible, but annual events take place in the castle park and in the courtyard of the castle, including a garden show in June, the Thurn and Taxis Castle Festival in July and since 2001 the Christmas market at Thurn and Taxis Castle. Source: Wikipedia

번역: Google

7

3

Small idyllic village on the rain.

번역: Google

1

0

웬젠바흐 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 경로

웬젠바흐 하이킹

웬젠바흐 주변에서 가장 인기 있는 명소

Places to see

Store rating

komoot 모바일 앱으로 영감을 받아보세요

무료 komoot 계정로 끝없는 야외 모험을 손쉽게 찾고, 맞춤 설정하며 길안내할 수 있어요.

또는

지금 komoot에 가입하세요

Store rating

더 살펴보기

다른 곳에서 최고의 성을 찾고 계신가요? 다른 가이드를 발견해보세요 웬젠바흐 주변:

헤마우비젠트베른하르트발트알텐탄레겐스타우프브렌버그뵈르트 광고 도나우칼뮌츠신징뒤겐도르프베라츠하우젠라퍼스도르프가시라베르페텐도르프민트래칭자이틀란도나우스타우프쾨퍼링오버트러블링크로이터 포스파터니텐도르프중성화바흐 데어 도나우테게른하임홀츠하임 암 포스볼프세그펜틀링필렌호펜듀얼링탈마싱쉴링알테글로프스하임리에코펜하겔슈타트모칭파코펜아우프하우젠순칭

근처 어드벤처 가이드

Kreuther Forst 즐길거리

background

새로운 정복을 위한 준비를 하세요

무료로 가입하기

탐험하기
경로경로 플래너기능바우처 사용하이킹MTB 트레일로드 사이클링 경로바이크패킹사이트맵
앱 다운로드
소셜 미디어에서 팔로우하기

© komoot GmbH

개인 정보 보호 정책